It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot: Awake & Aware Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hey I don't know if anyone is bothered but here's the link. George Noory hosts it and it's got people like Duncan O''Finnian. I'm watching it just for him to see if he has anything new to say. I know he most of the people on this Conference are not very liked on here lol COUGH David Wilcock COUGH lol. Anyone here's the link if you're bothered to watch it

UPDATE:: My bad they are CHARGING to watch this crap... PC are just incredible... they moaned to Bob Dean about people charging for the truth.. looks like there in that camp now.

www.indigoplatformstv.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Deranged new age hippies.

With their mythology analogies and other cult like mechanisms I think they are quite the bunch.

Ideas might not be bad in their core.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The speaker's list looked like a who's who of government shills and disinformation agents! I did watch it all free the first year. I wouldn't pay to hear any of those people speak.....and I'd pay NOT to listen to Kerry. Wilcock's ego is enormous! I have listened to his stuff (years ago) with friends. We found his emotional pathology more interesting than his talk. It was downright distracting.
edit on 7/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: Will

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I really like Kerry Cassidy. My first experience with Project Camelot was an interview with Steven Greer with the Disclosure project. She tore him apart, and I was like...."What a biotch!" Then I did some research on the guy and discovered what a charleton he actually is. Skip the the 25 minute mark to get to the dicey part.
youtu.be...

I watched some more of her stuff and found her to be quite patient and genuine. I like to peruse their video library. They have some good stuff there.

Although I would pay to attend one of their conferences, I wont pay for their video conferences.

new topics

top topics

join