It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Great Falls Mt --?--09-29-2011 I think so

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Do people still think they're not spraying?

New Doc's w/ proof

What in the world are they spraying

Why in the world are they spraying

I don't know how much more factual proof people need, but those that strongly opposed our proof and warning's....

How you like us now....

Sure thing, boss. Point us to the factual proof of the chemtrails, especially in the What and Why videos. I'd tell you that I will be holding my breath waiting, but I think I'd be the color of a smurf long before anyone was able to get back to me with what I ask for.

And we like you just as much (or as little) as any other human being. I've got no reason to think you're a bad person. You're just wrong on this subject.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

New Doc's w/ proof

I don't know how much more factual proof people need, but those that strongly opposed our proof and warning's....

How you like us now....

Yeah and the smurfs is evidence that avatar is real,

How long can this deception go on for,

How long must the broken record keep playing the same tune

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

New Doc's w/ proof

How you like us now....

Sure thing, boss. Point us to the factual proof of the chemtrails, especially in the What and Why videos. I'd tell you that I will be holding my breath waiting, but I think I'd be the color of a smurf long before anyone was able to get back to me with what I ask for.

And we like you just as much (or as little) as any other human being. I've got no reason to think you're a bad person. You're just wrong on this subject.

Funny you mentioning smurfs, I replied to the same post and had smurfs on my mind (see post above)

Must be all the chemtrails we are inhaling

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

New Doc's w/ proof

How you like us now....

I like you fine - I'd also like to know what it is in those "docs w/ proof" that you think constitutes "proof"???

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Does anyone know why when they spray the X's and Grids they always seem to be centered/spraying around the sun????
edit on 6-10-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Well, quite a few of us know why they happen, are you genuinely interested in finding out? Unfortunately, for many with closed minds, any explanation that doesn't include confirmation of deliberate spraying is not welcome.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Well, any information would have to be centered around planes since I saw planes going back and forth in an X and grid pattern centered around our sun.

Besides....I've asked the question...whether I agree w/ " your " explanation or not remains to be seen. If your explanantion doesn't have anything to do w/ planes.. Don't bother, Ty anyways

edit on 7-10-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Propulsion

Wow....Tysm...you really touched my heart w/ that one line. I thought I caught compelling evidence and ATS made me feel like all my effort was for nothing. I see post w/ 1 pic of an X pattern and people are flocking to the post for yeas and neys....the point being they got support....I got like maybe 10 people that were interested and then of course the ones that thought I was full of it. Again.... I really thought this vid was so compelling ....how often does 1 catch a con and chem at the same time w/ multi other chems flying around?

Anyways...you made me feel like I did a good job of finding the evidence. As I said in my opening remarks.... I'm not saying their killing us or doing something bad...but all the evidence I've seen...something is going on!!!!! What?

Again...Tyty...you made my nite!

What evidence have you seen? please show us.

How does one tell with their eyes the chemical compounds in a trail at 30000 feet?

Do people that believe in this conspiracy have some sort of bionic vision?

Please help me understand how you can tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes I did...they turned and came back and also flew in a 3 sided box direction. I was running out of battery so I couldn't film the whole time it took them to finish. I've seem the same plane making an X pattern...

Not only that....in this video....it shows where 1plane either ran out of chemicals or turned it off. There's proof right there that they're spraying.....how does 1 planes contrail just disappear.....

If you really watch the video ...there's absolutely no way you can miss it if you're paying attention...

edit on 30-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add/

How does one planes contrail just disappear?

Well maybe you should ask yourself why the weather changes?

You seem to think a video of plane flying at cruising altitude leaving a trail behind it means something when trying to prove chemtrails, how and why?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

New Doc's w/ proof

How you like us now....

Do you also believe Independence Day with Will Smith was true story? because what you supplied as evidence is the same as me supplying a copy of Independence Day as evidence for Alien life.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Does anyone know why when they spray the X's and Grids they always seem to be centered/spraying around the sun????
edit on 6-10-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

Do you know the word perspective and what it means, if so there's your answer, if not then off to the library.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join