It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Al Qaeda salivating?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
10,000 new yorkers gathered together under virtually no protection in a confined location.

expect occupy wall street to end when a) thru the magic of homeland security and the c.i.a an unknown idiot manages to somehow slip thru and explode a backpack.

or b) al qaeda does manage to activate or convert a domestic muslim or muslims to launch a coordinated attack involving tonnes of home made explosives.

to give the benefit of the doubt to msm, they could be under orders by their illuminati handlers to blackout coverage of the event.

or some sensible news organizations decided it is against better judgement to broadcast around the world aerial views and locations of large groups of defenceless americans in new york and to give estimates of the size of the crowds.

this could be the case of occupy wall street blackouts even though they won't admit it or even mention that a target like this makes its a tempting terrorist attack for al qaeda.

EXPECT one of our last freedoms, the freedom to protest and assemble peacefully, to be taken away by the next step of a complete New World Order if a terrorist manages to attack occupy wall street and americans are no longer allowed to gather in protest by politicians in the name of preventing another attack.

edit on 7-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda prefer lots of devastation - a backpack bomb would only kill a few people and that would clearly show an attack done by an angry/psychopathic American/Immigrant

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Why would they want to stop the protests?
Isn't it in their best interests to see destabilization in the U.S.?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It could be MSM and Police spokesmen wouldn't mention an idea like this because it could actually inspire a lone nut of the Olympic Park (Atlanta) variety who might not have otherwise had the idea occur to them. Well, I suppose that strategy is shot now. This was a pretty high profile place for the suggestion. Hmmmm... Lets hope the nut cases are on vacation or taking their meds this week.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Perhaps, if one assumes that Al Qaeda is a more interested in mindless gore and bloodshed, without any interest in symbolism and attacking the military industrial complex.

It could also be an opportunity for a false flag attack blamed on Al Qaeda in conspiracy terms.
Wouldn't that be an effective move to get all Americans back in line behind a singular, unquestioning, patriotic cause.
But would it really benefit Al Qaeda?
edit on 7-10-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It could be MSM and Police spokesmen wouldn't mention an idea like this because it could actually inspire a lone nut of the Olympic Park (Atlanta) variety who might not have otherwise had the idea occur to them. Well, I suppose that strategy is shot now. This was a pretty high profile place for the suggestion. Hmmmm... Lets hope the nut cases are on vacation or taking their meds this week.
Or what if their psychotic explosion wouldn't have been triggered in their life until this situation occurred - then they would of had no sense of even realizing they had a psychological problem and they wouldn't even be found guilty due to schizophrenia, etc - whatever crazy psychoses can exist

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Perhaps, if one assumes that Al Qaeda is a more interested in mindless gore and bloodshed, without any interest in symbolism and attacking the military industrial complex.

It could also be an opportunity for a false flag attack blamed on Al Qaeda in conspiracy terms.
Wouldn't that be an effective move to get all Americans back in line behind a singular, unquestioning, patriotic cause.
But would it really benefit Al Qaeda?

True - but why would we need more patriotism at a time like this unless we were all going to unite and share our resources with each other in this great travesty - this great economical crisis.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i'm not a terrorist, muslim or al qaeda. i'm not suggesting anything. the people paid to protect america must be looking at this situation very carefully as are al qaeda leaders, who have sworn to destroy america and avenge osama bin laden.

it's very dangerous times we are living in. many people are being killed and killing around the globe.

there is no shortage of people who wouldn't hesitate for a moment to blow up a bomb in new york.

God help us all.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jpaul

Is patriotism really about sharing resources?
It seems more like temporarily suspending inequality and internal strife to focus on a common foreign enemy.
The only equality consists of waving affordable flags made in China.

