It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't all three Abrahamic Faiths held to the same standard?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The Equinoxes are emphatic throughout Crowley’s writings, and the Book of the Law glorifies the Egyptian Sun Ra. I was born on the Spring Equinox, which symbolizes the reincarnation of the Sun.

March 23, 1985, my birthday, is birth sign Aries corresponding to the # of Discordianism 23, astrologically the most appropriate birthday for the masculine Eris, god of Anarchy.

The Golden Apple of Discordianism is Tiphareth, “to the prettiest one,” the 7th sphere (beauty) without condition, the omni-directional expanse of Ra.

The Hindu End Times prophecy wherein Kalki ushers in the Krita Age: The Vishnu Purana, Book 4 Chapter XXIV,
Kalki is identified as the Bodhisattva of Vishnu descended into a lineage he founded referred to as the Vishnuyasas. He is described as having been an eminent Brahman of Sombhala (the city of the Himalayas). The text states he is “endowed with the 8 superhuman faculties,” which I associate with the eight functions of the brain (deoxy.org...).

Babaji, highest guru of the Himalayas popularized in the West by Paramhansa Yogananda’s Autobiography of a Yogi , claimed to be the father of Christ then winked and died one month and one year before I was born: on Valentine’s day, his heart stopped working, as if symbolic of the sacrifice by an old old man of accumulated love.

The paragraph of the Vishnu Purana immediately proceeding mention of Vishnu’s reincarnation as Kalki within the Vishnuyasa lineage focuses attention upon the first two stars of the great Bear and surrounds this event with 1015 years and 1,200 (divine) years.

A star portends the birth of Christ in the Bible, the first two stars of the Vishnuyasa lineage by my reckoning are Christ and Mary Magdalene at the beginning of the two thousands time period, which is poetically 2012 if the two is thrown into the five to invert it. The last name Bauer / Baer / Bowers is reputed to be Merovingian, the root genetic bloodline of the Rothschilds. The most royal Jewish bloodline, that of David and Christ, may be the wealthiest.

Television esoteric for Bowers = Merovingian: Joseph Campbell Bower plays King Arthur on Camelot, that’s King Bower. The cast of True Blood, which airs simultaneously, includes Kristin Bauer and Chris Bauer: Christ in Bauer. I read an obscure online news article wherein Ron Paul identified the Bowers family as Merovingian, if you google Bowers Merovingian an awful lot of books come up written by people with that last name and Campbell that mention the Merovingians.

I recently purchased Robert Bly’s translation of Kabir: Ecstatic Poems, and the end notes mentioned Robert Bly changed the words bowers Koran and Purana to something else. The name out loud sounds like Kay Bauer. I also once encountered a renaissance painting with Bowers in the title that looked like an esoteric reference to the heart of Christ.

My mother’s maiden name is Bowers. When I interviewed two Bowers side genetic ancestors, one told me coc aine was not a stimulant and both considered meth no big deal (they had both quit drugs since their rebellious youth, as have I). I did not experience intoxication on childhood prescribed Ritalin, nor on hospital prescribed morphine for a leg injury. I once accidentally smoked crack laced weed, and although my friends seemed exceedingly addicted, it just seemed like shwag pot to me. I suspect the Merovingians of being a lineage of Nirvana Conscious reproduction, wherein all the receptors in the brain enlarge except for those stimulated by Pride, which have so shrunked from disuse they no longer experience direct agonism on a diverse variety of drugs. Meth agonizes adrenaline and dopamine, whereas coc aine only agonizes dopamine, so it doesn’t even work.

Getting back to the Vishnu Purana, the paragraph after the last I described discusses the Kali age (yuga) as persisting for 360,000 years of mortals. One translation of the numeration of the con perpetuated by the second beast of Revelations (3X6) is “humanity’s number”. This paragraph to my mind connects the two prophecies, if the dates are taken as poetic time periods. Leaving the Kali Age means a significant percentage of humanity transcends human form, becoming something less easily conned by the exploitation of abstract data.
Closing toward the end of Chapter XXIV, Maitreya of Buddhist End Times cosmology is addressed concerning the folly of princes for wanting to conquer (stressed) the ocean-circled, the sea-girt earth. Chapter 24 suggests Kalki rescues humanity from jumping off a cliff I associate with global flooding. (to be continued)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
(continued)

The Vishnu Purana establishes that Kalki is a Bodhisattva and Maitreya a separate being. The bulk of my recent research into Maitreya as an end times teacher derives from my incomplete reading of Maitreya, the Future Buddha Edited by Alan Sponberg and Helen Hardacre.

