It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

well,

I never would'a guessed !

good post

good "exposure"

we need to see all sides !

we need to "hear" all possibilities.

it looks like the typical motives are in play.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just another hooligan, and there seems to be a lot of them. He had no right to insult that old man, and call him out as a Jew for asking a simple question. How can anyone in their right mind agree with someone like that? As far as I am concerned, this absent minded individual is just another nail in the coffin for Occupy Wallstreet. Personally, judging by his remarks I don't think he clearly understands what was being said. It was just rambling and ranting.

They had ought quite while they are a., and go back to the game consoles, Starbucks, or fiddling with their mobile devices and tablets. To be fair, this guy is probably not a clear representation of every person attending these protests. However, the pictures I have seen and the dangerous rhetoric provides an excuse for skepticism. Just another rude and obnoxious person. We have the unfortunate circumstance of encountering this lot from time to time. Go back to smoking that cigar, and if you don't have another thing decent to say don't say anything at all!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm kinda thinkin his job is playing in a punk band...just a hunch.

It's understandable that some people when reading about the Rothschilds may miss the part where it says Rothschilds are Satanist...but they do pretty much own a large portion of the world's gold.

Sorry I guess thats a bit tongue-in-cheek.
edit on 10-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Sorry I just can't see this as being little more than a plant to make the protestors look bad. I am fairly sure there are plenty of jerks in the crowd. But really? This guy comes off as little more than a caricature straight out of Michelle Malkin fantasyland. It just doesn't feel legit, and given the source it feels even less so.
edit on 10-10-2011 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join