It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Symbolism In Logos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Excellent video I found here. Symbols all around us making us buy things. What kind of magic? Who is behind it? What is their ultimate goal?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

How about giving us a synapses of the video, rather than waste an hour of our time?

Then maybe we will watch it.

edit on 7-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I don't have all that in me to say. Am I lazy? Maybe I don't have the schooling. Either way if you watch it you'll like it I'm sure. I did. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well, if you watched it, then what was it about? Rather than "Secret logos". That's all you can come up with? Two words? For an hour long video?

I am pretty sure they talked about more then just secret logos and how they get people to secretly buy their products.

What is in the logo that's so secret that gets you to buy the product? I'm sure they discussed it.

Anyway, you can at least manage to come up with 3 to 4 sentences to my question?

edit on 7-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

If TV commercials make you buy stuff then you're weak.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
If TV commercials make you buy stuff then you're weak.

I saw a Tampax commercial and could not stop myself.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Symbology (if that's even a word) was one of the first things I started to notice. I would see religious connections in a lot of logos everywhere. I tried to tell people but they thought I was insane. A lot of them have changed though, losing their obvious symbology and becoming more minimal.

Check out some of these logos:

Old BT:

Old Midland Bank (Now HSBC)

Vauxhall

Toyota

Thats just a few, theres hundreds if you look. There is definitely something to them. No doubt some are probably just coincidences though, but there are too many for them all to be.

edit on 7-10-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Symbology (if that's even a word) was one of the first things I started to notice. I would see religious connections in a lot of logos everywhere. I tried to tell people but they thought I was insane. A lot of them have changed though, losing their obvious symbology and becoming more minimal.

Check out some of these logos:

Old BT:

Old Midland Bank (Now HSBC)

Vauxhall

Toyota

Thats just a few, theres hundreds if you look. There is definitely something to them. No doubt some are probably just coincidences though, but there are too many for them all to be.

edit on 7-10-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

Symbolism*

As for being "weak"... It is called predictive programming, it is a subtle yet powerful form of psychological conditioning.. Check out B.F. Skinner and behaviorism.
www.sntp.net...

Also, this article may explain how easy thought manipulation really is;

pukamble.tripod.com...

The software is dependent on his past history and experience. At the same time, the thoughts that now come to his mind are in turn dependent on his software.

The human mind is extremely powerful, and it works with images, in turn, what we see, what we imagine, can manifest in the reality.

Its not about you seeing the commericial once and succumbing to it's powers (none), however, over time you begin to become so accustomed to the products and situations shown that it becomes engraved in your mind, influencing thought and in turn action.. This all occurs in the sub-conscious, you don't realize that its happening. I guarantee that you are a product of this methodology as well (all due respect, my friend, just stating the obvious).

new topics

top topics

join