It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do UFO's Return? It's 1 Year Ago Today That ONE Landed Near My Home In Wales

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Thanks for posting your story/pics. I've often wondered about returning to the place where I had my most dramatic sighting in hopes of a repeat "preformance". It was at a house I owned and sold a few years later.

So, I totally get your logic in the 'year later' type theory. I'm glad you got some supportive feedback from folks like Spikey, etc. This site used to be less filled with folks bent on trashing first and thinking later, but that was a long time ago -

Good Luck tonite and just add me to the list of those who believe you. It does become an obsession for some. I'm back and forth with my time spent in that obessive state, right now I'm in pretty deep. Have not been as forward as you to share my story here, cuz I don't need the sh*t slingers. (And this does not include those with an open and investigating agenda, just those with the narrow focus)

Anyhow - Cheers - Nexo

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I've downloaded the photos and loaded them into GIMP and played a bit with them.

I really do want to believe this story, but the closest match I've come up with is this ..

Exhibit A. Taken from one of the pictures in the OP:

What follows are Exhibits B, C and D, these show glowing wires inside of light bulbs:

I don't know ..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Bump.....sorry want to look at this later.....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Look,

I believe you saw what you say you saw!

But your photos show nothing but lights taken with a camera with a shutter open for too long.

You say.. "does this look like any man made aircraft to you?"

and my answer is no, it does not....

It does not look like ANY "aircraft", Period.

These pics are poor, and show nothing but some squiggly lights..

Like I said, I believe you saw what you say you saw...
But these pics do absolutely nothing for your 'cause'.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Someone just posted a new thread of seeing orange lights in the UK area tonight.

It is either.....

A.) A Hoax

or

B.) A UFO

or

C.) Same thing you saw??

Going to try and find it again....I am hoping I "Bumped it" just so I can ...ok...going now to look.

GRRRRRR..... I BUMPED THIS ONE!

edit on 7-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I found it!!! Here it is OP....is this maybe the same thing you saw? Get with this cat and see what ya think

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I swapped links on both threads....hope you don't mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
sorry but those pics show nothing to me at all, looks like a torch if anything...................

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I grew up in Llanelli and lived there until about a year ago but it is unreal how much weird stuff I saw flying about the sky. I have countless friends that have witnessed countless things. I even remember a friend of mine telling me about an egg-shaped UFO he and his girlfriend saw being chased by a helicopter over Swansea then I read a thread about it here a few weeks later!

Going by my own experiences I have no reason not to believe you. As for them returning a year later? I'm not sure about that. That could just be coincidence.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

This is what I was thinking, I saw pics with the glowing filament in a bulb posted as Ufo's quite some time ago on here, it was quickly debunked and shown for what it is.

These pics do look very similar to those, where is the TC anyway, is he coming back?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have invested in very expensive video camera and tripod, wish me luck.

Hi, I can't help but respond to your above statement.

I find the fact that you had a sighting and have then went out and purchased expensive camera equipment astonishing because November 6th 2010 I had my first sighting and have since had VERY interesting experiences and have now become and ardent sky watcher.

Now here's the kicker. About a month ago I went out and purchased some VERY expensive camera equipment and have been essentially "on call" ready at a moments notice to go out there and capture those who I call "our friends". I find this rather interesting that others are experiencing similar things.

I have a strong sense that they will at a specif time, show themselves in no uncertain terms and we the people will be ready to record the data in very high quality which in turn will "get this party started".

So in answer to your question if they will come back, I say the never left. I sense it is just a matter of time before they manifest and allow themselves to be photographed and video recorded in great detail.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

I know exactly how you feel! I too have been going through the same thing, I have been working privately with a UFO investigator mainly because there are a bandwagon full of debunkers all ready to tear my story and images apart with their cynical thinking. But still I search the net desperate for answers or to perhaps see others post,videos,images that have witnessed the same. It's tough enough to deal with what you have witnessed and the thoughts and feelings that the event has left you with...when all you want are real viable answers. I can not except "it was nothing",or the stupid excuses of lanterns,swamp gas,weather balloons,satellite etc. I know what I witnessed was real. Not to mention I live in the middle of nowhere USA, no one around here even knows what a Chinese lantern is.
*I have noticed allot of people never fully read or comprehend a post, you said there were no street lamps and what do I read countless times here, it's a street lamp, then someone mentions lanterns after you said how long the object was there (1 hour) and how it moved...ugh. Those should be deleted!

I have a curious question and/or thought, maybe only some of us get to witness this for a reason,but why? Do we share something in common? I'm almost thinking that we do. Any thought on this?
Below is what happened last night read on if you'd like.

