It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Great Falls Mt --?--09-29-2011 I think so

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS'ers...

I was astonished and amazed at all the Chemtrails I witness this day. I started to see odd things going on in the skies of Great Falls starting about 8-10months ago. I seen my first X-pattern right over a quiet neighborhood in the center of town ... I've also witnessed a contrail that looks like a missile contrail.

Chemtrailing seems to have really picked up here. Our rain levels have really picked up in the last year...we had so many floods this past spring...Which relieved most of Montana from a 15yr drought or better.

I hope you enjoy my video...

YouTube Chemtrails

edit on 6-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

This is almost a daily occurrence here in central Florida.

It's all so very sad that more people are not questioning it, but as soon as I point it out to someone that is not "in the know", they just dismiss it as normal contrails.

I have been successful in opening a handful of friends and family's eyes though. Now they call me up and are like, "Man, go outside and check it out. They are working overtime today."

Some days they are cruising around at 20-30k feet and there are plumes as far as the eye can see. Other days, it's just as clear as a bell, and you watch the planes flying at the same altitude and the contrail dissipates rapidly.

Having worked on aircraft from T-38's, B-52, and KC-130's while in the Air Force. I know what contrails look like What you are seeing in Montana and what everyone else around the planet are seeing is not contrails.

Thanks for the post. S&F for you.
edit on 6-10-2011 by FusionInFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
they have been heavy here in atlanta today. several friends have all been taking pics. never seen as many as i have today.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FusionInFL

Wow...so someone that KNOWS what they're talking about!~ This is really very cool. I was hoping someone would view it that knew what they were talking about... Ok..so.. I have a couple questions...

Have you ever seen a contrail plane flying side by side with a chem-tanker and why?

What did you think about the disappearing planes?

Hey... I really appreciate what you said... thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That's cool.. it rained here all day... 10-07-2011

Now...did NASA predict a lot of them on 09-29-2011?

thanks!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Wow..first thing I noticed.. they looked just like the ones I filmed... great pics..thanks!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Opps - sorry!!

Yes - not as much moisture - but still plenty - you have to select the time/date - I did so for 29/9/2011 & there' a band of contrail-friendly weather over Montana then.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: add pic

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They are sprayed all over the world every day. Most clouds now days are chemclouds. They spray them, then the wind pushes them all together to forum bigger clouds. Their are diffrent kinds of chemclouds and chemtrails. Some are made just to block the sun light. Have you ever a clear sky but the only thing in the sky is a couple of chemclouds and chemtrails in-front of the sun?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
wow what a new topic.
all I see here is the same normal contrails created by planes on a daily basis.
Yet they are "spraying all over american" people.lol

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Most clouds are chemclouds?? Really???

Got any actual evidence to support that.....and perhaps a definition as to what constitutes a "chemcloud"??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Owow... you know what? I actually said in the video...* Notice that they are centered around the sun? But then I thought..no... I'll let people come to their own conclusions...

I'm glad you said that... ~

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So...to all those that are saying...*just regular contrails*...*chicken guy*... thanks for the correction btw...lol

I live in Great Falls Montana... there are no more then 1 passenger flight going out an hour... we maybe have 10 flights a day.

So what are you guy's saying? I showed you 2 planes flying side by side... 1 chem the other con... I've showed you where they are making patterns all over the sky in only 1 particular area... so what are you saying... sky art? They're bored...? They want to cheer up all those that are depressed??

If Malstrom was preforming anything that day it would be on notice... they had nothing that day.

So...explain to me what they're doing... I've showed you evidence of 5-6 planes...in a hour and a half of fliming and watching... chems and cons flying back and forth back and forth...in the same area... so again I say....what are they doing?

lol lol
edit on 6-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: double post

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

O and btw... NASA never lies...

hahahahahaha~

butt thanks for your opinion and graphs... I really appreciate all the evidence to make my case stronger...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The planes leaving the trails aren't landing or taking off from near you.

They're coming and going from airports many, many miles away, like Seattle...

edit on 6/10/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'd be interested in how they make your case stronger, and in any evidence that this information is actually lies from NASA??

It is my experience that it is chemtrail believers who do most of the lying - not you necessarily, but certainly the ones who know that contrals can last hours but keep saying otherwise, those who say aluminium is poison but advertise or promote it as a treatment for detoxification on their websites, those who say there are high concentations of aluminium or barium in soil that are actually well within normal amounts.

those who are deceived by such are not liars of course - just unfortunate

edit on 6-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Great Falls is right where the routes from Europe to the West Coast of the US cross the routes from Seattle and Vancouver to the East Coast, as well as Calgery to Colorado, New Mexico and Texas.

Notice the flurry of threads like this in the last few days. It's the weather. Winter is coming.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I live in Great Falls Montana... there are no more then 1 passenger flight going out an hour... we maybe have 10 flights a day.

this is how much aviation is going on around Great Falls right now - I took eth screenshot jsut a couple of minutes ago:

I think your skies are busier than you realise!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Notice that they are centered around the sun?

I find this kind of observation quite odd.

You aren't the first to say something along those lines that chemtrails block the sun or Nibiru (yes people claim chemtrails are there to block out nibiru).

What they and you fail to understand is that the earth moves, the trail will move and that the earth is round.

You saying you saw a trail blocking the sun is silly, because go a few hundred miles in any direction and the perspective will be completely different, the trail will not be in front of the sun.

Then there is the fact that the earth rotates, therefore the sun won't stay in the same position in the sky.

Then there is the fact that at the altitudes these trails are, the wind is blowing quite hard, so again, the trail will end up moving anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join