It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500,000 Views for '9/11: A Conspiracy Theory' in 5 Days - MUST SEE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

You took the words right out of my keyboard bud......I don't find humor in any of this. I am a firm believer that the 9/11 attacks were at the VERY least allowed, if not perpetrated by the knobs in govt. I've seen enough that nobody will convince me otherwise. Case closed. And that is all I'm gonna say about that.

edit on 7-10-2011 by JustAnotherSheep because: misspelling

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
I agree about the points of our government being knowledgeable about the attacks, but it still doesn't validate demolitions theories, in my opinion.

I mean, it's just like Pearl Harbor. The information was there, and it was "ignored." Except that in today's information age, not only was the information passed around. There was even a drill planned for determining the best reaction methods for a plane attack. Guess the terrorists chose "just the right time."

But hey, I'm still an ignorant OS believer because I don't think it was demolitions, so ignore my opinions on things.

DO you realize that by believing that the Government was knowledgeable about that attacks, that does not make you an OS believer. That actually makes you a truther

Contrary to what others on this site would have you believe, not ALL truthers believe in the demolition theories, no plane theories, mini nuke theories and all the other stuff that gets tossed around. The only thing that dictates who is a truther and who is an OS believer is weather or not you believe in the Official Story. By acknowledging that you believe the Government had foreknowledge, that goes against the Official Story. So by default, that makes you a truther. Welcome to the club

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

You are right, thousands of people died and it is no laughing matter. Either way, no matter what you believe or what I believe, we will never know the truth. I have to believe in my heart that whoever did this will pay in one way or another. There is no way that someone can be involved and live a meaningful life and they know it. Call me a pessimist but there will not be an answer in our lifetime.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Comedy is tragedy after all...far worse than all the lies about the conspiracy theories is the way in which the people continue to elect the wrong people to congress time after time...we need to limit service in congress and gov't to one term only, and make certain that many different varieties of citizens serve time for one term only so that we can things done that the People want, not what the few elected officials want...they betray the people all the time...One term limits might give us decent representation and laws that we truly want...no more lobbyists...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I don't doubt for a minute that thousands of lives can be sacrificed by "the powers that be" for the greater good. I also don't doubt that one percent of the population is controlling the futures for the remaining. It is hard to decipher what is true, what is false, and if so either way is it an absolute? Really? One vote? I call male cow poo-poo. We are all a grain of sand, laying on the beach, till a ripple comes along and drowns us. Can we raise a fuss about it? Hmmmm. Depends. Who do you work for - or want to work for? If you're not a "yes man", with a bit of brown on your nose, (not racial by any means), will you get hired? I'd love to go to the streets and hold a sign - but I'm scared - I'm unemployed - How many of you are going to rock the boat, knowing the consequences. How many of you are willing to display your names and addresses, or appear on the news with your disgruntled conspiracy (which may or may not in fact be the absolute truth) without fear that big brother is going to take you out? Post a 'buzz" word on here and the MIB will be at your door. I know this world is a mess. Can I change it? NO - Can I throw my tiny, little grain of sand body admittedly into the mess without getting blown away? Not likely. But one thing I can do is listen to you, and you, and you, and realize that although I may not agree with your viewpoint, I consider it without belittling you for having it, as it turns I am not "all-knowing" as I am a tiny grain of sand. My world may exist at the edge of a tidal pool, whereas your perspective may be along the coast of Africa or in a bag marked "for play use only". I am open to all possibilities and feel enlightened (and confused) and grow as a person when I listen without judgement. Consider, for just one moment, that YOU, yes YOU, who is reading this right now, is inside the bag of sand marked "for play use only".

With sincere regards . . .

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Here is the transcript if some of you cant see the video

Everything you ever wanted to know about the 9/11 conspiracy theory in under 5 minutes.

(Watch French, German or Portuguese translations of this video.)

TRANSCRIPT: On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort coc aine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7′s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

This man never existed, nor is anything he had to say worthy of your attention, and if you say otherwise you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist and deserve to be shunned by all of humanity. Likewise him, him, him, and her. (and her and her and him).

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Great video. This is the best way to to counter the TPTB, whoever that may be. The tactic of labelling anyone who questions the official story as a freak has worked and the only way to turn the tables is to fight fire with fire.

On another note, at the end of that video I clicked on one of the links and watched "The pentagon - a closer look". We'll I did have a closer and I had previously only noticed a streak which looked more missile than plane. However in this video I can clearly see something that is white and looks very much like a van or similar vehicle.

I cant seem to get the video to work - This is the link The Pentagon a closer look
edit on 8-10-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
For those of you that say this video is an affront to the memory of those that died that day, well, you just don't get the message. And you are part of the problem.

Let's drop the patriotic sentiments for a bit and rather look at the big picture as objectively as we can. The pieces given to us simply don't add up. I think the video conveys this rather well. While some may perceive it to be dismissive over the lives lost, it is actually giving tribute by framing the bigger question: why is the public NOT demanding rational answers?

I don't label myself as a truther or an OS'er. But I am a logical self-motivated thinker. And the events of that day simply don't add up.

I applaud this individual in bringing focus to an otherwise intentionally muddled event that has massive consequences if ever proven to be even slightly government orchestrated.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wow.