Page 11, Sire Charles Eliot is quoted as saying in Hinduism and Buddhism (New York, 1954) I-ching late 600s China expressed his devotion to Maitreya “in language like that which Christian piety uses of the second coming of Christ.”

Page 183, Maitreya is connected to the Japanese Cult of Sacred Mountains, which like Egypt connects the immortality of the soul to bodily mummification rites. I associate mountains with pyramids.

The conquest of South America by Christian Spaniards and archetypal relation between the prophesied conquest of Quetzalcoatl and the Christian God, both depicted as an old man with a flowing white beard: the prominence of pyramids in South American has me convinced the Mayan and Aztec Empires were Egyptian colonies, and they were ordered to accept the rule of Christ in preparation for Hernan Cortes’ arrival.

Page 112, Three time periods presided over by three separate Buddhas are mentioned: that of the Lamplighter (Ra, the Sun, the source of Light), that of Sakyamuni, then that of Maitreya.

Page 34, Maitreya is identified as the heir of Sakyamuni in all versions of the myth.

Page 60, it is mentioned at some point Maitreya was impressed by the ray (an extension of the word “Ra”) of Sakyamuni. Light manifests image.

Page 295 – second full paragraph, an extension of Maitreya’s reign is dated as after the death of Sakyamuni.

Page 1, Nearly 2,500 years ago, Gautama a Buddha . . .

Page 126, Maitreya prophesied to appear after 2,500 years.

Page 118, Chinese scripture attaches symbolic numbers to the three eras, that of the Lamplighter, Sakyamuni, and Maitreya. I associate the three ages as that of Ra the first great human conqueror toward the end of which by assuming the deity form of the Sun he achieved Nirvana (the spiritual essence of the Sun is unidentified love, omnidirectional), the era wherein he actively transitioned his kingdom at the ending of which (2012) his Bodhisattva is 27 years old, then the emergence of Maitreya as Christ the Conquering Son (of the highest ranking Egyptian deity and ruler).

108,000 years for the Lamplighter, 27,000 years for Sakyamuni, 97,200 years for Maitreya.

Maitreya’s era is his age, slightly younger than his father but he comes down too (two) to be interrogated telepathically by assuming a size wherein such is possible. The #8 has previously been connected to this essay to the eight circuit model, the eighth circuit is activated by lack of abstraction / discrimination as classically resulting from Samadhi. The first era ended when Sakyamuni became a Buddha.

“The Book” and “the People of the Book,” the Old and New Testament and the Koran; Judaism Christianity and Islam.

Adam (against flooding), Cain and Abel (can and able, two men possess the ability), Abram --> Abraham.

Genesis and Exodus are translated as the first two books of Moses, I consider the transition in names from Abram to Abraham, a man on speaking terms with the Pharaoh of Egypt, into the soul of Moses, symbolic of the reincarnation of the soul of the Pharaoh’s first born son at the beginning of the Jewish tradition into the body of Moses with past life recall, the origin of the immortality of the gods: ancient beings with spiritually inflated egos.
Noah and the animals into the ark two by two: symbolic of the intent of the founders of the tradition of the Book to avoid a flood during a time wherein the schisming of tongues (telepathic ability) in Babylon is recalled. A prophecied flood is avoided: in real life, two of every animal in the world can’t fit on an ark at all. The tongues had to be schismed else an empire of phallic pride (the TOWER of Babylon, & the tempting serpent in the garden of Eden) would selfishly obliterate the human species, including itself.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The apple of Genesis is the only forbidden fruit, connected to cattle and to foraging, and recommended to a woman by a serpent then resulting in shame of nudity: sexual shame, as if a love catalyst taken around mating time resulted in the evolutionary quirk of sexual moral values being more pronounced. Knowledge of good and evil originates from love, which was encountered by grassland chimps in great abundance in the form of psilocybin mushrooms. The apple foreshadows the Tower and the schisming of tongues, it also imparts the spontaneous development of astral travel (the ability to attain past life recall = astral control), and so is connected to the Tree of Life.

