It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do UFO's Return? It's 1 Year Ago Today That ONE Landed Near My Home In Wales

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

For the sake of it, i dont want to doubt you..but why is your username BSAlert?

As for your pics...i run them through software and tried to enhance them...but i cant see anything more.

Someone could make such pics simply by waving LEDs on a string at night in front of the camera.

Should my BSAlert go off or should we believe you?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

mate,simple fact, your pics are rubbish,they show a few squiggles of light, white house?? waste your time?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

as i said myself in the responses i first posted, i've seen things myself that i can't explain,so yes i don't need proof,but if i did these pics wouldn't be it

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

"You now need to clarify what we see in your photos.

Is the "UFO" the larger white object?

Is the string of orange lights distant street lamps or are they too part of the "UFO"?

Photos 160, 191 and 193 are dated 27 January 2010 and are directly from the Fuji FinePix S2000HD camera. The others are dated 8 October 2010 and have been processed in Paint Shop Pro. Can you explain this date discrepancy?"

they are distant street lamps, no not part of ufo, the large white ufo was another ufo that was directly opposite the one that had landed, and was high in the sky above llanelli, orange street lights below. There were 4 ufo's in total. ignore the dates on the camera as I never set up the date system as camera was new and never got round to it, (still haven't) the photo shopped image was someone on another site trying to enhance them prob explains the different date as well plus other people have tried doing this on UK-ufo.co.uk website, look for region carmarthen and my story under north gower swansea, i just got the images back from there instead of taking them from my camera again, you can read the rest of the story as well. thanks for taking an interest in this, i have plenty more pictures but camera shake is awful. useless with a camera!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

i have already explained on this thread that i didn't think through my username when i joined now it's coming back to bite my A*** please keep an open mind, the username was a simple mistake - thanks for comments

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
reply to post by draknoir2

look at the 1st picture, and tell me why the picture is so poor? is it because you can't tell what it is? that does not make it a bad picture, I think the sun like appearance shows us how these craft are powered, fusion plasma blow the image up and you can see it better

It's a fuzzy, out of focus point source of light with absolutely no frame of reference. I have no way of telling what or where it is.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

i have uploaded a day time link to an image showing where these pictures were taken, you have street lights in most of the other pictures, that is a close up that came out, but that's not good enough? if i had any hair i'd pull it out.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Hi Torsion

you seem to know your stuff can you help me with this ?

forget my username my name is Jon

thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Ok thanks Bs. Your ref to image 21 makes it clearer to me....I can see your on a hill (actually looks a lovely spot), overlooking swampy field?, then water, then a town in the background? then Hills in the background.. Is that right?.

So the sqwiggly lines that we all see on the photographs as sqwiggly lines, are in fact the towns street lights etc???

I can see what you mean, much better perspective with image 21...NOW...

Without getting tooo excitied, I think people on ATS would appreciated an Exact!! description of what you saw, blow by blow, second by second. Also how far away is the town? How far away do you estimate the objects were? Were they over the water..Ship, boats maybe (just a speculation dont get stroppy)? As you are ex military, can you 100% discount a flare, from a boat?

Please explain EXACTLY what you saw...time frames, what time was it, distances, sounds, winds, etc etc.

I believe you saw something, but as others have said, the photos mean nothing to us, because we have no perspective, obviously to you, you know exactly what happened....try to fill in the gaps..for us please.

EG your last photo you said was of 2 objects one green and the original, did they meet, did they fly off, did they go up, sideways, down??? See so many questions need to be asked.
No, Im no UFO expert, but I love hearing Real observations, and you seem genuine, and appear to be a little spooked by it all.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Hi Jon,

So we know the orange lights are street lamps. Are they on the opposite shore of the estuary, say Derwydd or Pwll, and everything in the photos below them is water?

You mention elsewhere a helicopter approaching the object. Do any of your images show the helicopter (pic 180 for example)?