Awesome video. Seriously, great. Can't say enough.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by formidablefoe
For those of you that say this video is an affront to the memory of those that died that day, well, you just don't get the message. And you are part of the problem.

Let's drop the patriotic sentiments for a bit and rather look at the big picture as objectively as we can. The pieces given to us simply don't add up. I think the video conveys this rather well. While some may perceive it to be dismissive over the lives lost, it is actually giving tribute by framing the bigger question: why is the public NOT demanding rational answers?

I don't label myself as a truther or an OS'er. But I am a logical self-motivated thinker. And the events of that day simply don't add up.

I applaud this individual in bringing focus to an otherwise intentionally muddled event that has massive consequences if ever proven to be even slightly government orchestrated.

Its one of the scapegots, together with the un-patriotic to ask, they could never pull it off, too much people had to be in the know... oh and: how dare you...
Thats the thing with the thinkers, cant swallow the OS, and still you have a bunch of retards defendig it, ignorance must really be bliss, at least for some.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

This right here shows why this video rant is nonsense.....if a guy makes a video and can't evne get the facts correct, then it invalidates his "argument":

....19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

The 19 hijackers did have boxcutters...and those are deadly when wielded with intent to kill. But, see it gets ridiculous after that part, and is really just a load of BS.

This is why we can't have nice things. Those who profess to be "Truthers" lie, and build straw-man arguments in order to ridicule the facts, and try to spin them as being absurd.

Of course, the real absurdity is in the video.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You didn't prove anything at all with that post.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

The 19 hijackers did have boxcutters...and those are deadly when wielded with intent to kill. But, see it gets ridiculous after that part, and is really just a load of BS.

The only load of BS I've seen is the OS..
If you believe that bunk then you must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I agree about the points of our government being knowledgeable about the attacks, but it still doesn't validate demolitions theories, in my opinion.

I mean, it's just like Pearl Harbor. The information was there, and it was "ignored." Except that in today's information age, not only was the information passed around. There was even a drill planned for determining the best reaction methods for a plane attack. Guess the terrorists chose "just the right time."

But hey, I'm still an ignorant OS believer because I don't think it was demolitions, so ignore my opinions on things.

That's cool you at least know it was an inside job. But, maybe I can convince you the buildings were brought down by explosives. Watch a short film doc I made that will be out tomorrow, gonna post a thread on ATS releasing it. If you can't be swayed from that regarding the explosives, I don't know what will.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Maybe somebody already pointed this out... but this video was uploaded on Sep 11th of this year, and I remember watching it that day. So that's longer than 5 days, yeah?

Aside from that, it is a great video and I hope/bet it'll end up getting millions and millions of views.

It's perfect not only because it's short, but because of it's demeanor (call it "humorous" if you'd like), it's a great video to share with sheeple friends/family without them thinking you're crazy or trying to get them to watch some 2 hour doc.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Looking forward to seeing that video.. Do you have a title picked out that I'd be able to search on youtube in case I don't catch wind of it here?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

By the way, I am definitely on goverment payroll. I get paid $20 / hr to write all my messages here, even the ones against the government. I have to write those so that I don't blow my cover and lose my appeal. They also allow me to order as much pizza as I desire on the weekends, and the taxpayers are footing the bill. They also give me a bonus every time I reply to folks like you, so thanks. And, they pay for my internet too. I am also allowed to the annual White House Children's Easter Egg hunt. When I'm not working for the US government, I like to trade Pokeman cards and visit my uncle, who has close connections in the Vatican, which is the hub for the extensive network of underground tunnels. (Now you know what all those loud booms are. I could lose my job telling you this.)

Please don't tell anyone anything from the above paragraph. I could get into big trouble.

Hahah... well done. A little too well??
Is it weird that I believe every word? I could see a disinfo agent being bold enough to completely blow his cover like that, and make it seem like it's a joke. Not saying I care either way.. just well done

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think this video does exactly what it should do Shadow. That's why this thread isn't getting the replys that you would think. This vid not only exposes the absudity of the OS. But at several points, it showcases the ignorance
people need, to believe it. Most of the people, who buy the governments, horrible attempt at fiction that day.
Will even admit that our government lies to us constantly. Then they'll turn right around and just say something
like, " But I just don't think they were lieing about 911 ". Like WTF why ? What ? Is 911 one of those special events that no one on this earth would even think to lie about ? Like " Yes they lie to us all the time. But this
is one of those things that even pathological liars know not to lie about. Did they send a memo out thru the liars union ?

SnF
edit on 8-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

DO you realize that by believing that the Government was knowledgeable about that attacks, that does not make you an OS believer. That actually makes you a truther

Contrary to what others on this site would have you believe, not ALL truthers believe in the demolition theories, no plane theories, mini nuke theories and all the other stuff that gets tossed around. The only thing that dictates who is a truther and who is an OS believer is weather or not you believe in the Official Story. By acknowledging that you believe the Government had foreknowledge, that goes against the Official Story. So by default, that makes you a truther. Welcome to the club

Well said! It's true, and people don't realize that. In essence, if there's even one thing about the official story that you don't believe, you should be considered part of the truth movement. I think my sheep mom might even have a question or two (probably not 3).. I should tell her she's a truther, she'd get a kick out of it

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I think you missed the point, the joke is the official story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join