It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto Chemtrails Over Residential Areas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have been noticing this interesting pattern about the Chemtrails for about 15 to 16 or so years now, i moved to different places in toronto due to schools,job etc, yet what i find qutie interesting and odd of this pattern has become.

In different places where i lived in Toronto, i noticed how the Chemtrails are largey,heavily sprayed over the residential areas, but most interesting thing about them, they start to Chemtrailing when there is a clear day with overcast or clouds on sight, i have seen these planes spray these chemtrails and when they starting spraying the birds stop singing, i have noticed this in few of the areas which the Chemtrails are heavily sprayed upon.

Sometimes even at night, the chemtrails are seen in the clear sky, the color of the chemtrails during the night Chemtrailing is a dark,greyish feature.

So anyone in Toronto who may also have noticed this pattern?

edit on 7-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
i have seen these planes spray these chemtrails and when they starting spraying the birds stop singing,

That would be quite an amazing correlation. It seems rather unlikely. Could you capture this on video?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Could you capture this on video?

I will try my best next to shoot on video however i did capture picture shoots from my vidcam the moment that started, that was a qutie a long chemtrail to.
I will try to upload them later today.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Sometimes even at night, the chemtrails are seen in the clear sky, the color of the chemtrails during the night Chemtrailing is a dark,greyish feature.

Just like clouds! I've never seen a white cloud at night, it has to do with that thing, you know, light.
edit on 10/11/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Your observation:

i have seen these planes spray these chemtrails and when they starting spraying the birds stop singing

made me so sad that I had to delay posting in your thread. I realized that subconsciously I had noticed the same thing. Because the spraying here is almost every day and every night - no birds ever sing. In fact, I rarely see birds here at all. There used to be a large pigeon population and now even that has dwindled to a handful.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

You mean to say birds do not like high cirrus overcast skies? Really, this is a bit "out-there" in terms of attempts at assigning "causation" for an imagined "effect".....

We need an expert, an ornithologist to fully explain the behavior of birds, why they "sing" (.....isn't it a type of mating ritual? More common in the Spring. Also, some species are laying out their "territories" with sound, to lay stake and warn others away).

As to pigeons....they are really vermin, and pests. Would think someone would be happy to see their population reduced. In fact, there may have been concerted efforts to eradicate them in the area...completely unrelated to cirrus clouds, and contrails.

Here is a humorous ditty from some years ago....:

edit on Tue 11 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I'm sure you meant well but your attempts have failed to cheer me and have put me into an even dirgier (is that even a word??!!) mood. After watching the 'safe' malathion (spelling?) destroy the bees, I thought that perhaps some lessons had been learned but no - it just goes on and I didn't even notice until the OP pointed it out. How sad - soon I'll be able to walk through a land piled with carcassas and everything will seem normal. Side effects and collateral damage are just words really and in a time when a television advertisement for a new pharmaceutical lists death as a possible side effect to no appreciable objection, I shouldn't be surprised that birds not singing is just what?...normal.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Well, here in LA was a fairly pleasant evening last, slept with the window open.

Bloody birds woke me up early, squawking and cawing and carrying on as the do every morning when it's clear (not clouded up, raining or overcast).

Birds do what they do quite naturally, here.....Hey, there's one now, as I am typing!!

new topics

top topics

join