Humanity was not ready to be immortal.

Cain’s is the first baggage of murder mentioned by the Bible. God asks Cain to wander east of Eden, despised and alone and marked by God of the Book against murder, in the land of Nod (disassociation and drowsiness). It is mentioned in the same place that Cain founds the first city Enoch with his phallus. If the first setting of the Bible is connected to unsettled wandering and the first baggage of murder, I suspect Cain is symbolically identified as the first conqueror, and like the Apple’s foreshadowing Babylon, the curse upon Cain foreshadows the curse upon the Pharaoh of Egypt mentioned shortly thereafter in the same Book of Genesis.
Cain is cursed for being the first murderer, which is the game of conquest. The Pharaoh is cursed because a woman (women) thinks she will die if she does not lay with him.

The story of Cain and Abel foreshadows God’s testing Abraham in the Mount, which foreshadows a confrontation between God and Moses in the Mount concerning idolatry and the Jewish people. Mountains bare striking symbolic resemblance to pyramids. I consider the poetic meaning that Abraham failed God’s test in concern to his son Isaac because of his brother (and sometimes father)’s bad example, and this bad example despite internal change left behind an idol.

To so love God as to sacrifice one’s first born son on the Mount means surrendering one’s attachment, and releasing the child unto adulthood: Moses was released from the province of Egypt by his father, to wander, despised by the Egyptian people.

Exodus 7:1 Then the Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet.” Pharaoh was God to the Egyptian people, and called the Sun. Eventually, the soul of Jesus became the Son of God and literally God Himself, a false idol of exceedingly close proximity to the truth.
Abraham’s brother was Lot, which symbolizes an emotion of entitlement. The symbolism of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, which became pillars of salt in the desert: salt means silt or sand, which is the foundation of the desert. I believe John who prophesied Christ was Aaron’s soul.

The era of the Lamplighter, and Sakyamuni, and Maitreya: symbolically, the persecution of Moses by the assumptions of the Egyptian people toward the rebellious attitude of a slave, the persecution of Christ by the Romans toward the impositions of an imposter to royal entitlement (by the soul of an actual king born into the body of a beggar), then the reincarnation of Sakyamuni as a Bodhisattva in a position of weakness to be persecuted due to the erected idol of slander (the Mark of the Beast, according to my reading of Revelations, projects a false image onto the Lamb which forces all who accept the con to persecute the Lamb and serve the will of the Second Beast who creates it).

When Moses, Egyptian cattle killed and Jewish cattle spared, leads the Hebrews out of Egypt followed by manna from heaven (a sacrament of spiritual energy, plausibly one grown on cow feces), it is revealed he takes his orders from God at the top of the mountain.

(to be continued soon - I apologize for not connecting yet to the point of the thread, the climax is eminent)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The failing of Abraham is directly recounted when Moses pleads with God concerning the covenant made Abraham, when the Jewish people betray God’s law by building an idol to a golden calf. The sin of idolatry is one of devotional attitude toward a projection into an abstraction. Abraham projected into the abstraction that was

God’s voice, and justified his own behavior based on the idol he built to represent God within his own imagination.

Pride in one’s own interpretive accuracy.

God did not permit Abraham to kill Isaac, and the Covenant he made to Abraham was fulfilled through Moses.

I consider it important in all things, especially in concern to spiritual matters, to be mindful of abstraction and to admit (a key to understanding the meaning of the word faith) lack of certainty. Faith: belief motivated by love, spiritual belief. “Knowledge,” such as of Good and Evil (the Abyss on the Tree of Life): the death of reason. The math of probability: the degree of abstraction between one’s self and a total simultaneous retention of all relevant variables, including which variables are relevant, = degree of uncertainty, probability of perceptual error.

I suspect that the calf was chosen as the idol is rooted in the close proximity of the origin of the spiritual feelings which were stimulated in the Jewish people by manna from heaven. If the heart is enlarged by a symbol which seemingly comes from the cattle, seemingly the cattle enlarges the heart.

