It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500,000 Views for '9/11: A Conspiracy Theory' in 5 Days - MUST SEE!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
So it only took 10 years to turn the tragedy of 9/11 into a joke...
Regardless of your opinion about that day, the deaths of thousands of people is no laughing matter.

Bad form, I say. Bad form.

I really don't see where there is a joke being made on all those tragic deaths. The only joke that day was how our overly-secretive, overly-compartmentalized, overly-bureaucratic government failed to prevent this horrible event. The joke is how over-the top the official story is and how there was no accountability for the many gross failures that day...even if it wasn't an "inside job".

Funny how we will criticize government all day long on health care....but its failure on 9/11 goes unchallenged.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

So gish gash gallop is, the language our governments speak ?

Note to self I'm off to college I always wanted to learn a second language.

I just looked all over the net but the only place where this course is available is Harvard and then only if you get accepted into skull and bones society. Sadly no scholarships available for that course

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nice video. Would like see anyone disprove any of these clips as they appear to be all checkable facts. Well done.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The OS has already been proven, with scientific facts and forensic evidence, to be FALSE, by the 1500+ architects & engineers @ ae911truth.org

PREVIEW

FULL MOVIE

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 140BPM

Originally posted by Odessy
To OSers,

It sounds like you guys are confused by this video... which is funny, because everything in this video is what you believe to be the truth.
He's basically reading the Oficial Story in a 5 minute summary.
Everything that was said in the video is an oficial, documented, story.

which means you guys are extremely gullible.

Peace
edit on 7-10-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

The 'Official STORY' states that several people took over three aeroplanes, using only box cutters, then fly them into buildings that are designed to withstand the impact and become the first buildings to collapse from fire, and a building collapsed that was never hit, and you call us Gullible. Pardon me for laughing but this is a case of the mouse that is about to get caught in a trap, whilst laughing at the mouse that he thinks is not getting the cheese.

Obviously you don't understand sarcasm, because I think the OS is full of sh*t... which is why the video is so funny, because it summarizes all the OS into a brief 5 min presentation, and when put together all at once, its very obvious how false it is.

Now that I spelt it out, I hope we're clear...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Now that's how to do a demolition! Good post.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxxxxy
The OS has already been proven, with scientific facts and forensic evidence, to be FALSE, by the 1500+ architects & engineers @ ae911truth.org

Oh yeah.... Box Boy is "scientific" .... here we see the popular AIA Truther using cardboard boxes to demonstrate the collapses of WTC 1 & 2

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
To six sigma - can you please go right through the documentary and debunk each and every demonstration for those of us who need you to point us in the right direction?

Cardboard boxes are a demonstration only - remember the Architects & Engineers design & build buildings and with real intelligence - real resources and real expertise.

Please show me your real intelligence - real resources and real expertise. Your post is using the resources of another person. Perhaps you can make your own video?

Much Peace....

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Looking forward to seeing that video.. Do you have a title picked out that I'd be able to search on youtube in case I don't catch wind of it here?

Yep.

"The Awakening Has Begun"

Still applying finishing touches though, latest will be out is by tomorrow. Length is 36 min. Wanted to make it as short as possible. People's attention span is not good, especially for important subjects it seems

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I dont recall anything video about controlled demolitions. Keep that conspiracy distraction away. Talk about that in the appropriate thread.

911 truth movement has been a distraction to the real truth. Talk about everything before the plane hit.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I dont recall anything video about controlled demolitions. Keep that conspiracy distraction away. Talk about that in the appropriate thread.

911 truth movement has been a distraction to the real truth. Talk about everything before the plane hit.

The point is not to prove a particular theory, but to establish one single path of events, because in reality, that's all there was. Not all of these theories can be true at the same time, so why does anyone think theirs is the real truth? That's why the discussions on this forum go round in circles for years - rather than establishing the truth, everyone is canvassing for their particular faith in an idea of how the world works. There's a continual overlapping chatter of theories, but whenever the contradictions are pointed out, it's dismissed as 'disinfo', when the people with the unloved theory have exactly the same 'evidence' (i.e. very little) as the more popular theory. The irony is that on a site that commands 'deny ignorance', a new orthodoxy has emerged, which people challenge at their peril.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
To six sigma - can you please go right through the documentary and debunk each and every demonstration for those of us who need you to point us in the right direction?

I thought I did? If you have questions about the several points that were debunked, please let me know.

Cardboard boxes are a demonstration only - remember the Architects & Engineers design & build buildings and with real intelligence - real resources and real expertise.

