It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands petition Obama to reveal 'government secrets' about UFOs and extraterrestrials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
They can't disclose information that doesn't exist.

I am not saying Aliens haven't visited our planet, because honestly I don't know. But you must all accept the possibility though that there really might not be anything to disclose. If there isn't a coverup then no amount of signatures or petitions will get you what you want.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
They already told us. There are orbs. They don't know where they come from or where they go. They seem intelligent. They can make a plane crash so don't go near them.

Why must people insist there is more? That seems to fit the evidence. They told us plainly. Why disregard the truth when it's given?

Originally posted by SavedOne
The US government has already disclosed quite a bit, and it may actually be as much as they know. They acknowledge in released documents that they have considered UFOs to be something unconventional and that they have deemed them a possible threat to air security. Beyond that we're just speculating- do they know UFOs are alien spacecraft? Have they made contact? Are they reverse-engineering ET spacecraft? Do they have live or dead ET's in their possession? If the answer to any of those questions is "yes", then they have that information buried deep in black op's that even the president isn't informed about (because if the president and other politicians knew, then it would have been leaked to the public long ago). And if the info is buried in black op's programs, then petitioning the president (or congress) for disclosure is completely pointless because he can't disclose what he knows nothing about.

These are great posts, if anyone is looking for links, type some of this stuff into Google or ATS Search. However the Daily Mail is not a popular source on ATS, and 7,500 people is a really small number. Remember technology grows at an exponential rate, so it's only a matter of time. I believe NASA has said ET will be confirmed in 20 years.

NASA's response to conspiracy theorists is one thing, but their response to extremophiles, exo planets, and other discoveries and missions indicates to me they are interested in finding ET. This is when a popular ATS acronym comes into play Never A Straight Answer...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Presidents Carter and Clinton swore to release the info.Never happened.And Reagan's bizarre what if we're not alone speech still have people wondering if that was a hint.Personally I don't think the truth will happen till a craft crashes in a populated area and they couldn't hide it any longer.

<< 1   >>

join