It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious companies and people behind the scenes of 9/11. New video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I came upon this video this morning and found it quite interesting. Although the video covers a vast amount of things, it focuses on the corporations , from thermite coating to demolition and their connections to the towers, and people from the Bush relatives to those connected to the demolished section of the Pentagon , that all bear a connection to behind the scenes of 9/11.

These companies and people were not investigated. And although many here will not be surprised by the contents of the video, some may well be. I for one, find the large number of coincidences bear further investigation.

For those who believe the official story in all its contradictory and clumsy assembly of supposed facts (see second video below), take a good look and then investigate further. I invite you to watch the video and post your comments for discussion below.

And please remember the ATS plea to abide by the T&C in this forum.

edit on 7-10-2011 by aboutface because: a second video was posted in another thread

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
In this thread any talk about controlled demolitions and other theories about the after math should be avoided.
Lets discuss 9/11 and everything before the first plane hit the tower.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow, very intetesting indeed.

As the poster above me stated (although I do believe that the evidence provided in the first video only further reinforces the staged event hypothesis) we SHOULD indeed discuss the events and players involved before the events actually took place and those surrounding the event as a whole.

This would be useful in painting a more clear picture of the whole thing and would expose motives, etc.

Good find OP, s+f!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

wouldn't the demo prep work be pre-crash?

also, the entire operation was constructed pre-crash therefore it is simpletonish to try and seperate the way you wish.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Thanks, Shadow. Excellent idea, and one that 'they' obviously don't like. Vitually every new thread is eventually hijacked by dis-info perps, due to so many things that have yet to be explained to my satisfaction. So in light of that fact, let's forget about the how for awhile and concentrate on the who and the why. Besides, this will give Dave a break from writing the same thing every GD day.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Boy those coincidences just keep adding up don't they?

So few people have knowledge or are connected in any way with thermitic materials or remote control guidance systems yet dozens of them overlap in areas of interest concerning 9/11.
If the 9/11 investigation had been anything like a normal police investigation nearly all of these people would have been considered as suspect.

Now I'm really wondering what document was so important that Sandy Berger had to steal it from the National archives?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

The video leaves a person wondering about the planning stage as opposed to re-hashing old arguments about its execution.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Boy those coincidences just keep adding up don't they?

If the 9/11 investigation had been anything like a normal police investigation nearly all of these people would have been considered as suspect.

Now I'm really wondering what document was so important that Sandy Berger had to steal it from the National archives?

Your post leaves me with 2 riddles:
-Has anyone ever answered the question as to why there was no official police investigation?
-Sandy Berger: now there's a chapter I missed. I hope it's in the ATS search engine.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Just when you think you've heard it all about 9/11 along comes more corroborating evidence.

Is it coincidental? I tend to lean towards probable.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Great OP, thanks aboutface.

It appears that after Berger had "gotten away" with stealing and destroying sensitive documents by making a deal with the DOJ, he VOLUNTARILY gave up his law license rather than face questioning by the DC Bar (where he couldn't plead the 5th -- no criminal charges involved with the Bar)!

Here's part of the article and the source:

On May 17th, Sandy Berger, President Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser, voluntarily gave up his law license and with it the right to practice law. That is a stunning move for an accomplished lawyer, one of the nation's most influential public officials. Someone should take note. In fact, everyone should.

Berger previously entered a deal with the Department of Justice after he was caught stealing and destroying highly sensitive classified material regarding the Clinton Administration's handling of terrorism issues. That deal allowed him to avoid jail time, pay a modest fine, and keep his law license. It also allowed him to avoid full explanation of what he had taken and why he had taken it.

What information was worth risking his reputation, his career, and his freedom to keep hidden? And who was he risking that for?

Recently, the Board of the DC Bar, which had granted Berger his license, began asking those questions. There was only one way to stop that investigation, to keep from answering questions about what he did and why he did it, to keep the Bar from questioning his colleagues in the Clinton Administration about what had been in the documents Berger destroyed.

Berger took that step, surrendering his license, and stopping the investigation.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

E.T.A.: Here's another snippet:

And let's remember what Sandy Burglar was doing rummaging through classified materials in the National Archives. He was on assignment for former President Clinton, to help prepare him for upcoming testimony before the 9/11 commission as well as to prepare himself for impending testimony before the Senate and House intelligence committees.

Specifically, he was reviewing National Security Council documents about Osama bin Laden, al-Qaida and Sudan. Now, as you might recall, if you have a very good memory, the Clinton administration was offered bin Laden's head on a platter by the Sudanese government – an offer spurned by the White House.

Read more: 10 most underreported stories of 2006 www.wnd.com...

edit on 7-10-2011 by Yukitup because: to add another source

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

Wow.So Berger dodges that bullet and yet there's no recourse to legally pursue this criminal and prosecute.He's definitely got some juicy testimony.

He's got his street creds now,he shall go far in the current corporate world.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

Thanks for refreshing my memory. I guess because there were other stories out there, I missed the association with 9/11. The tentacles on this muderous plot do go far and wide, yet remain so close to Washington and the towers.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Makes you wonder why you have 911 troll debunkers all over this forum but they avoid threads like with real evidence and facts like the plague.

Focus on these issues. Tell the truth movement to stop getting derailed with conspiracies about controlled demo and alike. Go after the real evidence.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is anyone else having trouble finding this video by searching youtube for the title?

I tried searching for it using the whole name, then different parts of it.. can't find it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Very nice information. This is where the real story lies. The rest is magic and illusions. We may never know fully what happened but with info like this video we can find out who the puppet masters are. Are these people just more pawns for people higher who are behind the curtain? My gut feeling tells me this was a major ritual.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

I put it up early today, but it's late now and I could almost swear the title has been changed ,almost but not 100% positive.

If you click on the YT link right under the video above, it will take you right to it.
edit on 7-10-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow, that is one deep rabbit hole. Who knows where the bottom really is. Just "coincidence after coincidence after...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Let me get this straight:

A bunch of big guys who worked at the WTC for a bunch of big companies who did a bunch of big research on explosive thermite before 9//11... and then on 9/11 the bunch of big guys aren't at work when the two towers completely collapse into a bunch of smoke and rubble and the official story is some guys in planes did it?

Is that right?

Well I think that may just qualify as PERSUASION OF THE WEEK.

Cheers

edit on 8-10-2011 by NWOwned because: for style

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
so the conspiracy is up to 457,878 people now, people willing to murder americans to make cheney money, and get nothing in return

solid plan

lol
edit on 8-10-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
In this thread any talk about controlled demolitions and other theories about the after math should be avoided.

edit on 7-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

what about controlled demolition inc.? just aksing.
edit on 8-10-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join