Just last night around 9:30 pm I was driving down this dark road to drop my husband off to his shared ride to work, on the way we seen this light that was very out of place hovering just above the treeline, it's never been there before as we take this road nightly. It looked like a orange ball of light I had to watch the road at the same time but to me it looked like it disappeared but my husband said some blinking craft came out of it and it should show up just when we pass the trees and sure enough there it was traveling very fast with flashing, blinking very fast lights almost to the point of looking like a sparkler that kids have on the 4th of July [best I can describe it] the orange ball of light that it came from seem to be gone. After I dropped him off I looked over toward the treeline and in the field where this objects was hovering and it looked like the field was glowing orange, I first thought it was a large bonfire keep in mind I also had to watch the road. I turned the car around and went back I guess my curiosity was up but when I got back the field was completely dark and no way I was going down there alone so I just went home. I felt very puzzled/confused due to the fact that my mind can't believe what my eyes are seeing. It's getting exhausting. This just can't be all...I have to know more!
edit on 8-10-2011 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

This just can't be all...I have to know more!

First off all I can say is it is healthy to ask questions. Explore and discover beyond the artificial matrix we are all swimming in. Simply share what we discover.

I can't emphasize enough for all who are seriously looking beyond the banal to NOT give your power away. Don't look to others for answers as you already have the answer within. We are all here to observe, share, and experience that's all. We have a functional brain, so just simply use it. Seek and you shall find. We are so conditioned to look to others to tell us what we saw and experienced. We need to let go of that notion.

I strongly encourage anyone who is interested in the whole UFO thing to not look to others for proof, evidence, information, etc. Simply take the time out to go outside on a nice day or evening, clear your mind and ask them to show themselves. Have a camera ready. If they do you will have you answer if they don't you will also have you answer.

See how easy that is. No need to give your power to others and have them tell you if ET's are real or not. Find out for yourself.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by freedommusic

I get what you're saying here, however when I read this guys story I know exactly how he is feeling and felt compelled to share. It's in my nature. I know how people are and how frustrating this can be but sometimes it's refreshing to know that another human feels the same or understand you. If one person can make the difference or make that connection to the problem, then the other 100 irrelevants will no longer matter.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

yes it is a light!!! the STREET lights across the bay to Llanelli, that particular image detail is not the UFO we are discussing ?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
But your photos show nothing but lights taken with a camera with a shutter open for too long.

And something very related to the answer for this was posted in another thread a few hours ago...

Adobe MAX 2011 - Photoshop Image Deblurring Tool

Adobe has demonstrated an early version of a Photoshop plugin that can calculate the movement of a camera during an exposure, figure out which way the image was blurred and then de-blurr it.
The first half of the video shows the plugin used to re-sharpen an image blurred due to camera movement.

Probably wont be out in the next version of Photoshop, but when it does get released these squiggly lines the OP has posted can be unsquiggled... to get back the photo that would hypothetically have been taken with no camera movement.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
since you are convinced on what you saw i will just answer ur question. I dont believe they return. they are on their own time not ours

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Those pictures are obviously the result of a night shot taken with a long exposure it gives you a trailing effect when you move the camera (and regardless of how still you may think you were YOU DO MOVE THE CAMERA).

These could be distant street lights or anything like that. Post more if whatever it is comes back with the tripod something tells me your pictures will show no UFO's.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
I have posted some pictures on here before and described my sighting, from what I've seen on the internet most debunker's immediately get to work as soon as an image is shown, I SWEAR on my life and my 3 year olds life My images show a number of UFO's how do I get this sighting taken seriously? this was a major event the UFO landed for over 1 hour near my home and I took pictures

So will they return today 1 year later? does this happen? I have invested in very expensive video camera and tripod, wish me luck.

The images were taken looking down and across the salt marshes next to my home, in the distance you can see Llanelli in south Wales I live in landimore swansea Gower check out on google earth and it will give you a better idea, no obstructions in my view at anytime, no street lamps on the marshes and only a dmolished building where i belive the ufo landed, the ufo was in the air when first sighted but them landed, I thought a plane was crashing when I first saw it in the sky, as it was as bright as the sun I thought something was on fire, but then it just hovered in the same spot for around 10mins before shooting down to the ground.

You can click on the images to enlarge them further

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

above image something approached the landed ufo, now a green color

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

even closer, then both objected moving off to left of my house

THIS event has had a major impact on me, i'm obsessed with seeing them again - help!

not interested in the usual comments (lanterns,flares,boat,plane,helcopter etc.. it was none of these i'm ex military and know the difference.

I'm moving home in 1 months time and crave for answers before I leave

thanks in advance - this is not your normal debunking opportunity so please don't bother I'm not after what you think it is, I've shown my pictures to the so called experts Nick pope etc and they can't explain them so unless you saw this yourself its just speculation, any image enhancement experts please have a look and see if you can clean them up. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

GOOD LUCK WALES IN RUGBY WORLD CUP!!!!!!

edit on 7-10-2011 by bsalert because: no changes

edit on 7-10-2011 by bsalert because: added extra info

edit on 7-10-2011 by bsalert because: added extra info

Before i even look at your pics I would like to answer your question..DO UFOS RETURN?? Well yes they will and guess what your timing is totally correct 1 year later..When you have been visited by aleins..They will do there brain analysis and usually leave..before they leave they will leave a claim marking on yo,,,If you get lucky and find this marking it will look kind of like a snake bite meaning 2 red dots beside each other that go away quickly..These marking will and do not pose any harm what so ever...Then about a year later they will come back and do the analysis all over again..Thats it..

<< 2  3  4   >>

join