It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Omaha Sky as We Speak

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

Earlier today at ~5pm EST I saw 6 planes spraying at once. Approximately 3 where flying in parallel courses. I have never seen as many in the sky at once. Half of the sky was clear, half was covered in chemical filth, and they didn't want clear skies. They continued to spray at least until sundown. It is now 8:59 EST and I can still see the sprays in front of the moon. Heaviest spraying I have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by traveller4
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I have no camera and its like 8pm here too dark to take with my cell. As I want intending to start a debate, I was just asking members in Nebraska to just look outside for fun.
I actually dont think anyone on this site can be 100% sure what they are so people should calm down their evangelical endeavors and just observe a phenomenon.

Well, I don't recall seeing anyone in this thread saying they were sure of anything. I for one said I believe they are contrails... So not sure what you are on about.

Don't take it so personally, we were asking for pictures just because we were curious to see what you are seeing and you know... Not all of us are in Omaha.

That said, if you made this thread, and thought you were not going to get people coming in and stating their personal opinions... Well, you were gravely mistaken... This is ATS... We just LOVE to share our opinions.

edit on 6-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I actually dont think anyone on this site can be 100% sure what they are so people should calm down their evangelical endeavors and just observe a phenomenon.

Wat? Evangelical endeavors? Dude you're seeing clouds or contrails ( or hallucinating ). You should come hang out with me in Seattle, CHEMTRAILS EVERYWHERE!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

gotcha. yeah. forgot. sorry mods. wasn't trying to start anything. my apologies. i'll try to find out how to post mine. thanks for the reminder.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
You should come hang out with me in Seattle, CHEMTRAILS EVERYWHERE!

So you are saying that Starbucks is responsible for chemtrails?

I knew it!

Hey, OP. joking aside, if anything is still around in the morning, those of us not in Omaha would love to see some pictures of what you are seeing. Maybe borrow a camera from a friend or family member.

If you care to share with those of us who are in other locations across the world.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

No worries, I figured you meant well. But there are people who come here phishing for emails, you know?

So the mods tend to jump on people for it.

Just don't want to see you get in trouble.

To the OP, don't take the joking so seriously. I meant well.

Yeah, I don't think their is anyone spraying chemicals from planes.

To my knowledge the closest thing we ever came to that was when we did experiments with Silver Oxide. They would drop it from planes and seed clouds with it and it would make it rain, but only just over the exact area that the silver oxide was dropped.

So, from what I recall, they stopped doing that.
edit on 6-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I would have sent some too but its dark and I cant see them now
edit on 6-10-2011 by battlemaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Contrail formation forecast site - pick a day.....

Looks like you're in for a lot over the US northern-mid-west & Seattle too.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Aren't chemtrails now supposed to be produced by secret military flights that don't show up on any flight tracking system???

most chemmies seem to have given up trying to say they are the product of civilian airliners these days.

Either that or a lot of aircraft in the air in contrail-friendly conditions (see the weather coming in on the map and the contrail forecast above) means a lot of contrails - so how do you know which aer "chemtrails" again??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Expanding on Phage's comments.

The upper atmosphere does play a major role in the length and duration of what you are seeing and that relates specifically to atmospheric water vapor.

At This Web Site, Accuweather you will find that information.

In the US

In Australia

It important to note that what you are seeing is not cloud.

Cheers
edit on 6-10-2011 by myselfaswell because: major problems with images

edit on 6-10-2011 by myselfaswell because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

edit on 10/6/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It is as was predicted. By NASA. On their contrail forecast.

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

(The NASA contrail forecast also shows up in the top left corner of every page on contrailscience.com, if you forget the above URL)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

well...i live in atlanta...the bottom right of that map...that's empty...and my skies have been filled all day.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There's an indicated forecast immediately south-west of Atlanta, Ga on the map.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

yeah...well i've been snapping pics since the a.m. also...i live on the east side of atlanta.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And what is the significance of that viz the map??

Did you check the caveats on the map website, for example? that it is based on regular but limited radiosonde soundings - changes can occur betwen them that will not be picked up, so there is an expected level of inaccuracy.

Also there is a known bias in RHI (relative humidity for ice) readings so that contrails do sometimes form in areas with less than 100%.

Also is East Atlanta so much further east that the indicated area is not visible?? Given that 30,000 feet can be visible from 200+ miles away depending on intervening high ground.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by Domo1
You should come hang out with me in Seattle, CHEMTRAILS EVERYWHERE!

So you are saying that Starbucks is responsible for chemtrails?
Well,

People who take in the caffeine equivalent of three cups of brewed coffee (or seven cups of instant) are more likely to hallucinate, a new study suggests.
Here

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Meh! I drink coffee by the bucket load. Unfortunately, as of yet and after many years of drinking the stuff at bucket level...no hallucinations. Should I ask for my money back? I don't drink cups either, way too small, I drink it in a mug.

One minute coffee is good for you, then its bad for you, then its good for you again. I guess it depends who funds that report though. Maybe someone should start a coffee conspiracy thread?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I think you're confusing contrails, formed by airplanes flying, with the conspiracy theorist spin that calls them chemtrails.

Tell me, have you ever seen a chemtrail and a contrail form from the same airplane? Because surely you understand that contrails are formed by airplanes, right? The only possible way I would even consider chemtrails to be grounded in reality would be if I saw an airplane flying and forming a contrail, and directly underneath it there was another much thicker trail forming.

But all of the evidence I've seen of these chemtrails are just pictures and videos of contrails. Calling a thing something else doesn't make it something else.
edit on 7-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join