It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by darksky
reply to post by kdog1982

Sure, I can agree that there is an education process going on and that is a good thing.

But, while that is a good thing, Id say we are doing everything backwards as we instead of gaining knowledge, identifying the symptoms of the problems, identifying the reason for the symptoms and THEN reacting now have turned this into getting fed up with the symptoms, and reacting to them without really knowing whats behind them.

So to look at the upside of that, sure, some are going through enlightement (those open to it) but the majority are still out there for the wrong reasons.

This combined with people having a tendency to get impatient just feels like asking for trouble.
edit on 7-10-2011 by darksky because: (no reason given)

May I ask you,where are you in all this?
Where are you,as far as life goes?
Are you happy with your life right now?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Cant complain more than others i guess, but I dont really see what my personal life has to do with me having an opinion?

If I may ask you, do you really not see how going about things backwards here may add to the problems instead of making them better? If we would assume there still is a chance that is.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Ben81
If it reach Toronto .. Montreal might be next

I read your post with a quebec accent and it made complete sense.

Lol i do have an accent even when i speak .. hard ton get rid off that
soon i will have a british accent watch out lol
at my workplace i take each day europeen calls from around the world (except north america)
most english people are british and when they hear me they all say i love your accent

maybe they are just polite we never know ahaha

It wouldnt surprise me if the wallstreet protest start in Montreal
we do a lot of riot
last big one .. was because we won in the first round against Boston
it should be already happening since many politician in quebec are also corrupted
why it hasnt started yet .. surprise me
edit on 10/7/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darksky

It is more about reversing the policies of the past that let all this happen to begin with.

www.larouchepac.com...

If you’re looking for a major cause of the current banking meltdown, you need seek no farther than the 1999 repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act. The Glass-Steagall Act, passed in 1933, mandated the separation of commercial and investment banking in order to protect depositors from the hazards of risky investment and speculation. It worked fine for fifty years until the banking industry began lobbying for its repeal during the 1980s, the go-go years of Reaganesque market fundamentalism, an outlook embraced wholeheartedly by mainstream Democrats under the rubric "neoliberalism."

www.counterpunch.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join