It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having an issue with blocked IP addresses please, please help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey, sorry to post this here, but I'm a little freaked out.

No matter what I do, I can't get onto glp.. it says my IP address has been banned. I haven't been on in like 5 days, and its worrying me.

Even worse, is I'm at my college and even under a different IP address on my laptop, I'm banned! I did see the main forum page, but when I click a link it's back to the banned page. And... I even jumped onto a school computer... BANNED!!

Anyone else experiencing this? Should I be concerned? Um, I am concerned..

Please help me out if you can... do these sites get tracked?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Dude...this isnt GLP...why are you asking on here???

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Because I know lots of you head over there, and I'm freaked out that I am BANNED! Its never happened to me before, and I'm just curious as to why this is happening.

Sorry ats for posting, this is is much better... but being on conspiracy forums and talking about this stuff online makes you wonder if you're ever being tracked?! Probably not, but I want to make sure I'm not.

link   
Though this isn't glp - I know how frustrating having computer problems can be - and how desperate one can feel when having them - so I'll go as far to say there was a thread here on ATS a few days ago and in it I read many instances of people who purported to be members of glp that were banned. It seems that sight does does ban - and frequently. Sometimes for something as simple as one word.

Good luck with your problem.

WELCOME TO ATS!

peace
edit on 7-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AnimalFarm84

Hi , and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Banned from GLP for 100th time

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join