In the estuary is Whiteford lighthouse. Though it is decommissioned does it have a warning/navigation light in operation?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

myself my wife and daughter were witnesses to a very strange incident off the coast of Llandimore Gower Swansea, last thursday 7th oct 2010, 8pm till 9pm

My daughter who is 2 years old was standing pointing out the window saying bright, I Took a look and a very strange large egg shape orange object was in the sky not to far off the coast over the salt marshes (tide was in over the salt marsh a few hours earlier think it might have gone out by time the ufo landed as don't see any reflections of the lights on water in my pictures) when the object landed the colours were as bright as the sun, the colors kept changing, this happened for over an hour, huge flashes of light i watched through binos and the light was blinding 15mins after it arrived another similar but much larger object appeared opposite and above llanelli (took lots more pics) the sky was over cast so no stars and not chinese lanterns as objects were very large and stayed in same position for long periods.

I watched what sounded like a large helicopter come up to the landed object with a spot light on it, but as soon as the light hit the object it went out and the helicopter sped off in opposite direction very fast, this happened at least 5 times. there was no sound from the landed object.

Near the end of the sighting another object approached the landed object from the open sea which seemed to be hovering low just above the ground it appeared from nowhere a green color, then both objects headed out towards the sea, the object in the sky above llanelli just vanished, the helicopter never came back, i ran out of space on the camera and because cold and windy closed my window in conservatory and went to the Tv expecting it to be on the news as a major incident but it never did come on, I was amazed.

I have been in touch with the police (not their helicopter and no reports) the coast guard same responce as the police and the 2 local raf bases at Pembrey and St Athan both bases close at 5.30 and said nothing to do with them.

I have sent the pictures to Nick Pope who headed up the Investigation into UFO's at the ministry of defence he has replied and said the pictures are baffling and intriging.

I waited and waited never saw anyone else report this, then went on radio wales and reported it myself never had any feedback, all i can tell you is this was so strange and it happened just wish i could use a camera better.

and it happened 1 year today

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

"So we know the orange lights are street lamps. Are they on the opposite shore of the estuary, say Derwydd or Pwll, and everything in the photos below them is water?

You mention elsewhere a helicopter approaching the object. Do any of your images show the helicopter (pic 180 for example)?

In the estuary is Whiteford lighthouse. Though it is decommissioned does it have a warning/navigation light in operation?"

Yes street lights on the opposite side of estuary, i don't know Derwydd or Pwll, if the are up the coast towards the mouth of the estuary then you are correct i am from newport don't know the area that well, next to the coast yes sea but i'm fairly sure the tide must have gone back out as there is no water reflection on the images

We can't see the lighthouse from my house so don't know if still operational

the images of the helicopter are rubbish with major camera shake that,s why i haven't uploaded them,

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Well...look at it this way mate, millions and millions of people have taken images, video, cine film and made just as many verbal reports over the decades, and that's just in the last couple of hundred years.
The recorded evidence made by humanity goes back much, much further than that.

Apart from anomalous aerial phenomena, they mostly all have one thing in common...they are always rubbished and ridiculed, disbelieved, called hoaxes or extraordinary phenomena is always attempted to be explained away as unremarkable run of the mill happening, like Venus, weather balloons, lanterns, and of course, the incredible swamp gas.

So, you're in good company.

I've been looking up at the skies pretty much all my life searching for a sighting, for at least 35 years and didn't see anything. The sheer amount of worldwide sightings and records of accounts throughout human history, was proof to me that these things were real, they were here and they had been here for many thousands of years.

I also concluded that they are probably responsible for kick starting Earth religions too, when mankind had interactions with fantastic 'gods' who could perform supernatural feats that couldn't be comprehended by primitives, with no frame of reference.

I saw my first UFO a little over a week ago now. I saw my second sighting three nights ago.

Over three decades of nothing to speak of, and then i have two in a couple of weeks.

(a bit like buses, you wait ages, then two or three turn up a once!)

No, i don't have photo's or video, yes i have eye witnesses to the second sighting, and no i have no documentary proof of that one either, and no (you guessed it!) i couldn't give a toss if anyone believes me or not.

I believe me! My wife and Sons saw it too, so they believe me! Frankly i couldn't care less about anyone else.

