It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500,000 Views for '9/11: A Conspiracy Theory' in 5 Days - MUST SEE!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The war game exercises on 9.11 were used as a cover for the real attacks to take place.

Non sequitir.

Debunk that.

Done.

Now your just farting ... he has got a very valid point, in what he says. And then I'm not talking about the Israeli connection, but the simulation itself. A nationwide simulation, on the very day the attack occurs ...

BULL#!

That is so much bull#, you have to be a damn retard, not to say "wait a minute? Everybody on exercize? The entire nation? what the f¤%#¤#%".

Only traitors, wouldn't turn their heads and demand serious investigations into this. Only traitors.

edit on 12-10-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Usually, you need proof. Do these youtube videos at the very least cite their references? I mean, that's what I have to do almost every time I post a controversial idea on this site. Yet, somehow, youtube is the exception. Their sources are magical and ubiquitous.

Proof?

You don't need proof, for investigations ... you need DOUBTS. And there are so many doubts on this, that if doubts were coins ... the entire world would be living in luxury.

And since you spout science ... there are no coincidences in science. And the presence of thermite is more or less proven.

Saying it simply ... only a traitor, thinks this doesn't need serious investigation.

Keep that in mind ... this isn't going away. Over a million people lost their lives, and the whole world economy is broken. The entire world, is being held hostage by nationalistic perks, which are seriously weighing to remove peoples human rights, and that is YOUR fault. One way or another, this is going down the road of perdition ... with or without a world war.

And the ONLY choice you have, is WITH or WITHOUT.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
Yep, the tape has been released but you can only see a big blur like with the Pentagon camera videos. Google "Judicial Watch".

Note that some believers of the OS cite these videos as proof even though you can't clearly see anything one way or the other. I admit there is what looks like something roughly plane shape and size but that's about it.

Also note that there is plenty of footage that still hasn't been released, so I still agree with the rest of your post.

The video shows clearly, that there is no footage of an aeroplane. If this was an aeroplane, the tanks are in the wings. When these tanks explode, that tail and wings sections should be thrown into all directions. They should not be able to enter that same little hole, that plane's body did. And most importantly, they should not be able to vapuorize. The explotion should make sure, that large chunks of a plane should be spread about as it does in every plane crash.

And the very same applies to the planes crashing into the towers. The absence of this, is as suspicious as the very demoliton like failing of the towers.

IFF these were planes, and they managed to simply "vapourize" the way they did ... they must have been loaded with something far more potent, than jet fuel. Said, plain and simply ...

The whole point is ... the OS, is about as weak as a teenage girl is ... doesn't hold water.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Are you serious? Dont post that crap here. Watch the video.

Nico Haupt, Jayhan, webfairy, all proven to a be a concentrated effort to mislead any research into 911 including your last post.

post by bjarneorn " If this was an aeroplane, the tanks are in the wings. When these tanks explode, that tail and wings sections should be thrown into all directions. They should not be able to enter that same little hole, that plane's body did. And most importantly, they should not be able to vapuorize. The explotion should make sure, that large chunks of a plane should be spread about as it does in every plane crash. "
Oh so this is what you say about Shanksville. Eh hooper, debunk this guy.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by Varemia
Usually, you need proof. Do these youtube videos at the very least cite their references? I mean, that's what I have to do almost every time I post a controversial idea on this site. Yet, somehow, youtube is the exception. Their sources are magical and ubiquitous.

Proof?

You don't need proof, for investigations ... you need DOUBTS. And there are so many doubts on this, that if doubts were coins ... the entire world would be living in luxury.

And since you spout science ... there are no coincidences in science. And the presence of thermite is more or less proven.

Saying it simply ... only a traitor, thinks this doesn't need serious investigation.

Keep that in mind ... this isn't going away. Over a million people lost their lives, and the whole world economy is broken. The entire world, is being held hostage by nationalistic perks, which are seriously weighing to remove peoples human rights, and that is YOUR fault. One way or another, this is going down the road of perdition ... with or without a world war.

And the ONLY choice you have, is WITH or WITHOUT.

Doubt leads to questions, true. But it proves nothing on its own. It's not enough to pick holes in a story. You have to construct a theory of your own, logical and self-consistent, then test it to destruction. Nowhere do I see that happening in the 'truth' movement.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Now your just farting ... he has got a very valid point, in what he says. And then I'm not talking about the Israeli connection, but the simulation itself. A nationwide simulation, on the very day the attack occurs ...

BULL#!

That is so much bull#, you have to be a damn retard, not to say "wait a minute? Everybody on exercize? The entire nation? what the f¤%#¤#%".

You sound like a intelligent , reasonable man.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

So, you're directly ignoring that the elements of thermite were readily present in very natural ways, and that no one has been able to independently test Jones' samples? Science is about repeatability, and if Jones is the only guy who analyzed the dust and ran tests that supposedly prove that it's a secret form of thermite that has never been publicly recorded as being used in any way anywhere, then science says "pics or it didn't happen," or more actually "let us try to get the same results, or you're academically dishonest."

To deny people independent investigation is to deny your theory credibility.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yes i loved it that was the most epic truthful video i have ever seen i love his voice, LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

This video is awesome , but on another note and a few words of comfort for those who seek the truth. Every last one of those filthy animals who disguise themselves as human beings, they will be held accountable. It may not happen in this lifetime nut Bush , Cheney and all others involved in the wholesale murder of those poor people and the peoples killed from the wars since . They will all be judged by the only judge that matters God and their punishment will be final .

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The official story in a nutshell. IT was stupid as it arrived but all together in under 8 minutes just proves how moronic society has become.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join