It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Flames and how I found mine.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
READ the previous post in page 7, the story

to let you know more info about this girl, well, she is a cute blonde girl, nice voice, nice eyes, nice in everything... but one thing different is that, she has everything to be one of those bitchy girls (good looking, family with money, etc), however, she is super nice, super kind, gentile, friendly, i mean, a person full of truly good values...

thats another reason why i didnt want to get involve with her (i know, it sounds crazy)... but let me explain my crazy thoughts... i know that she is going to be a happy girl, she is happy right now and i like that, and it should keep in that way for a long time maybe for all this lifetime, and i dont want to screw that... so i thought i just better step a side (or just dont do anythig about), and try to live my life in the better way, with all this awakenig stuff coming to humanity i have a lot to learn hehe... and also, if she and me have this connection, eventually it will make stand on one way or another, on this live or another, on this dimension or another, etc

another personal info, is whether you believe me or not, it truly hurts me, i mean sometimes the pain comes out of nothing and is sooo intense, and (again) whether you believe me or not, the tears just come out of my eyes and i cant do anything about... I had giving a lot of time thinking about it, and i think that this pain may not be all because of this, it may also or entirely be because other things related to the the defective develop of myself, and it causes...

however, i and not a sad person, i have this personal problems, but it dont stop me being happy.

another things, i also have thought if is I have some "mental" problem and this is just an obsession with this girl that i found pretty (yeah i think about it, i am not closed mind), but this is just an hypothesis and i dont think it is the answer, also worth mentioning that i am a healthy person not a crazy one xD...

Well this is all, thank you for readind it, hope you can share your opinion, and it is good to know i am not the only one in this...

for the record, we are now 18 and in different universities, in same city... but with zero touch, as always :|
OFFtopic: i recommend you people watch the spirit sciense videos in youtube pretty nice really, and a video call deprogramming the programmed mind... videos that i really like.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Gabinho because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by Gabinho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
To Gabinho,

I don't think you have a menal problem, you're just sensitive and somewhat infactuated with a pretty gyrl, which is normal.

What I'd recommend, without you being a stalker, is to try to find out where she hangs outside of her university, and hang there too, if you can and be unconspicuously conspicuous to the point she sees you and if she makes an effort to speak with you, be calm and reciprocate with casual conversation but don't be or look excited. If she's itnerested, she'll seek you out for a conversation but if she doesn't, then move on, she's kNot your Soulmate/Twin Flame and if she's kNot, there's no need to continue your infactuation.

Your Soulmate is out there, don't give up and understand, it's normal to get clammy around someone you like, just try to stay focused, things always have a way of working out, they just don't always work out how We'd like them to.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
destiny organised this, so, knuckle down and pay attention, cuz the universe loves you and wants you to lose your job, take tablets and binge drink, start smoking again/etc because hey, you dope, you chose it (when you was in the stratosphere and we were cuddly balls of light, who had done this, 56 times previously and still didn't quite grasp it),

Too true. It beats the crap out of you.

indeed it does

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
I have a question,

Would a soulmate help fill the void when the TF is not there? What kind of love would that bring? This is mostly for those who have a bit more knowledge than I do?

Soulmates are easier. They function better in the "game". It depends again on the level of awareness. If twins can be honest and open (and without the fear looking in a mirror can create), the potential is HUGE. But many aren't at that level.

Imagine two students in the same grade.. for Soulmates.. and Twin Flames.. more like skipping a bunch of grades and being expected to be still getting As.

If you can maintain unconditional love and actually treat the other as if they are you, in every way that suggests, then Twin love could possibly be divine. There is a lot of "unlearning" to be done.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

There is a lot of "unlearning" to be done.

What an understatement!

It's amazing how many possibilities there are and there's a sucker to fill the hole, anywhere a hole exists.

Ribbit

Ps: I've determind that W.C. Fields was partially wrong. They aren't born every every minute, but rather, every nanosecond.

edit on 16-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Meditate on a "mirror" and everything you know about mirrors.
For example. A dog, that is not conscious that the reflection in the mirror is him will bark at it as if it is different dog. A separate dog. And we laugh.

We are just like that dog.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Meditate on a "mirror" and everything you know about mirrors.
For example. A dog, that is not conscious that the reflection in the mirror is him will bark at it as if it is different dog. A separate dog. And we laugh.

We are just like that dog.

Take and print out ME on a piece of paper, fold it along the bottom of the letters, then hold it against a mirror where you can read what it says inverted.

ME = WE

You are ALL about ME here and above/below, WE are all about WE.

As above, so below, is ALL about Inversion!

