It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Freemasonry

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I think we should egg the Knights of Columbus.

We have a few Masonights in our lodge so maybe I can pelt them on their way in.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I thought it would be spelled masonites?

I am not a christian.

some of the things that i find extremely unsettling about these religions is all of the human sacrifice references.

Abraham and Isaac.

Japheth and daughter.

and the crucifixion story.

I will not sacrifice my children and feel that no one should do that, it is a crime, it is a foolish and of absolutely no benefit.

if I did you can bet I would tell no one..... out of shame.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Well, at least you're honest about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I agree and feel that there is no way a loving God would even suggest doing such a thing. It's stories like that, that make me feel that the Bible is not to be taken literal, but used as a guide. And again, that is just my opinion and not necessarily that of masonry or anyone else.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

some of the things that i find extremely unsettling about these religions is all of the human sacrifice references.

Me too.

There are a couple of key reasons I don't call myself a Christian. One is Jesus' words saying he is the only way to the Father. The other is the Abraham story. I believe in God, and I pray a lot, but the Abraham story would not fly with me.

I don't see what any of this has to do with Masonry though?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Now their is another interesting verse located in many bibles. It is often "red lettered" indicating that supposedly these words are from the mouth of jesus...
"no man hath a greater gift than this, that he lay down his life for his friend"

Pondering these words on many levels it to me is amazing that this sacrificial gift is implied greater than the crucifixion/resurrection?
Or do these words indicate that a sacrifice was made so that his friends would not have to die for the movement he started?

Perhaps one wise individual made sure this line survived bible rewrites in hope that it could offset so much other negative energy in said book?

Perhaps this line relates to another sacrifice made by a fellow and that story got twisted into the story of Hiram Abiff?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join