It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This video left me speechless really didnt know what to think or say and i have seen alot of ows defenders lately and i am sitting here disgusted by this video at the arrogance of that kid treating that other man like he did for simply not agreeing with him.

people better rethink their support life has never been about where we end up but how we get there.

mods if you feel this thread needs to be 404d feel free.
[
edit on 6-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The guy in the video doing the shouting says he is also a jew. Not exactly anti-semitism imho.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

"I'm not mentally ill'

Could of fooled me.

Punk doesn't have a clue what he's even protesting about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I guess technically you can call this anti semitism but it seems more like this guy was just making obvious verbal attacks against the old Jewish man who was questioning why he was there and not working. He knew the old man was Jewish from obvious appearances and ran with it. I assume if a black man, Asian man, women, etc were standing there telling him the same things you could replace the word Jew with any given racial term. Truth be told, this guy is just a jackass who has to resort to name calling when he gets upset. Happens all the time. And too boot, the guy even said he was Jewish.

Also, this one guy isn't rallying to have the Jews killed or what have you and he does not represent the OW mass.

And white people have no business wearing fedora's. Yeah, I said it!
edit on 6-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
More like complete idiot at the protest.

That guy is really obnoxious and just plain unbearable.

Everyone is different, we can't just paint a protest in the light of one issue or ideology.

There are Jewish people in that protest, and obviously ignorant people as well. You get all kinds of people at these types of things. Just remember every human is different, has differing needs and ideologies.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's a real shocker that no riots or looting has broken out yet.

I give it until next week.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It's a good thing. How about thinking positively and hoping it stays that way instead of predicting negativity?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i sitting here thinking that manhater

is positively correct about bout that ?

oh seriously with the touch feely crapola

meh
no amount of thinking is going to change the outcome of that

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
the 'kid' is wearing eye mascara...nuff said.

Once again a ignorant moron attacks, Jews aren't the problem... its Zionism that's the problem.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
his behavior is so disgusting and ignorance -.-

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
While i strongly disagree with zionist racist oppression against the palestinians

The old jewish man didnt diserve to be treated like that .. stupid little jackass kid
if you want to debate .. debate with mature words

didnt very much hear what the jewish man was saying
even if he was talking badly against the palestinian or something else
why would we go below his level

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Idiot, yes.

Anti-Semitic....LOL....no.

Seems like someone is a little scared of this movement...hmmm???

Enough to try to paint it with lies????

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
It's a real shocker that no riots or looting has broken out yet.

I give it until next week.
lol Maybe so, maybe not. I'm inclined to think if they've gone this far and this long without it then they probably won't go there. You certainly shouldn't rule out that someone(s) may go over the top, even if the vast majority are protestors committed to keeping it peaceful. Folks have been forecasting from a negative perspective from the beginning, and so far I think they've been wrong. If the peace did pop, I'd consider it highly and even more probable that the agent provocateurs have been loosed.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's screwed up dude, "The Lotion Man" here was a punk.

Seeing as how you're emulating Fox News by posting something negative seen at the protests, I take it your next "Fair & Balanced" thread will be showing videos of people who have something positive to say and aren't being racist douches?

edit on 6-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Everyone is different, we can't just paint a protest in the light of one issue or ideology.
reply to post by muzzleflash

i agree, but given what we see in the mainstream media at times, it is obvious all those against the protest will resort to such levels in an attempt to do just that.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

just holdiing ows to the same standards that were set for the tpm

got a problem with that?

too bad.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh well, could this be the beginning of the end?
That guy HAS to be a plant.

I knew this whole "wovement" was too good to be true. Forget media propaganda or government false flag; it won't even be necessary. Those protests are gonna be so easy to highjack.
Politic is already doing it. It's now OWS vs OFR(Occupy Federal Reserve)

Then again, I could definitely see the risk of a nazi/racist movement surging after an economic collapse.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

just holdiing ows to the same standards that were set for the tpm

got a problem with that?
Actually I do.....it's stupid. The corporate media intentionally pushed disinformation/propaganda on one topic, so how does you doing just that, except on another topic, solve anything? By making one thing look bad using the same methods that the media does in order to avenge the media making another thing look bad, aren't you defeating your own purpose in trying to get a "fair and balanced" media?

You confuse me neo....
edit on 6-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That kid makes enough to keep himself in smokes though. OWS, my rear end.

/TOA
edit on 6-10-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So what we have is a set up. National Review camera man, National Review interviewer, National Review youtube production. Was the man wearing the kippa even Jewish? Why was the man whose words we can't hear even there?

National Review
The magazine's current editor is Rich Lowry. Many of the magazine's commentators are affiliated with think-tanks such as the Heritage Foundation and American Enterprise Institute. Prominent guest authors have included Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, and Sarah Palin in the online and paper edition.

Rich Lowry-Wikipedia
Lowry gained some publicity and was selected as former MSNBC commentator Keith Olbermann's Worst Person in the World for writing: "A very wise TV executive once told me that the key to TV is projecting through the screen. It's one of the keys to the success of, say, a Bill O'Reilly, who comes through the screen and grabs you by the throat. Palin too projects through the screen like crazy. I'm sure I'm not the only male in America who, when Palin dropped her first wink, sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, 'Hey, I think she just winked at me.' And her smile. By the end, when she clearly knew she was doing well, it was so sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America. This is a quality that can't be learned; it's either something you have or you don't, and man, she's got it.".[21]

21 ^ corner.nationalreview.com...

The Heritage Foundation - Funding
In 2007, Heritage reported an operating revenue of $75.0 million dollars. As of February 2011, Heritage reported 710,000 supporters.[26] Heritage Foundation is also a part of the Koch Foundation Associate Program.[27]

American Enterprise Institute
AEI is the most prominent think tank associated with American neoconservatism, in both the domestic and international policy arenas.[13] Irving Kristol, widely considered a father of neoconservatism, was a senior fellow at AEI (arriving from the Congress for Cultural Freedom following the widespread revelation of the group's CIA funding)[14] and many prominent neoconservatives—including Jeane Kirkpatrick, Ben Wattenberg, and Joshua Muravchik—spent the bulk of their careers at AEI

edit on 9-10-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join