It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

underground pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
this is an architecture that we should sale to the cartels than blow it up. they are building it in Mexico's capital of course to hide the Mexican elite and masons,(we also have a long history of masons in our presidency.) "earthscraper," and the reason why should be obvious: it's a monstrous. 65-story inverted skyscraper that hides a city underground.

dvice.com...
www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
People are snarking about this on those sites.

Basically along the lines of: "yeah, let's put an underground skyscraper in an earthquake bowl."

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It makes sense though to people who are so frightened by life that their only solution is to dig a grave a climb into it. I've got an extra shovel if you want.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

This is a Great (Architect) one
It manages to be contencious, intregueing, and beautiful all at once. Thanks to you for bringing the (As) above (So below) to the all seeing eye of ATS

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think we've killed enough people already. I personally would rather see these cartel members in prison than in the grave. Prison seriously sucks, and if you don't believe me; just ask me and I'll tell you. More so than that, I'd truly love to see these people change their ways. This is only dreaming...

The fact that so much is underground these days is truly enlightening considering all the space news and/or disinfo. Somebody would think it was a conspiracy...

By the way OP, I like your avatar. I thought about using the cover of the Book of Kells, the old Irish Illuminated Bible. I did a brief story on it at one of my old ministry websites, and I still have the images...

edit on 10/7/2011 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Actually, building underground makes sense. In terms of earthquakes - there is no more or less risk to building underground (if anything - there is less).

Chicago is exploring similar construction methods, as they are no longer able to expand out any farther - talk of using the salt mines to build underground cities.

Honestly - it makes sense from every perspective. The ground is about 60 degrees year-round. That's about where most people are comfortable (perhaps a little on the chilly side - but long pants and a light jacket are about the extent of what you'll need). There's no need to fight against the heat of the summer or the cold of the winter to keep you at a reasonable temperature. Weather sails right on over your head with little impact on your daily routine - ten feet of snow? That's a reason to take a tour to the surface on your lunch break.

Further - the surface is free to be used for agricultural purposes and industries/devices that can be done efficiently in direct exposure to the sun.

Where human beings got the bat-# crazy idea to build large buildings above ground, I have no idea.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Whats with all the building projects going underground these days, blue skies aren't good enough for everyone anymore?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Perhaps somebody knows something we dont?"
Isnt there some close call or something with a comet comming up in 2049?
Maybe theres other space junk on the way, or just maybe the PTB have really pissed off the aliens now, and cant really announce a war is expected ......Russia is bulding this stuff too i hear....
Qien sabe?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am a proponent of underground dwellings. Lower energy cost, lower construction costs, lower maintenance costs....we are fools for living above ground.

However, a 65 story underground pyramid near Mexico City? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. For their encore, i hear they will be putting in a 70ft diving board at that beach in Death Valley.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think the biggest issue is that Mexico City was built on top of a lake. You start building this thing, you are going to have to deal with liquifaction. The covered lake bed stretched down over 2600-feet.

It is possible that one day most of Mexico City could be swallowed up by the Earth it's sitting on. Building a large structure into the ground there is just asking for trouble.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

you telling me about prison time? come on brother, the reason i have so much love for Christ is the fact that he brought me out of the lifestyle i was downing in. how much time have you done? how many borders have you crosses and how many times.? i was 16 when i was taken away by the system and released when i was 18,in the worst country of the world and than managed to cross the border again at the age of 19. that was 3 years ago im mow 22 and standing strong. having close ties to the cartels i personally know these people do not deserve to be in jail but to be stoned to death to not use a worst example but if Mexico had a death penalty some of this wouldn't happen. but n e ways bak to the story, they are hiding some thing and i will post more later about Mexico masonic past

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A devout Christian calling for blood. Yep. Sounds about right. So how's that whole "Thou Shalt Not Kill" thing going? Good?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

not so good, i struggle with my old past and am getting better at it every day, if you would see the things these men do. some times i feel an eye for an eye would do the job here.

new topics

top topics

join