You all have no clue what all you've missed but the Wachowski's showed the inversion in the red pill/blue pill mirror scene, you just never noticed Neo's INVERTED image in the mirror, which he became his Inverted Self when the mirror became him.

The Wachowski's showed you EVERYTHING but you never figured it out! Like, Neo was the only ONE real in the movie. How'd they hide that from you?

Answer: The Anagram of Neo & One!

NEo is oNE with the O transposed across the NE axis = NEo > NE < oNE = Neo is NE One = Neo is Anyone = Neo is EVERYONE!

Ribbit

edit on 16-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I met him while i was sitting in class, i was 14 he walked in and that was it for me. my heart knew and i just followed. it has been over 25 years and still in touch while we have so much and it just seems that we keep crossing paths our time has not come for our souls yet. i guess that is how it must be. there is more to this story but i just let it play out as it needs to it will figure itself out it is written in the destiny of the universe. we have gotten this far.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I meet my twin flame on this site actually, in the Spring of 2009. I'm in the US and he is from New Zealand. Pretty far huh? I was married and had a child at the time, not the greatest situation. We talked for a long time and became friends. We then realized after we were having dreams about one another, that there is more to it than meets the eye. I would have dreams about him and I kissing and a blue flame igniting when our lips touched. We knew that we had to be together, our souls ACHED for this. I can not explain the need that I felt for him, like we had waited lifetimes to be together.

He went to a psychic some time later. (An older woman that only had business by word of mouth, and didn't use cards or any tools.) She was fantastic and had a wonderful gift. She tape recorded (yes cassette tape..lol) the session. She could do something with dates and numbers and picked up on me instantly. She said we had so many number the same that she has never seen that before... "Almost like TWIN FLAMES." She quoted. He said yes we have read up on twin flames recently. She said that we have had many lives together, sometimes being in the same family. Which is very hard to accomplish. She said in one life I was his daughter and I died, the loss of me dying just killed him. (As it would any father.) She also said that he came back to this life too soon (present) because he wanted to be united with me again.

I could go on and on (especially about how we complete each other), but when he saved up enough money to fly here, we united. And needless to say, he has not been home since. We both gave up everything to be with each other, but money and material things do not matter. Our families thought we were CRAZY! ~ We have since married and have a beautiful daughter together, life is wonderful. He is a great father to my son, and we all have a special connection with each other. I can't believe I found him, I never believed in love at first site, or any type of soul mate. But when I was least expecting it, there he was...my twin flame. ♥

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I feel the same way, but in my instance, I'm the girl that came on too strong. I promise, the first time we met, it was like nothing I've ever felt, the whole world stopped when we looked into eachothers eyes, not a single word was spoken, but what we felt, I know was amazing. I believe timing is everything. May be him and I both have some things to sort out, and we are teaching each other to be better people, and may be, when our timing is right, we can come together as one. Until then, I will continue to sing my heart to him while I'm driving, with Adele on blast and praying to the Lord, he knows my heart. It's all for the greater good.
Best of Luck.
Peace & Blessings

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

how have you been ?
I can’t forget your question, I keep thinking about it a lot.

Would a soulmate help fill the void when the TF is not there? What kind of love would that bring?

I truly think that anybodies love is a fine love.

although I still think the longing for that absolute love we experience when in touch with the tf will never end and is the ultimate guide to be whole and fulfilled (that’s why I question whether we really need to be with the tf), I truly think now that anybodies love is a fine love. as long as we are totally honest. if we are not accepted as we are – or we don’t accept someone else telling us their truth – it is not truly love. I would take such a love any day if I could find it.

and if you find a soul mate that’s even better.

just don’t bother with somebody who can’t be honest and open. that would but mess with you. if there are lies and deceit and/or any other severe disharmonies in the game, it is a shame and will end in sickness or tragedy.

edit on 27-10-2011 by bestintentions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

destiny organised this, so, knuckle down and pay attention, cuz the universe loves you and wants you to lose your job, take tablets and binge drink, start smoking again/etc because hey, you dope, you chose it (when you was in the stratosphere and we were cuddly balls of light, who had done this, 56 times previously and still didn't quite grasp it),

I am afraid when drunk I fired off an a somewhat angry email to my soul connection of 2010, requesting she keep the hell away from my energy field, not sure it was for the best but, I was quite drunk and just felt pissed off with her for everything, she did to my life, even if ultimately it will prove to be for the best

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
J, no regrets.. you see, it's all YOU. If you understand that it is all mirrors.. you will finally see what you were showing yourself about yourself. You cannot blame them for it, you have to take responsibility for it. They are merely reflections of self.. perhaps the clearest reflection, this is why it hurts so much and for so long and so deep, but it is still YOU.
She shows you your deepest blocks. Your wanting her to stay away from your energy field is you wanting those blocks and reflections to go away. This is the POINT. Find out why she reflected those things back to you. Dig deep. Take what she showed you and make it your own self in the mirror. Own that and you are on your way. She gave you an ugly gift. She showed you something that is in YOU. You created it, to show yourself something.

