It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Flames and how I found mine.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
this one is also a good video that explains twin flames

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

that made me feel utterly asldkfjasldkfjs cannot explain

I didnt read the thread but I watched that video. Something about the images and the music and the information it was broadcasting. I felt a connection. I felt them, out there somewhere, through time and across space... It may not be in this life time, but we will be together
edit on 13-6-2012 by Tasmanaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So....
I'll post something only to help myself feel better.
I know there won't be a reply - he can't.

I felt a strong connection.
My heart chakra was going crazy.
Feeling flooded with unconditional love, feeling God
then this crushing agony and pain.
Like you ripped my heart out literally.
You were there then not there.
I am left with nothing.
I never even got to hear your voice.
All I think is you whisper subtle things through my mind.
All you had to do was tell me I was wrong.
I just needed validation, confirmation something to tell me that it was real.
So I think that the end won't be so bad. I sense that little part still there.
And I sort of think that I'll feel that fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach again but
it'll be on the other side. When we pass, ascend or whatever happens..... I'll wait.

For my own sanity you could let me know something anything you're killing me.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I posted a brief update on this here.

Hope you take time to see it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-7-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't want my twin flame, she is slightly retarded and very wrinkly. How do I untwin her flame?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I don't want my twin flame, she is slightly retarded and very wrinkly. How do I untwin her flame?

i just died for a moment......hahahah thanks for the laughs

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

ha ha.. me too. And I take this stuff pretty seriously. Believe me.. I have said something similar, even begged to have the cords cut. My twin experiences, yes multiple, have caused me to want to UNTWIN. funny. You can't untwin from yourself though. Break the mirror and you are still you.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

just read your short story, thanks for sharing

to untwin seems to be the flavour of the day:: with me too (like an invisible entity with it's wave function detectable in us tuned in)

for some time now, actually, and with the uncanny knowledge >that the next twinexperience is soon to follow. it’s an honour, a privilege……….. !!! never forget that !!!

and while i’m lavishing up some wholesome moments i came across this peace…. this piece of chanting, that fascinates me and absorbs my focus into admiration, a totally open heart, ……….the conditions for another twinexperience to land ..

do you also sense that we are all one ? i distinguish less and less between twin and myself. even you seem to be so much myself. not your story, mind you, but if i sense your essence, your heart, it is not much different from my heart --- is that true ?

it is like looking into this mirror that flops in and out, from convex to concave and no matter where the wobble is right now, i see clearer and clearer

love

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Found mine too i think. I'm not going to mention her name, because if it's really her I might be a high profile target for the IIuminati. I always meet her in my dreams, she even made songs about them.

Peac

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

Also, there is one little problem. When I was with her I felt she was just a shell. She sold her soul -.-. This is bound to be interesting...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Saw your thread the other day and then forgot about it, but when I saw this just now I wanted to share it with you.

I know what it means to find your twin soul and to know also that it will not happen in this life. Mine is off world...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
I have a question,

Would a soulmate help fill the void when the TF is not there? What kind of love would that bring? This is mostly for those who have a bit more knowledge than I do?

First, there is a difference of opinion on what/who is a Twin Flame and what/who a Soulmate is.

I define a Twin Flame as just that, someone you relate on evey level, thus, like a twin flame on a candle.

I define Soulmate as the opposite, yet twin Soul you are born with (Yin-Yang), thus, your true lifemate if you are fortunate enough to get to come together in this thing you call Life.

So my answer below is based on that version.

If you hook-up with a Twin-Flame first, then break-up or lose them, it's clearly a possibility the reason you broke-up or lost them is because your Soulmate is in the shadows, you just haven't seen them yet.

As to a hook-up with a Twin-Flame, after a break-up or losing your Soulmate, Twin-Flames are a dime a dozen, so take your pick.

Ribbit

So far your answers fall into the universe, galaxy, and in the case of twin flame or soul mate, is it a kind of numerology, match in frequency, mind for someone here?