Well I'm not American, but I'm just saying that a false flag attack could be more useful to ignite a common feeling, rather than Al Qaeda attacks, which seem to have placed some value on attacking economic and military symbols, rather than moments of dissent.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Al Qaida is a big fat HOAX,

As an ex-CI and former Counter terrorism Analyst at this moment I can devise a plan that would wipe out 60% of all protesters within 48 hours. (Costs:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

reply to post by jpaul

Is patriotism really about sharing resources?
It seems more like temporarily suspending inequality and internal strife to focus on a common foreign enemy.
The only equality consists of waving affordable flags made in China.

Well I'm not American, but I'm just saying that a false flag attack could be more useful to ignite a common feeling, rather than Al Qaeda attacks, which seem to have placed some value on attacking economic and military symbols, rather than moments of dissent.

Yeah but is it really patriotism when it is only there when it needs to be or has a blaring reason to point itself out?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Almost any type of threat or incident could possibly trigger the deaths of tens if not hundreds of people just by instigating a panic driven stampede.

Some joker lighting a string of firecrackers and yelling, “Gun! Gun! He’s shooting us!” would cause chaos in the immediate vicinity.

It'd be cheaper and easier than trying to smuggle weapons or explosives in.

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher
Al Qaida is a big fat HOAX,

As an ex-CI and former Counter terrorism Analyst at this moment I can devise a plan that would wipe out 60% of all protesters within 48 hours. (Costs:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jpaul

Well, when I say "patriotism" I mean the dominant culture that became associated with the George W. Bush years.

I simply cannot imagine a multi-city protest like this taking place in that era.

Even small protests were harshly dealt with (at least by what we saw on TV) and anybody who even dared criticize the President and his actions - or any US institution - was quickly isolated from the mainstream and labelled a "traitor".

That would actually be perfect to break up such mass dissent, or to isolate it culturally into oblivion.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

reply to post by jpaul

Well, when I say "patriotism" I mean the dominant culture that became associated with the George W. Bush years.

I simply cannot imagine a multi-city protest like this taking place in that era.

Even small protests were harshly dealt with (at least by what we saw on TV) and anybody who even dared criticize the President and his actions - or any US institution - was quickly isolated from the mainstream and labelled a "traitor".

That would actually be perfect to break up such mass dissent, or to isolate it culturally into oblivion.

The so-called American would want to dissolve any trace or possibility of disunity and treason by himself/herself being unpatriotic themselves? A scenario like that seems difficult to rectify in the mind.- why would an individual want to raise patriotism by showing themselves as being unpatriotic

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Agree,

Of course in my days I knew that there were potentially dangerous individuals that were Muslim extremists. They were never organized though and usually prowled on westerners that were either mentally ill, easily influenced or looking for their identity. It was very easy to see that with the right infiltration and resources you could create a cell that would be easily driven from central command.

Knowing myself how easy it is to setup these operations I really get sick to the stomach when I read about CIA agents selling nuclear materials to extremists. I expect that this will be the next "911" type of attack.

One of the reasons I would never release any of the projected plans I own is because they would be misused by black ops. Our agency had access to certain servers from US universities that did analysis on terrorist operations. Sort of like a computer program that generates several scenarios to study, now I've seen some of those projections become reality in Iraq so I was certain that some agency had used them in their own plots.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

10,000 new yorkers gathered together under virtually no protection in a confined location.

10,000?
In a city of...... 8 million?
1.5 mill(+) in any given borough?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

True. Destabilization of the US is in the best interests of everybody it bombs or oppresses, especially CIA-backed "terrorists" and Americans.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Why, what goal is Alquaeda following anyway? How do they define victory?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In this regard we have mutual enemies (Surprised to hear that?) as the banks is who is solely and squarely behind the takeover of The Middle East, the continuation of The Wars Over Energy.

They want what we want, the ability to provide a life for you and your family.

There will not be a terror attack stateside as we are now uniting against a common enemy. All global terror groups regardless of denomination back and support this movement fully!

Either get behind the #Occupy Everything Global Movement and Revolution of Get Out Of It's Way!
edit on 7-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join