It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church apparition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i could not find this on any other thread,so here we have what appears to be an apparition at a Greek wedding,it appears that it is a lady wearing a robe(as they would do in the not so ancient past)..the people doing the report believe shes some sort of saint or virgin(i cant even keep up with all the saints they have in the vatican) but i think this is clearly a demon because angels don't have a gender they are celestial beings,i think satan does this things so the Catholics will stay trapped in that church, like false statues crying blood tears,and other false miracles
is a supernatural way of brainwashing..as we recall the passage

2 Corinthians 11:14
(KJV)
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-10-2011 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
i could not find this on any other thread,so here we have what appears to be an apparition

To me it looks like an example of "white crushing" where the video camera cannot accurately expose high brightness levels.

You see it at 12 seconds with the doorway and the floor.
You also see it top right of the "apparition" with the white cloth covering the wooden object.

Nobody who was there saw anything usual... which is what I'd expect.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
wow - what a vid. I wish it was in english. I will be paying attention to this thread to hear the comments. It will be interesting to see what everyone thinks this is. It looks CGI-ish, but find it hard to believe it would be....i'm stumped. have to go look at it some more. thanks for the post!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

i know what you are saying, and that is the first thing that popped into my head, but i have trouble with that because of the uniformity of the brightness. there are others in the crowd wearing bright clothes, but this figure is pure lightness. No dim spots for a face or hands etc. I wonder what a person would have to wear to reflect this much light on every visible inch.......not saying i disagree, just trying to think it out.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

if you look closely it seems as she is praying, than towards the end she turns to face the camera.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'd love to be wrong, but it looks to me like someone wearing white which is giving the camera a hard time. The camera's exposure appears to be fixed as it doesn't change depending on brightness during the video. The white crushing can be seen to the right of the old lady next to the figure suggesting that there was a bit more light in that part of the church.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't know.. It doesn't look quite convincing to me. And what's with the old lady? if you look closely it seems as if she is talking to this figure.

As for the video, they're talking about how this thing wasn't there and just appeared in the video. The old man says she is a madonna or a virgin. He says they're special light beings whom have trascended human limitations and are here to take care... Of people i assume.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Amazing capture, intriguing how the lady sitting in the chair is talking into the light figure. Also the movement of the head of the light figure is unique and not related to a shaft of light.

I have seen this brightness of light chasing after dark shadows in our house.

new topics

top topics

join