It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the collapse of your communications will happen and it will be ignited outside of the earth’s atmo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I don't know? What do you think Our Lord means by ..."it will be ignited outside of the earth's atmosphere."

message to Jennifer

9/27/11
11:05 PM

My child, I call My children to a time of renewal. A time to change your hearts to conform them to the truth for I am Jesus. My dear children it is the hour to be attentive; to find greater awareness into your mission in this life and to realize that this world is temporary.

My children, the conscience is no longer aware of the soul’s destiny for too many souls are sleeping. The eyes of your body may be open but your soul is no longer seeing the light for it is too covered in the darkness of sin. Changes are coming and as I have told you before they will come as boxcars one after another.

The collapse of your communications will happen and it will be ignited outside of the earth’s atmosphere. As this change springs forth another change will follow. There is an imbalance between mankind and nature. As the earth opens forth her crust and moves with greater persistence, I no longer warn in love, I warn you in love and mercy.

This is a call My children to change your ways for the hand of justice is no longer in the distance but upon you. Evil is spreading in leaps and bounds and you can no longer turn away as in accepting it as the world tells you to, rather you must denounce it through the Sacraments and sacramental’s, by living My Commandments in words and action. Now go forth as My servant of servants for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

www.wordsfromjesus.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I don't know? What do you think Our Lord means by ..."it will be ignited outside of the earth's atmosphere."

It means you have a very slender grip on reality?
You do know he's dead, don't you? Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings and all.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Our Lord ???

You can keep your devilish Semite lord and stop raping the English language capitalizing words and stuff.

Worshiping desert rats, dude you're in the 21st century stop following this madness and seek help.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
oh our lord said that did he
pretty sure it was some smart ass human writing a book

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

I don't know? What do you think [color=E8B26B]Our Lord means by ..."it will be ignited outside of the earth's atmosphere."

T[color=E8B26B]ypo?

[color=E8B26B]Your finger must have slipped, and [color=E8B26B]your '[color=E8B26B]Y' fell off [color=E8B26B]Your lord..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Agreed. You can keep your false Christ.

At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time.

“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the desert,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Communications going down eh?... maybe the baby jesus didnt pay his phone bill

I guess there is a chance of some solar flares heading our way in the near future, which could cause some problems with the power, and in turn communications, but thats not a prediction if it is currently being talked about

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
Communications going down eh?... maybe the baby jesus didnt pay his phone bill

I guess there is a chance of some solar flares heading our way in the near future, which could cause some problems with the power, and in turn communications, but thats not a prediction if it is currently being talked about

Your first comment, thanks for the humor.

The other replies, oh the disbelief.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Religious fairy storyies are everywhere on this site!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

message to Jennifer

9/27/11
11:05 PM

...The collapse of your communications will happen and it will be ignited outside of the earth’s atmosphere...

www.wordsfromjesus.com...

Jennifer is from America. This prophecy was given to a Latin American seer.

September 18, 2011.

...Beloved, the sun hides, in its place its heat draws nearer to man, it will damage not only advancements that man has accomplished, but will remind him of his ancient customs to which he will return...

www.revelacionesmarianas.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A translation.

Message to Darly Chagas

January 15, 2012

..."The time is now short for you to convert, you need to rush to hear the Call of God or not will succeed in understand what will happen to the world at any time.

It is coming the time that a signal will be given to the world. It will appears in the sky, very soon, so that the man will be humbled and acknowledge the existence of God, prepare all of you, if you do not prepare, you will be afraid. Always observe the sun and moon, you must not fear what is to come, but you must try to understand that the power of God is above all. The Science of God is a mystery, human science cannot explain. God loves you, He doesn’t do any harm, all that He wants for you is good, happiness, human science is full of vanity, arrogance, of imbalance, it is full of competition to God, and has already lost before trying."...

see March 19, 2012...at www.catholicbinder.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Some people here (angry teenagers?) have a no-holds-barred, disrespect for anything resembling pro-christian threads.
Very rude... If you had given a prophesy from an alien, there would have been no insults.
Maybe (if it's a REAL prophesy) it's referring to E.M.P.s. Electromagnetic pulses.
which, if shot from a powerful satellite as an "E bomb", or a strong solar flare, can fry all electric equipment.
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by colbe

Some people here (angry teenagers?) have a no-holds-barred, disrespect for anything resembling pro-christian threads.
Very rude... If you had given a prophesy from an alien, there would have been no insults.
Maybe (if it's a REAL prophesy) it's referring to E.M.P.s. Electromagnetic pulses.
which, if shot from a powerful satellite as an "E bomb", or a strong solar flare, can fry all electric equipment.
science.howstuffworks.com...

You see clearly Clearskies,

Thank you. This is so true! People gotta think about their souls, UFOs
are stupid. All the evidence, the fruit is they're not good. They are most likely demonic in nature.

Lately it seems, more of the messages from Heaven are saying look to the Heavens. Divine events prophesied must be close to happening, everyone get in the 'state of grace." Maybe, this year?

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Changes are coming and as I have told you before they will come as boxcars one after another.

Jesus is making train references?

This is too damn funny!

What next? Jesus saying he has an app to prepare for the coming apocalypse?

edit on 23-3-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join