We're from beyond this universe altogether, the real world and home. This is like maleable clay but its wave form and is actually the division between the gateways, one is like strewn with flowers and infinite colors beconing, and the other below this "ocean" is like a black hole, kind of.

Some were relating soul mates to what I call family grouping and twin flames to what I call soul mates, but it really doesnt matter. Because its complex. We have family groupings, those we have traveled far with and love, that is more akin to the schools and "birds of a feather flock together". But soul mates (and is there one?) is more akin to the Infinite Higher Self Soul Orb/Soultstone/Soul Diamond, of which we are a facet, or a many hued rainbow ray, are not the others potential soul mates? And in our journey through the cosmos are there not loved ones, waiting.

If we've picked out 1 soulmate/twin soul, or that special Love, companion (and I'm not even sure if everyone means this even), mine isn't incarnated anywhere near earth and I wouldn't let him no matter what. I would be on the other side if he was here, ensuring he gets out in one piece.

You seem to refer to Mother, but is the universe or galaxy mother to you? Or is Mother Prime Creator, shaping the waves/clay, with Father and Familly, in the Beyond, our real home?

And isn't it like infinite fractals?[

And since I sense home, and know I have Family there, is my True Love my Higher Self's soulmate, or am I expected to find another and not return back to my self again?

Whatever those answers, all I know is its all on the other side for me. And the celebrity thing is funny, as if one could pick on outer package, in fact some of those packages have self absorbed eyes. Oh well. What if your favorite celebrity for looks is gay, and when you look into his eyes you know he's a goddess of old, lol. Thankfully not a soul mate, but do feel I know him.

edit on 14-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Aww young love. So oblivious to its ineivitble destruction.

i can only hope you dont bet so much money on this horse that you get your legs broke.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by seagrass
Meditate on a "mirror" and everything you know about mirrors.
For example. A dog, that is not conscious that the reflection in the mirror is him will bark at it as if it is different dog. A separate dog. And we laugh.

We are just like that dog.

Take and print out ME on a piece of paper, fold it along the bottom of the letters, then hold it against a mirror where you can read what it says inverted.

ME = WE

You are ALL about ME here and above/below, WE are all about WE.

As above, so below, is ALL about Inversion!

You all have no clue what all you've missed but the Wachowski's showed the inversion in the red pill/blue pill mirror scene, you just never noticed Neo's INVERTED image in the mirror, which he became his Inverted Self when the mirror became him.

The Wachowski's showed you EVERYTHING but you never figured it out! Like, Neo was the only ONE real in the movie. How'd they hide that from you?

Answer: The Anagram of Neo & One!

NEo is oNE with the O transposed across the NE axis = NEo > NE < oNE = Neo is NE One = Neo is Anyone = Neo is EVERYONE!

Ribbit

edit on 16-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

But, since everyone is real too, doesn't that mean what I had thought of, billions of individual cd's spinning in an overlapping fashion to form DVD earth. Also if that is correct, then could 't people come in when they wanted to take up the role, not necessarily at the same time, ie, within a family? And could that explain the predictability at times?
edit on 14-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
to be the devil’s advocate -

you know :: psychology would have the symptom’s of the twin soul experience to be a neurotic experience

they say a person projects some kind of an otherworldly not-existing pure-as-anything godlike love expectation onto an other person very often onto someone from the public e.g. movie stars or singers onto someone not available because their expectation can not be met by a mere mortal

they itemize it under pathological love

they base it on the facts of either being indulged by our mothers or fathers, not indulged enough, abandoned, orphaned, mistreated, one parent overcompensating for the other, no emotions displayed due to emotional immaturity of the parents etc. etc. also for reasons outside the family of which there are endless possibilities………… ( are any of us non-neurotic ? ) low self-esteem, feelings of rejection, anger, depression, anxiety are suggested by recent authors of this school

even high levels of self-transcendence can be cause of these symptoms, conditions

I won’t give you links because its scary to go there

but i'm saying :: check very carefully what you are living and why. know yourself

