It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a phone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
YAY! Welcome aboard! I hope you won't let the few 'haters' keep you from here. When I first joined over a year ago, I was overwhelmed but then I found a few forums that spoke to me (paranormal forum and survival forum) - a lot of EVERYTHING is covered here and then some! - but now I'm all over.

Best way to take this site is to agree with what you feel is correct to your personal beliefs, be able to have a good head shaking LOL at those which are so far fetched, and to be able to sit on the neutral fence and process everything coming in on those topics which may or may not be true. This place has opened my eyes to a lot, has got me worried only to laugh later when nothing happens, has sparked many a convo with others even off this site, and has brought some cool acquaintances. I'm grateful for it all; from the total truth to the 'you need a straight jacket asap' posts. You'll love it here, guarantee it. And do tell your friends about this site as well once you're used to it. Trying to explain it while still getting used to it is hard.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

They're the ones i've been reading the most along with the disease and outbreak forum

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It begins....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Welcome to the world of ATS!
I hope you find what you have been looking for your whole life.
I did.
And Night Star,with that avatar,it would get anyone to join in.

edit on 6-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

You old Kdog you!

Oh and welcome OP. I remember that thread about leaving phones with ATS stuff for people to find. Most people would have just wiped it and sold it on. I hope your curiosity serves you well, enjoy.
edit on 7-10-2011 by HumansEh because: spelling

edit on 7-10-2011 by HumansEh because: grammar

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow so the phone thing worked? Very cool.

OP, welcome! If you can wade through the crazy muck, this site can change your whole world! It is kind of like taking, "the red pill", and waking up from the Matrix.

Here's a favorite thread of mine that gives an alternative history of the world. It is a bit long but totally worth the read in my opinion:

All Roads Lead to Rome

Please enjoy, and welcome again!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ok, if this is in fact true and you have discovered a phone like the one mentioned in a thread here, then it looks like you've taken the red pill. Once you indulge in the information on this here website, there's no going back.

You'll discover things that may drastically change your perception of the world and it's governments.

If you are at all interested in 9/11 theories I suggest viewing this link. Very interesting info in there.

Also, this is a very intriguing thread about Untersberg Mountain. One of my faves.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy! There's the plausible, the fantastic, and the down right insane in regards to conspiracies. So go and cultivate your mind grapes!

edit on 7-10-2011 by BoneMosaic because: edit on a stick

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If i found a phone....id hand it in to the police or the place where i found it.

I suppose some of us are just nice like that

I doubt the story to be honest.....conveniently this person who found it was into this kind of stuff. Most people would delete the stuff off the phone and stick it on ebay.

I dont buy it, sorry OP i think your full of s***
Im betting on banned member returns, looking for attention. I could be wrong...but i doubt it

EDIT: You have an iPhone....so why would you keep this one??
What made you pick it up??
What made you keep it??
What made you look at the contents??
What type of phone was it??

*sniff* *sniff* bs

edit on 7-10-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As said before it was a motorola v3 found in manchester no sim card and very ill looked after why i picked it up curiosity as someone who's had there phone stolen before and having it been found because the person who was kind enough to turn it on and get in contact with me i thought it was worth a go to return it to the owner but sadly nothing on it to indicate of an owner.

You can believe what you like i've got no reason to lie i'm just enjoying reading the site this forum is called introductions for a reason you no and i was letting it be known how i found the site.

I doubt the story to be honest.....conveniently this person who found it was into this kind of stuff.

I never said i was interested at the start
edit on 7-10-2011 by Tobree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tobree

No sim....makes it even more fishy to be honest

No phone allows you to access it without a SIM...all you get it "insert sim" or "emergency only" on the screen. You cant get into the menus.

The internal memory is 5.5mb......but it had videos and text on it??

So you must have put your SIM card into the phone right??

Cool story...im not buying it

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Spot on i put my sim in it. and
please read the video didnt work on it anyway! thanks for making this my 20th post can finally post a thread in the disease and pandemic forum!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tobree

I like your style.

Namaste and welcome!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tobree

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS STUFF GO!!!!!! IT WILL MAKE YOU INSANE TRUST ME . WE ALL NEED HELP THE TRUTH IS TO STRONG FOR YOU PEOPLE TO HANDLE! HAVING KNOW KNOWLEDGE WAITING FOR THE NEXT BS PREDICTION AND CONSPIRACIES YOU ALL DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IT WILL HURT YOU TO FIND IT
TURN BACK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! NOW

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince1of2gold

I guess you lost your tin hat?
cheers for the welcome anyway

edit on 7-10-2011 by Tobree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tobree

incorrect

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tobree
Cheers for the welcomes i'll guess i'll start reading but where to start....

Careful. You'll be an ATS addict in no time flat.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Aha thanks you! already posted my first thread waiting to see if someone can see where i'm coming from with it!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
hey my idea worked, nice
i hope you put the phone back out there for others to find

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbyShaftoe

I will do!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That's hilarious!

It's like an Alice in Wonderland Rabbit Hole, just waiting for it's next victim!

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Btw, my Granfather used to sing this to me as I say on his knee as a little gaffer.

Bobby Shafto's gone to sea,
With silver buckles at his knee;
He'll come back and marry me,-
Pretty Bobby Shafto!

Bobby Shafto's fat and fair,
Combing out his yellow hair,
He's my love for evermore,-
Pretty Bobby Shafto!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join