I am afraid when drunk I fired off an a somewhat angry email to my soul connection of 2010, requesting she keep the hell away from my energy field, not sure it was for the best but, I was quite drunk and just felt pissed off with her for everything, she did to my life, even if ultimately it will prove to be for the best

edit on 12-4-2012 by seagrass because: editing is the reason.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
mmmm, thanks seagrass, well I guess, to my mind it was highly energetic, she showed up in a few dreams and in the 2nd one was pleased to see me, but then the vamping began again a little and it affected me at work and I am pretty certain it was her and It just riled me, that I was still experiencing some residue, of it all yet again

it was hard enough walking away from someone I loved so much inexplicably one day, who was effectively destroying me energetically

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
yes highly energetic.. that's how it makes such a strong impact. You can't not notice. You can't walk away, deny nor compensate. That is the crux.. you must deal.. even in dreams. There is no "out" until you go "through". The love is real. The destruction is real. necessary. One day you "aha!" trust me. It's the only way through... from out of the duality into the oneness. There is oneness in the mirror. The mirror is an illusion. When you believe that, understand that.. it will all make sense. Believe me J, I thought I was never going to come out the other side. But I am at peace with it now. That is there for you too. To find.

mmmm, thanks seagrass, well I guess, to my mind it was highly energetic, she showed up in a few dreams and in the 2nd one was pleased to see me, but then the vamping began again a little and it affected me at work and I am pretty certain it was her and It just riled me, that I was still experiencing some residue, of it all yet again

it was hard enough walking away from someone I loved so much inexplicably one day, who was effectively destroying me energetically

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

yes highly energetic.. that's how it makes such a strong impact. You can't not notice. You can't walk away, deny nor compensate. That is the crux.. you must deal.. even in dreams. There is no "out" until you go "through". The love is real. The destruction is real. necessary. One day you "aha!" trust me. It's the only way through... from out of the duality into the oneness. There is oneness in the mirror. The mirror is an illusion. When you believe that, understand that.. it will all make sense. Believe me J, I thought I was never going to come out the other side. But I am at peace with it now. That is there for you too. To find.

thanks seagrass, I have no desire to be with her but sometimes, want to know what the past life was all about and what happened to me before, your points make a lot of sense

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
reply to post by bestintentions

It seems like Twin flames also represents an extreme challenge to the ego. I wonder if this has anything to do with enlightenment. When you think about it further, the ego and super ego are challenged beyond anything due to the high level emotions. That would explain why I encountered mine now when there is heavy talk about ascension and 5D earth.
edit on 8-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

I had been 'searching' for my TF for 10 years, found her. We recognised each other instantly (she also had been 'searching'). When it is said that...past baggage must have already been dealt with (to continue the union), when it is said that...it challenges the ego, when it is said that nothing can be 'brought' into the union...it is true...
We are no longer 'together'...and yes - the emotions are intensified 1000 times, and if one half of the union is not 'ready'...there is no amount of ego (on anyones' part) that will keep them together...Both MUST have rid themselves of past baggage - which can include such things as childhood abuse...both MUST drop all preconceived conditions on a 'relationship' in union...
And I believe, as another poster has written, that there is a reason for the prevalence of TF's 'finding' each other at the moment.

Nano

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I am sorry that she didn't like you. The reason why she did not recognize you is that her life is filled with the wrong things and just like having a very dirty windshield she cannot see.

I know you mean well, and I appreciate your human kindness to another being, but this statement above may not be true.

I have met men who appeared to be 150 % convinced that I was somehow "intended" for them: their twin flame, their kindred spirit, their soul mate... whatever you want to call it. They went to extreme lengths to demonstrate that and to show me the error of my ways; and at least one of them is still convinced, after many years, that I was "meant" for him. In 1998 or 1999, he stated that I would be "his", because he had a vivid dream about it, and sat there very contented and self-complacent, telling me that.
(If anyone reading this is thinking "it may still happen"... No. It will not. Not in this life. Not unless I lose my mind and become, in effect, someone else, not myself. But that doesn't really count, does it?)

Believe me (or not), my "windshield" is not dirty AT ALL. I simply felt no connection with them, past the most elementary human level, and no attraction either.
It was all a fantasy of theirs.

