It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP & chemtrails in space will kill 100,000 Americans by end of 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Examiner.com - and "long term radiation depopulation of the human race".

What - no barium or aluminium poisoning??

Short term fallout in US milk & water was well documented - as was the stopping of special monitoring in May of this year

Routine radiation monitoring is continuing, whith nothing of great concern being found.

And apparently the Fukushima accident failed to cause any significant hazard in Hawaii.

Given the failure of a couple of thousand atmospheric nuclear tests to slow down human population growth over the last 66 years I wonder how come anywhere in Japan is still liveable if Fukushima is to achieve all this - even with the help of HAARP andspace-chemtrails!??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Whatever HAARP is, it sounds like another good reason to overthrow our supposed leaders.
I'm sick of being taken for a fool, tell us the damn truth about HAARP and chemtrails.

And don't you anti-chemtrailer come here and BS your propaganda about them never existing or all of them being contrails whatever s*** you want. Can't stand theses lies anymore.
edit on 6-10-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So now it's "chemtrails in space"?

So the faithful have come to this. When all the science and data crumble their fantasy, they just move to a different forum.

This just shows that the chemtrail conspiracy is solidifying it's place in the extreme absurd,slowly getting closer to the likes of Heaven's Gate.

I never thought I'd say this, but I honestly cant wait to see what the next claim is.

To sum it up in one word: Flabbergasted

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

How do you know they are lies?

I'm certainly not telling you anything I think it incorrect - contrails exist, and there has never been 1 single bit of credible evidence that he white lines ppl see in the skies are anythign other than contrails.

whereas chemtrail believers have been caught in many lies - would you like me to list some for you??

1/ Contrails cannot last more than a few minutes - the exact time varies from believer to believer - some say seconds, others 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 or 45 minutes.

2/ there are "high" levels of barium or aluminium in water or air or blood or earth - no such have ever managed to survive examination - theyare invariably very ordinary levels.

3/ Aluminium is toxic - and yet some chemtrail sites actively promote or advertise aluminium to detoxify you!!

4/ Various aircraft are fitted out to spray chemicals - eg the Evergreen 747 tanker. In every case it is easily shown that even if this were true, the aircrafgt could not possibly account for "chemtrails" all around the world because there are only 1 or 2 or a small handful of them. But in any case they are always found to have a perfectly ratinoal reason for having odd fittings - eg air-air refueling, air sampling, icing research.

that's a fairly rough and ready list of lies that chemtrail proponents have been known to keep putting forward after they have been well and truly debunked.

I am sorry if you have been deceived by them and I'd be interested in why you think that decades of science, by thousands of people, from all around the world investigating atmospherics constitutes lies, but unsupported claims by a handful of conspiracy believers does not??
edit on 6-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Chemtrails do not exist. They are contrails

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Have you ever considered the possibility that you're the one helping to spread BS and propaganda by calling contrails chemtrails?

Didn't think so...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

How do you know they are lies?

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Aluminium is toxic - and yet some chemtrail sites actively promote or advertise aluminium to detoxify you!!

I'm pretty sure aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer disease a long time ago and still is.

Chemtrails in space does sound a bit like pushing it too far.
There have been no "official" coming out of chem trails and most claims of them are not good sources. About 90% of the chemtrail videos I see, seem like normal contrails.

If it's the FEAR that would make someone an unbeliever, trust me, there are worst things going on against you then chemtrails.

No one has real proof, so I'm like 65% a believer heh

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'm sick of being taken for a fool, tell us the damn truth about HAARP and chemtrails.

No kidding eh?

I mean come on, people on the internet spreading the truth by selling their dvds, t-shirts, books, etc. would never try to make a fool out of somebody who frequents conspiracy sites.

You should check out all the chemtrail t-shirts and books. You should totally invest in the cause, help spread the word.

Chemtrails $$$$$$$$

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Have you ever considered the possibility that you're the one helping to spread BS and propaganda by calling contrails chemtrails?

Didn't think so...

No but you have to admit, it has existed and has been tested.
All we can't say for sure, yes or no, is if it's still happening.

I don't want to send it like propaganda, just has an idea open to critical thinking.
The part in space does sound even more truly truly outrageous and makes the subject look laughable to anyone that even the ones that has never heard of about this.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
You should check out all the chemtrail t-shirts and books. You should totally invest in the cause, help spread the word.

Yuk, I agree the concept is sick. TAKE IT AWAY!! my eyes are burning!
People make money out of anything, without a consciousness linked to it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Whatever HAARP is, it sounds like another good reason to overthrow our supposed leaders.

And don't you anti-chemtrailer come here and BS your propaganda about them never existing or being contrails whatever s*** you want. Can't stand theses lies anymore.

I will save this ^^^^as a prime example of ignorant nonsensical ranting.
Just in case I need one that covers BOTH "chemtrails" and HAARP "Whatever HAARP is," for my future use .

My advice to the poster of the above is...if your sick of being taken as a fool don't post such foolish rants

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
if your sick of being taken as a fool don't post such foolish rants

Haha, well you got me there! ^^
I was talking being taken like a fool towards the government but I agree the way I said it makes it easy to see it the way you've seen it lol

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to calculate how much chemicals/minerals it would take to be constantly covering much of the country with chemtrails? I have a feeling it's more than the available supply.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well ,evidently there are too many screwballs on the planet.

Really, Do you disagree?

Your current post and assumptions clearly lable you into the above category that you have

brought to light. Certainly, you have the "Ways and Means" to present better.

This is ATS after all, make it Count. Your Capable of more, Make Us Proud. Until Next Time...

edit on 7-10-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Typo/Grammar

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That was rude.

Second Line.

Your better than that.

Fourth Line.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

certainly - to " chemtrail spray " just 1g /m2 over just 1% of the CONUS [ excluding alaska ] = 81088 metric tons - thats eighty one thousand .

using antanovs [ the largest capacity aircraft in the world [ payload 250 metric tons ] would rewuire - 324 flights

using boeings best civilian cargo carrier - [ 777 ] would rewuire over 800

the usaf c5 fleet would need to make over 600 flights / day

even if you claim that EVERY comercial , and military flight is defidated to spraying - they would still need to have EVERY flight loaded with 2.5 tons of " chemtrail agent " plus the hardware to "spray it "

it gets rather silly doesnt it ?????????????????

top topics

join