It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Single Most Intelligent Thing That Has Been Said About Soros + OWS: Hi-jack the Protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Forgive the "absolute" in the title - it seems that people often don't show up to threads unless they feel like can argue against something, and I think this is one of the smartest things, if not THE smartest thing, that anyone has said yet in regards to George Soros and the OWS protests. As depicted by a 22-year-old in Ontario who is posting on the FB wall for the 'Occupy Toronto' organization. It is definitely worth the read:

On the subject of GEORGE SOROS; please read this very post before following the link if you so choose to, regardless of whether you intend on attending the protests or not, and whether or not you have any current knowledge about Soros. I think it's very important:

Although I don't subscribe to the idea that we should abandon these protests because of Soros, the claims against him are not completely lacking in truth.

George Soros funds any and all movements that have the slightest possibility to create anarchy so that he can slither in and push NWO should it get out of hand and government is completely overthrown instead of inspired and changed. This is exactly how Hitler was introduced in mid-century Germany so denying its possibility is naive at best.

We just have to make sure that our points are well-articulated beforehand so that our tension doesn't erupt into an anarchistic riot when the Fed doesn't address our concerns because they don't understand what we're asking... and that would be solely our fault because we did not have concrete demands in the first place. Even if this is a pro-Soros movement, it's not impossible to hi-jack. Actually, the threat of Soros' ideology being pushed could even help motivate the federal government to take action on our demands; the last thing they want is their political power to evaporate. I think we should be alerting our representatives of such dangers; I urge people to use whatever outlets possible to contact them and express their concerns. We have all of this immediate history from this continent-wide protesting right now and we need to take it and learn from it. It's time for Canada to lead by example (...again).

I get deeper into the importance of having a "Game-plan" here, and was initially shocked at how some organizers were strongly against the idea of establishing key issues before the protest begins:

on.fb.me...

I fear that the audience that he is trying to reach has little knowledge about what he is speaking of. Please lend this young man your support if you agree with him.

FB Event
edit on 7-10-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here's some more from his activity on the event wall:

Let the people not look like morons by claiming unity and being directly opposed to each other at the same time. I'm not trying to depict peoples opinions for them, I'm trying to get them to talk about it before they go emphatically public with it. You can't accomplish anything with a protest if the federal government doesn't know what the hell you're talking about because you're incapable of conveying it properly. Saying the word "unity" and then admitting that you have no idea what people believe is the opposite of the word "unity". Mindless assembly and enthusiasm about a "movement" based on empty rhetoric is not patriotism, it's blind nationalism.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Funny how it takes a non US connection to actually see through the problem.

Toronto isn't that far from wall street, but many people think this an "American only" movement.

Soros is a US citizen yes, but he's not from the US.

He is Hungarian, and lived in England for years.

"Wall Street" is an extension of "London"....financially speaking.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
And it looks like Nancy Pelosi is supporting the OWS.

Do they really need her support ?
She is a big wall street supporter?

Pelosi has a lot of Soros connections.

google her and him

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday praised the thousands of “Occupy Wall Street” protesters crowding New York City and other cities across the nation.

“God bless them for their spontaneity,” Pelosi told reporters. “It’s young, it’s spontaneous, it’s focused and it’s going to be effective.”....

Pelosi on Thursday said the protests could bring more visibility to Democrats’ efforts to counter Republican attempts to weaken the Dodd-Frank financial oversight bill and block a permanent director to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

The Dodd-Frank bill is RAISING fees to you and me !
oxymoron?

Nancy Pelosi: ‘God bless’ Wall Street protesters

Nancy Pelosi: Occupy Wall Street is “young”, “spontaneous”, “focused”

Too many big money hypocrites ?

Letter: Obama-Pelosi push ‘fascist economic model’

top topics

join