The Jewish ritual of circumcision makes the penis into a mushroom.

I have already touched on Christianity briefly. It is my intention to touch in Islam as a newly converted Muslim of the persuasion that Contemplation at the expense of pride to the expanse of the heart in closeness to God is the correct Islamic path, which to the best of my knowledge is called Sufism.

I consider the Quran the completion of the Book, as inspired by the same God. Unfortunately, my progress in understanding Islam has been hindered in that the $5 Koran I ordered through Amazon has arrived in a broken and blatantly erroneous state, inaccurate as contrasted against any other English translations I have since encountered.

Years ago, late at night someone once shined a blue flashlight up and down my window and made a humming sound, as if their lips were sealed tightly and they internally hmmmed (the mystique of project bluebeam).

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Recounting the story of Babaji of prior posts: according to my copy of Hadith, Muhammad’s Legacy in the Medieval and Modern World by Jonathan A.C. Brown it is prophecied by Shiite Islam that the 12th Imam, a youth who vanished in a cave at the death of the 11th Imam, will return from occultation at Mahdi. Babaji manifested as a youth in a cave in the 1970s, and in Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda is recollected Babaji’s performance of Hassan I Sabbah’s famous encitement of a fanatic jumping off a cliff… within the context of the setting of a defusing Hindu parable sending the message, “Think for yourself, don’t fall for it.”

Fanaticism falls short of absolute love of God.

When I searched for references to Mahdi on sacred-texts.com , my March 23 corresponded with the excerpt of a sacred text of the Druze religion dealing with Mahdi per (www.sacred-texts.com... - last footnote). When I googled it, I noticed the Correct Hadeeths listed on Islamic Web (www.islamicweb.com...) connect my name KB to Mahdi through the bounty of Kalb, who establishes Islam on earth, and who’s bounty on the same page is connected to Mahdi through the handfuls of wealth Mahdi is to give freely without counting according to the text.

The Mahdi is opposed by the Antichrist and aided by Christ in vanquishing such a foe according to the Sunni tradition, according to page 174-175 of Hadith, Muhammad’s Legacy in the Medieval and Modern World. I consider both the Second Beast of Revelations and the Antichrist experts at propaganda, and the war against Mahdi and Islam a war of slander. Page 175 references the Day of Judgment prophecied by the first chapter of the Quran in connection to a Sunni prophecy that believers will be rewarded with an opportunity to actually see God, which I associate with a state of being described by the same book as Ihsan – indwelt with the heart of God as reward for devotion to Him, the only aspect of God I consider capable of being experienced with the senses by humanity.

Quran,

www.masjidtucson.org...

quod.lib.umich.edu...

quran.com...

On that day men shall come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works.

So. he who has done an atom's weight of good shall see it

And he who has done an atom's weight of evil shall see it.

Quranic Law treats the matter of Eye for an Eye Justice with such precision it is to be calculated to the atom, with math and science. I suspect an actual Judgment Day is prophecied, in concern to 2012, for those who accept the Mark of the Beast and escaped by those rewarded by the Presence of God prior to its occurrence.

This is the least superstitious method of calculating ethical awareness, and cannot be betrayed without violating Quranic law.

A sample formula: Abstract variables (list). Degree calculated = weight of evidence.
Culpability- the % of the good and the bad owed an individual’s free will. Imaginary numbers (i) quantity the action(s) impede(d) free will, (s) induce(d) suffering, (p) stole pleasure, and vice versa. Burden of proof Culpability calculated toward the individual(s) one’s actions may impact.

As to the statistics quoted in concern to an opinion of the acceptability of civilian casualty, it is the only thing which differentiates terrorism from normal forms of warfare (usually over property), and the Quran to my mind asks of the Muslim precision in all things – the opposite of terrorism if one admits the right of all people to defend themselves.

Culpability is killed first: primary decision makers on down to the soldiers,

A tradition of assassination I consider endorsed by Chapter 50 Verse 16:

www.masjidtucson.org...

quod.lib.umich.edu...

quran.com...

We are closer to him than his jugular vein.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
But they are all held to the same standard.

They are each the best and only true interpretation of God's teachings.