For the record, i DID actually think the second sighting was lanterns myself, until i looked at them through my night vision monocular. I don't automatically think every thing that is visible in the sky is a UFO, never have done

'Lanterns, swamp gas, weather balloon, Venus, helicopter, father Christmas whatever people want to convince themselves it was that my family and I watched for about half an hour is up to them, it's their minds...it's not worth the effort trying to convince any of them in my view.

They'll know themselves when / if they have their own sighting....then they'll understand the shoes you're in right now.

Now, this might sound really 'new age' mumbo jumbo ish, but i read somewhere, probably on here somewhere, that there are mental exercises one can do to try and attract UFO's to you...so i thought i'd give an easy one a go..and i have had two sightings in the last two weeks...coincidence?

I don't reckon so.

All i did, was when the family was in bed and the house was quiet, sat in the back garden, got peaceful and thought about nothing else but this: I imagined (in my minds eye) the following sequence of coloured lights lighting and slowly extinguishing...RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW just like the 'simon' electronic game from the 80's. And repeated the cycle for about five minutes or so then 'asked' politely to see a UFO, and said (in my mind) that i would be grateful. Nothing happened, and then about a week later i saw my first one.

Think what you like folks, i really don't care, but that is how it happened.

Incidentally, when my wife and i were trying unsuccessfully to start our family for 3 or 4 years of trying...i did the same thing, the calm clearing of the days stress and junk from my thoughts but without imagining the light bit...i 'asked the Universe' if i could have a family, quietly and politely and promised to be the best dad i could be...a few days later we did a test and well...we now have two wonderful, beautiful and intelligent Sons that we couldn't be prouder of.

Another coincidence?

(This happened twice, with both Sons..4 years trying for our first, 2 and a half for our second...each time i asked the Universe, we were pregnant within a short while)

I'd like to see your pictures if they return mate, bugger what anyone else thinks on here, you know what you saw, and that's all that matters really.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Your provoking the ATS Wrecking Crew,

Thanks for the pic, I hope you have better chance taking better pic next time

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

nice one and once again I totally agree, i even get my family taking the piss "have you seen any more ufo's lately" etc.. who cares, most would love to see what i saw just don't want to admit it. all the best be safe.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I can understand your frustration. I was with my skeptic friend when we had a close up daylight sighting of a shape-shifting craft one afternoon. That shut him up for good.

I managed to take photos but alas, they're EVEN WORSE THAN YOURS .

You don't need to prove what you saw to anyone else. I'm guessing whatever it was saw you looking back at it, so there's a chance you might see it again no matter where you are, new house or not.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Something to consider is that a year is only a year for us here on Earth. Our year is really only an approximation for an orbit around the sun. It would be surprising for an alien species to measure time in Earth units.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

i think you are spot on but hey..i have to look again tonight don't i

edit on 7-10-2011 by bsalert because: added extra info

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
reply to post by iforget

i think you are spot on but hey..i have to look again tonight don't i

edit on 7-10-2011 by bsalert because: added extra info

I would be doing the same but needed to throw it out there

good luck

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Bsalert, i find this compelling.
Firstly, i KNOW ive seen a similar pic of that greenish blue blob!I say nearly identical looking!maybe Isreal?ill look,
If anyone else recalls it please post a link....That fact alone makes me 99.9% certain you are onto something here.
I swear half the negative comments come from idiots with mensa pretentions please disregard 50% of the negativity.
The constructives however are hard won intell.
I agree that they will show themselves if you ask them politely, and they have the time....inclination.
It is so wierd to me that we confront an telepathic race and do not try harder to communicat thusly.
How else fer petes sake?!
Have you or family had any missing time?
How about yer girl?ever been "lost" for any period?even ten minutes may be sufficient for an abduction because the aliens somehow seem able to manipulate time in some way....

Yer wife?
you yerself?

Time for some sober reflection my friend with pad and pencil close at hand......
Such an extended sighting makes me wonder if there were any traces?did you get to see the landing site or was it under water?
So many questions i hope you dont mind....
As it was your daughters sighting origonally, i would pay close attention to what she tells you and remeber her words for what she saw....
There are definate indications that abductions run in familys as well,,,has your wife ever had any experiences before teaming up with you?her family?
Just babbling possibilities here bud.......
cheers.........s

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join