It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ultramaneuverable Su-47 Berkut - VIDEO!

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
here is a video i made half a year ago. i decided to put it here just because my friend advised me to.


LINK (145 MBs) - 640 x 420, 2128 Kbps, high quality...

everything in this movie was done 'first-try' (well... first try after flying su-47 for more than 1.5 years), so dont expect this to be really proffesional looking.



if you doubt berkuts maneuverability, watch following videos:
Su-37
Su-30




PS: i'm planning to make similar movie with f-22, f-35, mig 1.44, su-47 in it. judging by Su-47 movie, does it worth making it?

[edit on 28-8-2004 by titus]




posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Very nice video, I prefer X-Plane over FS becuase it just adds more realism. Also that was a very good carrier landing.



posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You should of said it was animated, that would of been enough for me to NOT download it. Both of those landings would of resulted in a crash, and it isn't that meneuverable.
THIS IS WHY PILOTS SHOULDN'T BE DRINKING.



posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by titus
if you doubt berkuts maneuverability, watch following videos:
Su-37
Su-30


Those links aren't working for me. It says 'Page not found'

The main video works though and I am downloading it now so that ones alright.


jra

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Perhaps you should say somewhere in your first post or in your title that this is a recording off a flight sim...

Using a flight sim isn't a good way to show off an aircraft. Yes i know some flight sims can be accurate, but they arn't 100% accurate.

Neat vid though...



posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oh come on...that plane may be maneuverable in real life but it can't land on a carrier like that
.

Whats the FBI Warning for?



posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperen
Whats the FBI Warning for?


for FUN !!!!



Both of those landings would of resulted in a crash, and it isn't that meneuverable


this is Flight Simulator, not CRASH Simulator



and as far as x-plane goes, X-PLANE GETS FAA APPROVAL FOR TRAINING TOWARDS AIRLINE TRANSPORT CERTIFICATE!

i would say its most aerodynamically correct flight simulator available for PC.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by titus]



posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperen

Originally posted by titus
if you doubt berkuts maneuverability, watch following videos:
Su-37
Su-30


Those links aren't working for me. It says 'Page not found'

The main video works though and I am downloading it now so that ones alright.



crap.... here are correct links


Su-37
Su-30



but, your opinions: should i proceed with F-22, F-35, Su-47, MiG MFI movie?

[edit on 28-8-2004 by titus]



posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've got a FAR higher quality Su-35 video, quite amusing.



[edit on 28-8-2004 by MPJay]External forum link to video

[edit on 28-8-2004 by MPJay]



posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Is this Su37/47 Berkut actually in production and entering service.....*anywhere*?

It keeps being waved here as some sort of 'Russian answer to the F22' (to justify yet more zillions of tax-payers $ to be tossed at the F 22) yet it's actually getting quite old now and doesn't seem to be doing anything but demo flights at shows.

The last I heard the Russians were considering a version without the FSW (more like the original Su30/37).

Does anyone know anything about the actual situation with this plane?



posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I can't get any of the links to work, lucky I read that it was a SIMULATION or I would have been wasting bandwidth.



posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Is this Su37/47 Berkut actually in production and entering service.....*anywhere*?

It keeps being waved here as some sort of 'Russian answer to the F22'

The last I heard the Russians were considering a version without the FSW (more like the original Su30/37).


1. not service, its tech demonstrator

2. its not the answer, though it can play like one.

3. you are talking about Pak-Fa.


forget mig-1.44, forget su-47, they are only technology demostrators whose role is to test all techs which will be deployed on Pak-Fa, the F-22 'answer'.




I can't get any of the links to work, lucky I read that it was a SIMULATION or I would have been wasting bandwidth.


that free web hosting site didnt hold (i think) the ATS bandwidth, where i hosted all these videos.

if you are interested, i can give you the real links for su-37, su-30 videos (not simulation... real).



posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by titus
[1. not service, its tech demonstrator


- I thought so, from the sound of some people here one might have thought several thousand had entered service with Russia and China right now.....oh, and that Russia and China were itching for a war with them as if they alone guaranteed a 'win'.


2. its not the answer, though it can play like one.


- Yeah and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Ifs buts and maybes don't cut it. It's not going into series production. That, surely, is the salient point.


3. you are talking about Pak-Fa.


forget mig-1.44, forget su-47, they are only technology demostrators whose role is to test all techs which will be deployed on Pak-Fa, the F-22 'answer'.


- tell me more.

I've never heard of Pak-Fa. Has it been made yet? Has it's design even been frozen yet? Who makes it? Is it just a spec for the Russian manufacturers to tender for?

How many have flown to date, when does it enter production and how many have been ordered to date?

I'm not meaning to flame you or tweak your nose or anything but I'm very bored with this whole 'threat' business when clearly there is no actual threat at all right now.

[



posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
- tell me more.

I've never heard of Pak-Fa. Has it been made yet? Has it's design even been frozen yet? Who makes it? Is it just a spec for the Russian manufacturers to tender for?

How many have flown to date, when does it enter production and how many have been ordered to date?

I'm not meaning to flame you or tweak your nose or anything but I'm very bored with this whole 'threat' business when clearly there is no actual threat at all right now.

[


IMHO, su-47 is NOT a threat to F-22


i'll tell you about pak-fa later, i have other stuff to do. ats is not my only life


but, if you really wanted to know more, google and ATS Search would be your choices for research. pak-fa was discussed on ats long time ago.



posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So Pak-fa, a paper plane not due (at the earliest) until 2010 - 2012?



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The prototype of the PAK FA would take-off in 2006 and that in 2010 the aircraft would be ready for series production. The first deliveries, both for Russian armed forces and for export, in 2011-12.

The aircraft will feature a long combat radius, supersonic cruise speed, low radar cross section, supermaneuverability, and the ability to make short takeoffs and landings.

The new fighter (a medium version) will have a traditional wing form. It is supposed that it will be created using the Stealth technology, and equipped with two AL-41F engines, a radar system with an active phased array (to all appearances, it will be produced by the Fazatron-NIIR corporation), and high-precision weapons.

read the rest from Global Security (first link from Google)

India would collaborate with Russia on joint development of PAK-FA



posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This link about Berkut video failed!!! could you write other link???
thanks !!!
Lider



posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _LIDER_
This link about Berkut video failed!!! could you write other link???
thanks !!!
Lider


if you want su-47 simulation video, then u2u me

if you want su-30/37 videos, u2u me as well



posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by titus
The prototype of the PAK FA would take-off in 2006 and that in 2010 the aircraft would be ready for series production. The first deliveries, both for Russian armed forces and for export, in 2011-12.

The aircraft will feature a long combat radius, supersonic cruise speed, low radar cross section, supermaneuverability, and the ability to make short takeoffs and landings.

The new fighter (a medium version) will have a traditional wing form. It is supposed that it will be created using the Stealth technology, and equipped with two AL-41F engines, a radar system with an active phased array (to all appearances, it will be produced by the Fazatron-NIIR corporation), and high-precision weapons.

read the rest from Global Security (first link from Google)

India would collaborate with Russia on joint development of PAK-FA

are india and russia going to develope this plane, has the work started are funding ready from the both side for this project and what about the government decision on this project?



posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by niju
are india and russia going to develope this plane,

has the work started are funding ready from the both side for this project

and what about the government decision on this project?

1. yes

2. most of funding is from India

3. since pak-fa is due in 2010 for series production, then i guess government OKayed the project

[edit on 16-10-2004 by titus]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join