Please provide me with proof that Richard Gage has provided his architecture expertise in the design of a skyscraper. (hint: you can't)

Please show me your real intelligence - real resources and real expertise. Your post is using the resources of another person. Perhaps you can make your own video?

"Real" resources?

Here are my sources:

9/11 Commision Report
History Commons.org
ABC News
Snopes.com
Wikipedia.com - in turn has it's sources to follow.
The Herald Tribune
John Donnelly of the Associated Press

Much Peace....

Same to you!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by 140BPM

The 'Official STORY' states that several people took over three aeroplanes, using only box cutters, then fly them into buildings that are designed to withstand the impact and become the first buildings to collapse from fire, and a building collapsed that was never hit, and you call us Gullible. Pardon me for laughing but this is a case of the mouse that is about to get caught in a trap, whilst laughing at the mouse that he thinks is not getting the cheese.

Yes, you ARE gullible...because that's not the official story!

The people calling out from the airphones said the hijackers had both knives and boxcutters. Everyone calling out reported that someone had been killed, so the plan was apparently to immediately grab a stewardess and murder her in front of the passengers to show they meant business. They then invaded the flight cabin, took it over, locked themselves in, and then to keep the passengers from attacking them they pretended to be the captain and stated over the intercom that hijackers had a bomb on board and that they were returning back to the airport. And, it was FOUR passenger planes, not three. How the flip can you not know that?

This "building meant to withstand a plane impact" and "a building that was never hit" is entirely your own conspiracy mongor fantasia...or I should say, the fantasia those damned fool conspiracy web sites are pushing out. Not once in the 9/11 commission report did they ever go into the physical mechanics of how the buildings fell. All those damned fool conspiracy web sites are doing is pushing out some goofball Wile E. Coyote cartoon version of what the "official story" is specifically to instigate ridicule. They're the ones going around passing off the myth the hijackers were all "illiterate cavemen". Did you even know Mohammed Atta and Osama bin Laden had university degrees?

...and you conspiracy people actually get up in arms over my pointing out how Alex Jones and Dylan Avery are lying to you. Could it be because the truth hurts?

Replace the word Gullible with Sensible. The Government is famous for filling us with BS, therefore they are NOT to be trusted. When you trust someone who is not to be trusted; not only does that make you gullible, it makes you pretty stupid too. I do not believe the official story and have good reason not to. Therefore, I am not Gullible. My mind is open on the subject. I bid you good day and as they say, ignorance is bliss which means you must be feeling pretty good about yourself.
edit on 9/10/11 by 140BPM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
So it only took 10 years to turn the tragedy of 9/11 into a joke...
Regardless of your opinion about that day, the deaths of thousands of people is no laughing matter.

Bad form, I say. Bad form.

I didn't get the impression that he was making light of their deaths but rather making light of the embarrassing way in which the government and news media handled the situation.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KryptKeeper

Funny how the dummy debunkers are the ones bringing up the stupid nonsensical theories.

Stick to Ptech, Israel involvement, pakistan involvement in the execution and planning of the attack.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

All the resources you have cited are written by other people - unless of course you wrote them all.
Please read my words and know that I am actually pointing out how little there is of YOU and your expertise in your post.

I am sure you are an intelligent and capable person - but - can you design a building? Can you build large constructions? Can you demolish a building? When you can actively demonstrate your expertise then I will be able to take your criticisms seriously - until then you come across as an angry person who needs to pick at anybody who disagrees with your point of view.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Wow ! That was a great little propaganda video, it truly defines the honesty of your little conspiracy cult.

Here is one of ours where we point and laugh at the Truthers continuing failure.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

that was a thoroughly enjoyable video.....and it shows the same OS tactics....rather than to back up what is stated ....and to show evidence of how the conclusions of the collapse and the method of attack and who was truely behind the attacks,,,,this person just attacks individuals for what they believe....interesting.

but i must say...the quality of the video does not even compare.....and the bit at the end where he trys to make out that the people who would like some answers don't respect the loss of life or the victims of 9/11 is sooooo very typical.....the OS yet again hiding the truth behind the victims of 9/11.

but then again....we truthers are just a bunch of nutjobs....and no one listens to nutjobs....so very bother even countering what a bunch of nutjobs think......Now that one baffles me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

.and the bit at the end where he trys to make out that the people who would like some answers don't respect the loss of life or the victims of 9/11 is sooooo very typical....

It is sooooo very typical, because it is SOOOOOO VERY TRUE. You are just looking at the harm you're doing with Truther Vision. And as we all know Truther Vision keeps the Truthers from seeing the truth. We can see it why can't you.

And wile we are on the subject of truther failures check out the latest scores.

UFO wackos 9180

911 wackos 90

edit on 10-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join