It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A disturbing Image...For you to comment on.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+112 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

After viewing the above image, what are your thoughts on Big Banking and how there are only a few Mainstream banks left.
edit on 10/7/11 by Djdoubt03 because: emptie post

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
((LOL EDITING: when i opened this message up, Nothing was there. I mean NOTHING. And now I posted this and saw that pic. I'll take a look
)) haha My original post below.

That has to be THE most disturbing image ever. Nothing. It's like.... anyone can fill anything up in that spot ever. would it be good? Bad? Neutral? What has happened so far with nothing? A lot. Progress, failure, war, peace, love, hate. Nothing is very disturbing because since everyone has their equal chance to mold something out of nothing, it's frightening what that something could ultimately be.

Great post. I mean it. It got me to think of the above.
edit on 7-10-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
OMG That IS disturbing... A real photo from Area 51 of the invisible cloak!! Well done OP!!!

Lol I'm joking wheres the pic mate??

EDIT::
OK it's there, that IS pretty f'd up man, The banks are killing the economy, countries and pushing people to make decisions like OWNING the president and other leaders and MP's... SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! I Hope it crashes.
edit on 7-10-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: Edit for OP put the pic up. Well done

+81 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Where did you get this chart?

I want to see charts like this for all sectors of industry as well, from agriculture to chemical, energy, manufacturing, telecommunications, military contractors etc.

Now that would be something!

I really like what this person is doing though. It really can help people get a grip on the bigger picture.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I had NO idea there were that many banks and were all eaten up by the giants, who were as little at the time. It's quite frightening how they managed to absorb all, now are the final four and all this money mess is going on. It had to be planned. And to think back then, we thought it was just to help out other banks. "Oh this is merging with Chase. Not bad. Chase is reputable."

HA oh how times and opinions change.

edit add on: I notice this all took place in 2008. WHAT??????

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Wow. What do you get the megaconglomorate that has everything?
A planet? A star system?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I feel like one of the cattle being herded down, the ever narrowing shoot...to the slaughter house

That's what that graphic made me feel like....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

From the 1990's to 2009 Americans have borrowed, bought too much crap,and stopped living within their means.
From the 1990's to 2009,Lack of leadership(Presidents,Congress),stupid decisions(borrowing,and bailouts),have put our country to the brink of ruin.

Sure there is a few more to add.

Its time to wake up if you think its disturbing or shocking.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think its safe to say, at this rhythm from this picture, there will be only 2 banks left in 2013.
JP and Fargo are my pick and my 2nd line in the same time.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Karl Marx talked about this a long time ago. I can't remember word for word, but paraphrased it goes something like this...
Capitalism inevitably becomes Communism, because it produces monopolies, and balances unemployment with inflation. Probably nowhere near right, but maybe somebody knows the quote. Gosh, I'm slipping...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
((LOL EDITING: when i opened this message up, Nothing was there. I mean NOTHING. And now I posted this and saw that pic. I'll take a look
)) haha My original post below.

That has to be THE most disturbing image ever. Nothing. It's like.... anyone can fill anything up in that spot ever. would it be good? Bad? Neutral? What has happened so far with nothing? A lot. Progress, failure, war, peace, love, hate. Nothing is very disturbing because since everyone has their equal chance to mold something out of nothing, it's frightening what that something could ultimately be.

Great post. I mean it. It got me to think of the above.

LOL sorry when I first I was making the post, I hit enter to go to a new line and for whatever reason the dang thing posted a blank post.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, what did we expect when they rescinded the monopoly laws?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
So, how far out and across how many industries would we have to look to find 'Umbrella Corp'? That is a very disturbing chart. I knew mergers and acquisitions were a national sport through the late 80's and on into the late 90's but I'd never stopped to look and see how total that strategy had been.

I wonder what this style of chart would look like if run for Germany, England, Japan and other industrialized nations? Therein may lie the path to the real 'NWO' as it likely exists in the world around us. Great work, OP!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Source of the chart????????

Usually I ignore these unless there is a reliable source!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Imagine if they had a trail of money chart like this for the Military Industrial Complex or for NASA I'd like to see NASA"s one .

Saved this pic & S&F'd OP

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

To be honest someone posted it om my Google+ Stream
edit on 10/7/11 by Djdoubt03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

So The government have planned for the war and economic collapse? WOW, i have been having dreams and hearing alot about this aswell, and have seen a few bits and pieces of proof, but still, great find my friend

BTW - it wouldnt surprise me
the government ARE wicked enough to do so.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The corporations are mating like dinosaurs.

It makes a lot of noise, and frightens the little mammals scurrying through the underbrush, but it only ends one way.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Source of the chart????????

Usually I ignore these unless there is a reliable source!

I am in no way saying the chart is inaccurate, but I dropped it into google image search and the only sites that come up are OWS sites. The bottom of the chart does say "Source: Fed Reserve Gao" however.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Since 2009, BoA is now a subsiderary of CitiCorp.

I'm curious to how much further this has narrowed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join