Atleast this is what they each will tell you.

Those "other guys" are just phonies and usurpers of OUR thruth.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Christians hate the Muslims who hate the Jews who hate the Christians who hate the...etc.

Everyone thinks they've got it all figured out and if they could just convince all these crazy folks to see things their way, well, gee whiz, it would just be perfect.
Even the atheists are getting in on the fun. We love nothing more than saying, "You idiots!" I'm doing it right now despite myself. I'm not saying this from some self-righteous podium or anything.
I'm as guilty as anyone else but my, how we love to be the victims. We'll study it vigorously and dig up statistics that prove my pain is 29% more valid than yours. Your sins are 53% greater than the country I live in or the place I found God in. What little water I can drink is contained in a rustier bucket than yours...or, well, you get the picture. Anyway, what I'm really trying to say is that I don't hate you...no matter what the scary man on TV says.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Page pwned by new user KalbMahdi I guess huh?

But dude, what the hell are you talkin bout?? Condense that brah, condense!
edit on 13-2-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmmm yeah

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That was an attempt at thorough research on my part, from the perspective of a contemplative Muslim.

I consider Sectarian Violence reinforced by a mechanism occurring within Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (and other religions obeisance to which is reinforced by hellfire) That Dogmatic Truth = A fact the heart identifies with, and that Denial of which = infinite suffering.

This makes it seem ethically justified to kill people rather than let the heathens spread, according to a kind of thinking that exists at some level between all three Abrahamic faiths.

This is a form of idolatry, the promotion of an untestable image is the promotion of a false image, which is banned by the second book of the Old Testament.

I suspect a Christian majority misinterprets the message of Christ the individual, an actual person I consider to be alive to this day and to have been ancient by the time of his conflict against Roman authority.

It is not unusual for Muslims to accept that Jews and Christians are "people of the book" - but that their copy is incomplete. That I agree with this ascertion is my ethical and spiritual, and theological, justification for converted to Islam - in addition to that I do not consider there should be any intercessor between anyone and God.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Infidel = without spiritually (love) motivated belief, which is the definition of faith.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by KalbMahdi

[...]

That I agree with this ascertion is my ethical and spiritual, and theological, justification for converted to Islam - in addition to that I do not consider there should be any intercessor between anyone and God.

Yeah okay but you are talking about "conversion"

Which is also labelled "apostasy" by the other party, whomever you converted FROM.

So in essence, conversion, is completely invalidated thanks to crypto Abrahamists like J. Frank and so forth, who convert just to mess with the churches and nations.

Conversion is apostasy, it's all in the point of view. Tell me, can you reply to my assertion with just a few succinct words? Because I am saying "converting" to Islam, is folly. 100% fools game.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yeahmmkay.

Anyway we can see that the mullahs, the rabbis and the priests, and also their Marxist douchmates, all hate women. They see the vaggie, like Eve's boobs, to be the most destructive thing on Earth.

Think about why they hate the vagina: It's like a shotgun that shoots thousands of babies onto the planet per hour.

And if you've been brainwashed by population-bomb bull# to think that babies are the enemy, then you will oppose natural births, you'll oppose the very essence of humanity, the vagina.

See, everyone reading this, traveled down out of the vagina. And yet isn't it strange, the hatred some men have, for the very pipe which spat them out onto this very planet?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Tobias Barrington Wolff
Professor of Constitutional Law and Civil Procedure, University of Pennsylvania Law School

"The Republican War on Women: Invading the Vagina in Virginia"

The Republican Party has declared war on the dignity of women. This war on women is emerging as a centerpiece of the Republicans' 2012 election strategy. Around the country, women are being told that they should feel shame about their bodies, their sexuality, and the choices that they make as adults. The latest assault is taking place in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the invasion of women's bodies is so literal that it would qualify as farce if it were not chilling reality.

The Virginia legislature has passed a bill that will force women seeking an abortion to undergo a medically unnecessary transvaginal ultrasound. The mandated procedure requires that a probe be inserted into the woman's vagina and manipulated around so as to produce a high-resolution picture of the uterus and surrounding organs -- once again, for no medically sound reason. Governor Bob McDonnell has said that he will sign the bill. As part of the same package, the legislature also enacted a "personhood" law that would define life to begin at the stage of a fertilized egg, even before implantation, and hence would outlaw many forms of contraception and all abortions.

