It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stop calling Nibiru/Nemesis a hoax..? It is a hypothesis which is yet to be proven.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

The opening paragraph is the statement of the author of the article. The scientists made it very clear that they did not know what they were observing.

It is definitely my opinion that the article is poorly written. That is rather obvious.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I wasn't referring to the 1983 article.

I was referring to the South Pole Telescope angle that you mentioned, i.e., that it was specifically built to track Planet X. That's nowhere in the 1983 article; rather, it comes from the ve$ted mind of Marshall Masters and that Truther $ite.

Originally posted by CherubBaby

America is now spending huge sums to deploy the massive The South Pole Telescope (SPT) in Antarctica. The final installation will be the size of a mini-mall and will require a massive C-130 airlift effort to transport pre-assembled modules and a large staff to the most desolate, inhospitable and inaccessible region of the world. Why? Because Planet X / Nibiru was first sighted in 1983 and this discovery spurred the USA to build the SPT — humanity's new Planet X tracker.

It was serious enough to The US Government to build the SPT That says all I need to know in itself..s/f op thx

edit on 26-11-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join