It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Simpson's Predict Steve Jobs' Death???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

If you twist numbers enough you can cause them to prove anything either through adding them up, subtracting, multiplying, using the multiple symbolic meanings of most numbers, etc. Quite frankly this is about as impressive as the way Batman and Robin used to solve mysteries in the old TV show.

No, I change my mind the Batman way has more credibility.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Don't forget that The Simpsons is also on the same network as family guy, family guy is made by Seth McFarlane who was at the roast of Donald trump, Donald trump is a billionaire from new york, new york is where occupy wall street started which is protesting the federal reserve, the federal reserve started in 1913, add the first 2 digits and the last 2 digits and you get 10-4, which is clearly the date that the Illuminati sent their assassins to poison Steve jobs.

Dear God I think we just stumbled upon the greatest conspiracy of all time.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
an its stuff like this that makes the idea of conspiracies mocked by the general....schizophrenics also find patterns in everything

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Sadly, It was obvious that Steve was very sick. There are no secrets here. Steve Jobs was a very good human being. Put aside his business. Steve has made some video's and such that his children grow and know him. What a great guy. Death does not even stop this great man. God bless Steve Jobs. What a wonderful human being he is.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Great guy? You sure we talking about the same steve jobs? because the steve jobs I remember installed nets on his workings living quarters so that people would stop jumping off the roof. Steve jobs may have been a technological genius (which again is debatable because most of the apple genius comes from steve wozniak)
but in no way was he a humanitarian or even a decent human being

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join