Anyway, when you are a humanhating douche, you'll see the womb as the greatest weapon. It's known that all the douches of our age have said this, that they will win such and such wars via the wombs (by birthing more soldiers of course) while others seek to strangle the wombs of some cultures. So it's womb warfare, with men circling the vaggie, yet hating it. Haha, it's hilarious.

Well anyway, I encourage all Earthlings of all faiths to read the great prescient book "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. In this blueprint for the future, written before WW2, Huxley describes a future where humans are "decanted" from test tubes. Also the single most dangerous word in this society, the word which if uttered, can get you summarily executed in an instant, is this word: "Mother"

Yes, the most dangerous word in the history of man. Haha, funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
At the individual level, unless I am attempting to convert, my justification is that it was the sanest, most rational decision according to the unique lifetime's worth of evidence I have to process, available to me.

I suspect the taboo amongst religiously minded social majorities concerning women is rooted in the way human beings evolved - receiving substantial neural stimulation in the form of a love-induced increase in brain power around mating time, resulting in a social ego tied to sexuality for coincidental proximal reasons. Socio-morally concerned individuals, by this theory, would in general manifest such taboos.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
(Justifying some of the thread starter's assertions through a direct provision of Islamic scripture)

Sura 30 – “the Greeks;” or “the Romans”

Verse 37
To him who is of kin to thee give his due, and to the poor and to the wayfarer: this will be best for those who seek the face of God; and with them it shall be well.
---

Help your family, the unfortunate, and those adrift (confused) – according to what will be repaid others by them in service to God. The face of God can mean ultimate truth – if only He can read His own mind, this seeking does not cease.

Verse 38
Whatever ye put out at usury to increase it with the substance of others shall have no increase from God: but whatever ye shall give in alms, as seeking the face of God, shall be doubled to you.
---

To use religion to gain or hold power, wealth, or selfish gain of any kind does not result in a return from Allah. Nothing should be done for selfish advantage. Whatever is given in a selfless attempt to do what God would do in your place results in immaterial spiritual reward.

I have also encountered “face of God” translated as countenance, reinforcing my impression that the text conveys the importance of seeking dimensions of a being and His will the ultimate reality of which mankind will find unavailable.

Sura 96 – “the Clot”

Verse 18
Nay! Obey him not; but adore, and draw nigh to God.
---

To draw nigh to God through adoration is to draw nigh to God through one’s heart. “Him” = any authority but God. Cooperation (with human beings) is not submission.

I have read that after Muhammad wrote this verse, he went through what is called the Fatrah. Myself new to Islam but not the psychology of spiritual experience, I consider the symptoms of what he went through those of anyone who’s pride conflicts with the heart’s goal.

What little I have read of the Fatrah convinces me that Muhammad followed the advice of the scripture delivered to him by Gabriel, and contemplated upon God through the lense of his heart, as against the selfish admonishments of his conditioning and pride. To lose the energy once provided one by confidence is to go through a state of deep depression, and eventually to be rewarded spiritually as the heart’s expanse replaces the need for confidence in other than the presence of God (love).

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sura 16 – “the Bee”

Verse 17
Shall He then who hath created be as he who hath not created? Will ye not consider?
---

No comment beyond that the scripture demands contemplation upon the nature of the Creator.

Verse 23
He truly loveth not the men of pride.

Verse 31
Enter ye therefore the gates of Hell to remain therein for ever: and horrid the abiding place of the haughty ones!
---

Gabriel could not more accurately (honestly) convey the fallacy of pride, nor its pitfalls, than that: it is to be every way done away with.

The nature of pride is to prefer infinite self-perpetuation to the damnation of all else.

Sura 11 – “Houd”

Verse 10
And if thou say, “After death ye shall surely be raised again,” the infidels will certainly exclaim, “This is nothing but pure sorcery.”

Verse 11
And if we defer their chastisement to some definite time, they will exclaim, “What keepeth it back?” What! Will it not come upon them on a day when there shall be none to avert it from them? And that at which they scoffed shall enclose them in on every side.
---

The “infidel” within this context doubts why an all powerful God waits, and the text delivers that the armies united in serving God utilize free will to topple those who by their nature defy fairness, which is the will of an unconditionally loving being of omniscient comprehension.