Anna Bessonova
Music by Cult
Painted On My Heart Lyrics

I thought you'd be out of my mind

And I'd finally found a way to

Learn to live without you

I thought it was just a matter of time

Till I had a hundred reasons

Not to think about you

But it's just not so

And after all this time

I still can't let go

I've still got your face

Painted on my heart

Scrawled upon my soul

Etched upon my memory baby

I've got your kiss

Still burning on my lips

The touch of your fingertips

This love so deep inside of me

I was trying everything that I can

To get my heart to forget you

But it just can't seem to

I guess it's just no use

In every part of me

Is still a part of you

Something in your eyes keeps haunting me

I'm trying to escape you

And I know there ain't no way to

To chase you from my mind

I've still got your face

Painted on my heart

Scrawled upon my soul

Etched upon my memory baby

I've got your kiss

Still burning on my lips

The touch of your fingertips

This love so deep inside of me

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
to be the devil’s advocate -

you know :: psychology would have the symptom’s of the twin soul experience to be a neurotic experience

they say a person projects some kind of an otherworldly not-existing pure-as-anything godlike love expectation onto an other person

even high levels of self-transcendence can be cause of these symptoms, conditions

but i'm saying :: check very carefully what you are living and why. know yourself

Since we live in a state of duality.. we can know ourselves through the reflection of "other". Wanting to connect with the love of "other" will never be a neurotic goal, especially when one knows there really is no "other". But the way we learn to love in our society is neurotic. Our beliefs are neurotic. Especially when we believe we are separated from others. Having a twin experience, whether or not it is real in any metaphysical sense of truth, is a way to learn that we are One. Science is proving the connectedness of our universe in it's structure, even at the smallest of levels.. and we are learning also that this is "truth". Through relationships.

There is no self to transcend. There are beliefs to transcend.

the Devil's Advocate would have you believe that love is a neurotic belief in itself. That the self does not NEED love. But if love were seen as a need to connect to idea that we are ONE, then love is what we want to know. Are we connected in love. Like a glue to all? Are we really one? Or am I alone and separate from everything? The DA would want you to believe that you are separate. We are taught to believe it.

And then we wake up. And we know we are not. In spite of all the contradictory evidence.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

ha ha.. me too. And I take this stuff pretty seriously. Believe me.. I have said something similar, even begged to have the cords cut. My twin experiences, yes multiple, have caused me to want to UNTWIN. funny. You can't untwin from yourself though. Break the mirror and you are still you.

Aw crud, the only cure it to jump into a chaos of flames. I'm taking the mirror with me.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

I never gave twin flames much thought until a little over a month ago.

Now I am totally confused.

Unsure how to handle what I discovered.

I'll figure it out eventually.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The whole concept is strange.
I never knew about it until I came across a video on youtube about ascension.
I always believed in soulmates.
Apparently we have many soulmates.
But the twin flame is something entirely different and NOT romantic.
I have been with my husband for 17 years. But we waited to marry for 15.
Everything about our relationship has had odd synchronicity.
Almost like we were meant to evolve with each other.
At the beginning of this year we achieved a higher soul level connection and I became confused because I felt like I was not connecting to him but to a higher self or even God. It felt divine. Then other things started to happen and I felt that there was something else going on. The fusing of our energy during "u know" seemed to be elevating my consciousness. That's when I started reading about kundalini and ascension.
I read that we are with soulmates to deal with our karma.
That twin flames have a purpose - I sorta think it's spiritual and the energy bond plays a part in producing a positive uplifting energy.
I wasn't looking for this I swear - strange because I rarely connect with people. If I get hit on I usually tell the guy to # off.
I don't think I am meant to meet mine.
I think the energy would be overwhelming.
It is really difficult to get through when I only have my side to base it on. I have no idea what's going through his head. But maybe he'll realize I DON"T WANT ANYTHING FROM HIM.
I will just go on living my life and I'm fine with that.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Aw crud, the only cure it to jump into a chaos of flames. I'm taking the mirror with me.
You might not be aware of how brilliant that statement really is. But you will.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join