I am not saying that this is the case with the other poster, but it is something worth considering.

PS. I haven't read all, or even most, of the posts so far, but I like very much this post by Seagrass.
(Hi, Seagrass!
)

edit on 13-4-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
what can I say ?

I was thinking of a thread on the twin flame myself, but for the depth and vastness of our experience I could not phrase it properly. I knew somebody will do it soon. well done !

I know every thought and experience risen angel and stratos fear have expressed. same here – I won’t go into details.

However I would like to comment on pellian's post:

’ I am sorry that she didn't like you. The reason why she did not recognize you is that her life is filled with the wrong things and just like having a very dirty windshield she cannot see. I think that the best thing for you would to try to get over over it. Its more important that you find somebody else even if she is not your twin flame. We are not on the earth have pleasure but to correct things in our lives right now. ’

it is a common acknowledged fact that when twin flames meet, they both recognize it. it seems to be always the same story though: one is seemingly more ready than the other.

it is exactly this scenario that propels both on an extremely powerful learning curve. the lessons are the same as for anyone else at any stage: to overcome ego by fully understanding it. but at the stage of meeting the elusive twin flame, that truly is edged into our hearts, the challenges are incredible.

a person touched by the twin flame will not try to get over it. you fall into deepest depression for doing that. quite the contrary you will have to own what is in your heart totally and learn not to have one single wish anymore. you have to fill yourself with a very high quality of love to be able to keep going in a healthy manner.

you will learn that ‘nobody else’ will do. you will see what a farce ‘relationships’ and ‘marriages’ are and in what havoc and turmoil humanity is, because people choose ‘anybody’ and produce offspring. once you experienced the love and purpose of the twin flame you know that sacred love is the path to save the world.

this is service for humanity. to live in this absolute truth – with your twin ray alive in your being yet not physically together. and then…… who knows……

sorry my English is not my first language.

Beautifully written. Your's and the OP's posts have helped to clarify some things for me on this. Interesting read.

When I was in my early teens I met someone, whom I believed beyond reasonable doubt, was my soulmate. I dont exactly know how or why I came to this conclusion. Of course all of the physical factors normally attributed to these kind of attractions were there, but the instant we met, I felt a deep attraction and kinship with this person that is perplexing even to my adult self. And I did not believe anything about soulmates or twin flames at the time, but my young self immediately thought 'well, it is true, and this must be it'. The experience was profoundly unlike anything else I have encountered to this day; many, many moons later. As time went on though, I came to the conclusion that it was the warm flutterings of first love that overwhelmed me... nothing outside the range of ordinary experience. Maybe...Probably. Nothing came of that encounter, not even a friendship. I observed ( ok oggled) from afar and yearned for something, anything significant with the guy but the attraction scared the heck out of me, robbing me of my confidence. However, the experience stayed with me for years.

And whats even more perplexing is that after a ten year gap of not thinking of this person, they are now suddenly present in my dreams and in my heart again. I am a married lady, albeit not happily, but oh boy was this a source of shame and confusion for me. I tried ridding myself of these...feelings/notions /?? but it nearly gave me a heartattack! So, I stopped fighting it and something good did come of this. My heart exploded with love and I experienced the 'oneness' , the calm, and total bliss others have spoken about. Maybe that was why this had to happen, in this way. But I have been going through this 'awakening' process and many things not easily explained have begun to manifest in my life. So, I guess this is one of those 'things'. I have learned to just go with it and trust that God/Source/Universe is in control.

The times we're in now are strange but fascinating...

edit on 14-4-2012 by alliswell because: Sudden courage

edit on 14-4-2012 by alliswell because: BC

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have no desire to be with "my mirror" either. But what he showed me was priceless. (what I saw in the mirror) No one could have showed me that in the old days. I wouldn't have seen it as clearly. I don't need to know the past life stuff. That was another time.. another personality, another shot at the game. This game is the one I am playing.. and I am learning how to play it better. How it works. He showed me my fears which block me in the game.. He also showed me all the things I thought I wanted. Things I want within. Parts of me I deny. Parts of me that I am ashamed of. Parts of me I love. But the important part, is that I saw it. This time.

Even though I went through a living hell, and thought I wasn't going to make it, I feel I have had an experience that is not for the light of heart. Not for those who aren't ready to see how much of a game it really is. Those who want to play the game asleep. separate. In ego.

I cannot ever go back to believing in duality as a reality. Oneness took over. The mirror dissolved into oneness. Then reformed again. But I now know it's an illusion. There is a greatness in that alone.

thanks seagrass, I have no desire to be with her but sometimes, want to know what the past life was all about and what happened to me before, your points make a lot of sense

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join