Selfish interest is every day following the creation of the Abrahamic faiths moreso surrounded.

I also suspect a class of infidel (as against God, especially the will of God) has been hinted at to whom sorcery – supernatural occurrence – is neither new nor impressive.

Sura 2, “the Cow”

Verse 13
And when they meet the faithful they say, “We believe;” but when they are apart with their Satans they say, “Verily we hold with you, and at them we only mock.”

Verse 16
They are like one who kindleth a fire, and when it hath thrown its light on all around him… God taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness – they cannot see! –

Verse 22
But if ye do it not, and never shall ye do it, then fear the fire prepared for the infidels, who’s fuel is men and stones:
---

The infidel under discussion is one who’s religion, ethic, and heart is as hir social circle. Immediate surroundings define what is projected into the metaphorical stone: whatever one’s social niche says is true, is. The dimensions of the idol of social conformity.

It is spiritual cowardice condemned by the Koran to attack one’s own tradition when in an enemy camp – dare I say this applies even to non Muslims, but most emphatically to members of the Islamic faith.

This also emphasizes the importance of justifying one’s ethic outside the confines of the projection encouraged by social conditioning.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Verse 185
They will ask thee of the new moons. Say: They are periods fixed for man’s service and for the Pilgrimage. There is no piety in entering your houses at the back, but piety consists in the fear of God. Enter your houses then by their doors; and fear God that it may be well with you.
---

Entering through the back means hiding one’s religion. The new moon is the death of the stone once projected into, to be perceived as it is. That of one’s spiritual path that is false separated from the actual. As long as one’s spiritual journey (Pilgrimage) is sincere, the sin is one of confusion induced by ignorance if it is a sin at all.

I consider this Verse the description of a stage in the journey to spiritual truth: one has surrendered projection, but there is nothing left: an example of such concerns atheistic darkness. To continue moving forward, to avoid surrendering one’s spiritual roots, is of utmost importance during this stage in the Pilgrimage that will hopefully lead the aspirant to God.

Entering the houses by the doors instead of sneaking in through the back: an admonishment against persecution of spiritual difference, as well as the concealment of one’s own views.

To fear God (to me in my journey toward discovering His countenance) means behaving according to what would please Him (eye for an eye scaled to the atom), rather than adjusting one’s behavior to meet social local and human demand. Fear the consequence God would demand of you, and not those of any unfair system of justice.

Verse 186
And fight for the cause of God against those who fight against you: but commit not the injustice of attacking them first: God loveth not such injustice:

Verse 187
And kill them wherever ye shall find them, and eject them from whatever place they have ejected you; for civil discord is worse than carnage: yet attack them not at the sacred Mosque, unless they attack you therein; but if they attack you, slay them. Such the reward of the infidels.
---

Self defense, otherwise you are not allowed to fight.

Verse 188
But if they desist, then verily God is Gracious, Merciful.
Fight therefore against them until there be no more civil discord, and the only worship be that of God: but if they desist, then let there be no hostility, save against the wicked.
---

Regardless of their spiritual persuasion or the extent of their persecution, rarely is peace to be rejected when the opportunity presents itself. Once the offender halts, the war is over, except in concern to lesser forms of self-defense to the aid of private citizens as against rape theft slavery and murder.

Sura 29 – “the Spider”

Verse 41
God truly knoweth all that they call on beside Him; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Verse 42
These similitudes do we set forth to men: and none understand them except the wise.
---

“The Wise” is identified by Verse 41 as exclusively God, mankind is not so fortunate as to have the ability to cover all angles and attain “knowledge” (certainty). Yet the similitudes of scripture demand intelligence, deep pondering – and internal honesty.

Verse 45
Dispute not, unless in kindly sort, with the people of the Book; save with such of them as have dealt wrongfully with you: And say ye, “We believe in what hath been sent down to us and hath been sent down to you. Our God and your God is one, and to him are we self-surrendered.”
---

As if predicting sectarian violence as an issue of importance to the history of Islam, the Koran addresses the essential value of keeping theological debates peaceful not only between Muslims, but also when addressing
Christians and Jews. It is my opinion the sectarian divisions between such faiths is the result of human pride struggling to justify that which individuals, finite and ignorant, have projected into scripture at the expense of the struggle to find God Himself.

