It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is all the strange activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hello all!
I live in Finland and I am loosing my mind trying to see something out of the ordinary in the sky, on the moon, etc.
I have been reading and learning about aliens and UFOs all around the globe but for some strange reason nothing ever happens here or maybe I am missing something. The only thing I have seen is Masonic symbology and Masonic style buidlings..... After years of research I have still not seen any strange activity

If anyone has heard anything about Scandinavia or Finland in particular, please share any links, photos or videos that you might know of!! I am very close to giving up on the whole thing

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DonSergio

Maybe your problem is that you're trying to hard?

I happens to me a lot when i 'loose' something, then i start looking for it and i can't find it anywhere. But after giving up the search not 10 minutes later is see it laying in front of me.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I have the same issue.

Look up the planetary ley lines, or grid lines.

It seems UFO activity is more prevalent where those lines connect.

Giving up may just earn you a sighting, as the poster above mentioned.

It's no biggie. Just spend a couple of hours watching youtube vids of NASA UFO vids.

Sorry, one last thing. I heard using Night vision goggles allows you to see a hell of a lot more going on than you can without.
edit on 7-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Patience... something will go down soon, I can feel it. The singularity is near.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adon115
Patience... something will go down soon, I can feel it. The singularity is near.

How do you feel that? And may i ask what exactly you feel? Please don't say "I don't know, it's just a feeling"

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It`s not finland...but close,ish

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Generally speaking scandinavians are far too sensible for that sort of things.

Though America seems to have an abundance of activity, I wonder what might mean.....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I guess I will just buy a camera and a huge memory stick! Put it on infrared and let it record while Im sleeping
Binoculars may be an interesting idea also!

What bumms me out is that I have a friend and he was never into this stuff, one day he called and told me that he and his brother saw a flying triangle, the TRB probably in the night sky in the capital! It was a weekend and I was in another city at the time! The only thing I have seen was maybe 10 years ago, it was a flaming ball, a meteorite or a satelite falling down to earth, but not a UFO

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

It probably means that its too damn cold here! The warp and anti-gravity drive keep freezing over

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonSergio
I guess I will just buy a camera and a huge memory stick! Put it on infrared and let it record while Im sleeping
Binoculars may be an interesting idea also!

What bumms me out is that I have a friend and he was never into this stuff, one day he called and told me that he and his brother saw a flying triangle, the TRB probably in the night sky in the capital! It was a weekend and I was in another city at the time! The only thing I have seen was maybe 10 years ago, it was a flaming ball, a meteorite or a satelite falling down to earth, but not a UFO

Exactly what i meant in the very first reply in your topic!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

That or it's too cold for everyone to stand outside looking up into the darkness.

One or the other

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The aliens came to do studies in the world along the western hemisphere in the 70s, (they also had a stronghold as far ouit as New Zealand), but their favorite condensed areas are around the US states of Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Alabama.

The outcome of project plato in Brazil was contact with aliens in 77-78, this is a fact with conclusive evidence. If Brazil was able to establish contact with aliens from outer space in 1977, then how much more probable is it that the stories are correct that the US government established a treaty with aliens in 1964? I believe humans are capable of much more and definetly made an underground network in the southwest, but where do the aliens come on? The come in somewhere in that 4 corners area. I believe a scientist fell on to something in 1978, but the story is so literally extensive amazing that there is no way it can all be a fabrication.
edit on 7-10-2011 by greyer because: locations

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Could you please link this story if you know the page? Would be interesting to read this in more detail!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just also wanted to say thank you all for contributing something, its always interesting to find out what people think. My first thread also
but hopping to hear even a little bit about sightings in my area.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

UFO sightings are becoming more frequent in Finland. UFO enthusiasts catch glimpses of hundreds of unidentified objects annually, but most of them turn out to have a logical explanation. Ufologists doubt that the armed forces are concealing information about their own sightings.

www.yle.fi...

Multiple red UFO sighting above the trees in Helsinki, Finland [video]

video.search.yahoo.com...

Just a simple yahoo search...

Looks like you have loads of activity. Just remember that it is not always in the nighttime that the best sightings happen.

Have fun!!!
edit on 7-10-2011 by antar because: Google/Yahoo

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonSergio
reply to post by greyer

Could you please link this story if you know the page? Would be interesting to read this in more detail!

This is a very deep subject, I have clarified studies of my own post today and I am convinced, this circle I mentioned was extremely important to the real aliens. We can start with Alabama. *It is my mistake that the circle I mentioned does not limit the aliens operations and bases in the 1970s. They went right up the Rocky mountains and Were active in Montana/Idaho reaching up into Canada. (for some reason Puerto Rico is also very questionable).

edit on 7-10-2011 by greyer because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh good, some info here
thanks you guys! This should keep me occupied for a while now.

new topics

top topics

join