If self defense is to be addressed as stated, everything that motivates self interest is to be lost in devotion to God. No one should say they are self-surrendered to God unless it is true, the Muslim who has read this verse is not permitted the luxury of internal selfishness unless they lack the talent necessary to be rid of it completely at their stage in their progress despite sincere commitment.

This Verse also demands of the sincere Muslim a commitment to unify not only Islam, but a selfless commitment to God amongst every sincere practitioner of the Abrahamic faiths.

(end)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

First off all these facts you haveit together will be thrown out the window when their Mahdi returns .

Islam at this point will unite to force their religion on the world, so at his point they will kill all who do not convert .

Iran tells us the Mahadi is close if not here so the powers in Iran will try to fabricate this war to help bring out the Mahadi and his one world Islamic empire driven by Sharia law.

This is when you will get your chance to we're your Hinjab or die by beheading for not converting .

Keep selling that religion of peace to the ignorant masses because I for one know Satan when I see and read his works.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Yeah, if Muslims weren't bombing buildings all the time and killing more people every year than the Christians killed during the whole Spanish inquisition, then I guess we could all have the same standards. The majority aren't condemning this violence, you have a few vocal Muslims that are genuinely against the violence and you have a bunch more that are simply trying to cover it up and make Islam seem peaceful. CAIR is a great example.

If Islam didn't teach violence as being ok and even preferred, then this would be a different story. As it is, the Quran outright condones and encourages violence. Do we fear sharia law? Of course! Who wouldn't fear a radical group enforcing laws that allow for your daughters to be raped and beheaded if they don't wear the proper clothing or their hijab. Who doesn't fear the possibility of getting their head chopped off because they don't pay the jizya (tax) that non-believers are required to pay to Muslims.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Mykahel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I was waiting and hoping for a more level-headed and less bigotted post before I did my own...it feels a bit strange read something like "All blacks are evil thieves!" and actually have to dignify it with a response like "Here are some statistics that prove you wrong". But no such luck, I guess.

reply to post by Mykahel

"Killing more people every year than the Spanish Inquisition"?! What kind of absurd comparison is that? Why not do something a little closer to home?
From 2001 to 2005 (including only the War in Afghanistan and the War in Iraq), the US killed approximately 12780 CIVILIANS in Iraq and Afghanistan, and these are using the lower limits, and counting ONLY the direct deaths (i.e. only those directly killed from bombings, not those who then died from their injuries or indirectly due to the US attacks). Counting those could bring the figures up to over 20,000 civilians.
(Sources www.iraqbodycount.org... and pubpages.unh.edu... )

This will be way out of the league of any figures you can get on Muslim killings, and even then, they will probably be majority killing military personnel.

And heheheh...I think if you count how many buildings muslims bombed buildings vs how many the US bombed, again, muslims will be way outmatched.

And as far as the "silent majority who are not condemning the violence" BS myth is concerned, I get the feeling that you didn't read my second post in this thread:
There is no silent Majority

When is the last time you condemned violent actions by your co-religionists, by the way? Or when you do reference them (if at all) do you just say "Those aren't real Christians!"? Seems a bit odd that you call out muslims for saying the same (although I'd venture to say that a lot more muslims than Christians ACTUALLY condemned the acts of violence done in the name of Islam rather than JUST making excuses). Do you claim to know more about Islam than muslims?

See, that is what I am saying. I'm not suggesting that Islam should be treated better than Christianity or Judaism. What I am asking is why are ONLY the worst excesses of Islam and the Muslim people compared with ONLY the best actions and statements by Judaism/Jews or Christianity/Christians?

Why aren't all three Abrahamic Faiths held to the same standard?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

When is the last time you condemned violent actions by your co-religionists

They will never do that. They will distance themselves from fellow christians who commit atrocities, saying they "aren't true christians"...and will paint all muslims with the same brush, for the crimes of a few who call themsleves "muslims".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join