It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

However, it is true that Boney was a Mason. In fact it is written that French POWs held in Britain, who were Masons, were allowed to form their own Lodges and leave the prison camps to attend meetings. They gave their word as Masons to return after the Lodge meetings and, as far as I am aware, not one single French prisoner betrayed that promise. Infact, many of those French prisoners remained in Britain after the war and married British ladies.

Edit: A Mason will, to the best of his abilities, keep his word. Even through war, Brethren on opposing sides can observe mutual respect.
edit on 7/10/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

You are most likely refering to Duncan's Ritual which has been in publication for centuries.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
And if you read what i said about Napoleon NOT being in the book, but a SIMILAR hand gesture taken in portraits, you wouldn't of had to write another line......

We actually do not know if Napoleon was a Mason. We know that his wife, the Empress Josephine, was Grand Mistress of the French Rite of Adoption, a female version of Masonry. But with Napoleon, there are no actual records of his membership.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Although I am a member of The Grand Lodge of British Freemasons in Germany, I live in France. Many of my friends are French Masons and they have shown me numerous documents and drawings, copies of course, that show that he was a Mason. Could by hype, but I tend to think not.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

I wasn't literally inviting you, but rather making the point that if you wanted to be in the Lodge so bad you should just join. I personally value my rights and don't want to lose them to fear. Do you really want a fascist government?

We do do open houses and public meetings from time to time, but at our choosing. Why should we pander to and appease the anti-Masons?

Have the Lodge 24/7? Are you going to pay for that?

Well during the stated meetings we use parliamentary procedure to conduct business. You didn't need to barge in to know this.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
That is a different form of Masonry.

The form I am talking about is the kind the Banking Elite use and have passed down for Centuries.
Whatever you're talking about, it's not Freemasonry.

Not many people know about the book Morals and Dogma, so in a way it is a secret.
And yet you can read it online in many different places for free. Project Gutenberg has it, though I personally prefer this one. The Scottish Rite has even annotated it and republished it, for sale to anyone willing to buy it, here.

Talk to the average person on the street about the book and they wont know what your talking about.
Just because people are ignorant of things freely available to them, does not mean that it's a secret being kept from them. They just haven't bothered looking there...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I have no interest in joining anything but if what many of you say is true then you would not mind an always open door policy to ease the paranoidal like myself. And by open door I would request that it would be any of your rooms at any time.

You are welcome to visit my Lodge for a personal tour anytime except for the couple of hours once per month when a business meeting is in session. I have keys, and I will show you around and answer any questions you would like. It is off-limits during normally stated business meetings, just like my work is off-limits, and any business meeting is off-limits. Otherwise, hit me up for a tour anytime.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'll need access to his current bank accounts and any past to track/analyze expenditure/revenue patterns to make sure he isn't supporting terrorists/criminals.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

Although I am a member of The Grand Lodge of British Freemasons in Germany, I live in France. Many of my friends are French Masons and they have shown me numerous documents and drawings, copies of course, that show that he was a Mason. Could by hype, but I tend to think not.

It is possible that he was, but at least three different GO Lodges claim to be Napoleon's Lodge, none with any actual record. Here is an interesting article on the subject from the Grand Lodge of British Columbia and the Yukon.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
The christians have this song they sing about if you have a light do you keep it under a bushel or do you hold it up high to shine the light around. No I am not a christian but I believe that freemasonry is a subversive institution and it should be under the constant scrutiny of non masons. If the masons are in leadership positions then the public should be aware of all of their secret policies since they may affect us all. FULL DISCLOSURE up front, not after joining. I am sure this would be a great way to get them to either clean up their house or make all of their secrets full public knowledge even if criminal charges would follow and leaders have to sep down. In light of public uprisings everywhere in this mismanaged world THIS CAN BE DONE.

Wow...secret policies.???????

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title– Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/10/2011 by Sauron because: All Caps in title converted to lower case

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Occupy the FED

Occupy the Bilderbergs

Occupy the Vatican

Occupy ROME

Occupy it ALL

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe you should Occupy a library and do some reading. Why did I even click this thread, I already knew it was going to be a baseless rant about the eevil freemasons and their sinister plots to unite the brotherhood of man and helping communities. Yeah, taking over, one meals on wheels at a time.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wow the attitudes of SOME of the masons like they are ENTITLED to special considerations. Some masons have been open with information, others inadvertently expose their own inner psychologies. We see that there are different cells ( or some want us to believe that lol ) and I wonder how these masons would like to have their children come home and ask "daddy what is jaobulon" "daddy what goes on at your lodge" "daddy kids at school say you worship lucifer as your supreme being" Just admit about insider trading and other financial or manipulation information is passed between masons who will never admit that things like this take place.

As per comments about how past politicians were more mason than now.... we are currently paying for policies that were set in motion by MASONS many years ago with a european banking system/ fed reserve, WW1 and 2 etc.

Your organization is not good enough for me to want to participate, I will not be paying for your floor tile. I think the end of all secret societies will be for the betterment of all life on this planet. The world will be a better place without secret organizations.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

As per comments about how past politicians were more mason than now.... we are currently paying for policies that were set in motion by MASONS many years ago with a european banking system/ fed reserve, WW1 and 2 etc.
You really want to blame the US involvement in WWI and WWII on Masonry? That, I'd love to hear.

But I'm tired of people blaming the present on the past. If you want change, do your part to make it happen. Stop being an armchair quarterback, and actually get off your ass and do something if you feel that strongly about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Occupy freemasonry and stir people up to ask questions and go investigate would be a great way for this armchair QB to change the world.

I said masons when I referred to policymakers and insider politicos who from 200 years ago up to the present helped shape the world into the toilet it is. I did not say masonry but because masons are into masonry that would require a look also. OBVIOUSLY there is a BAD ELEMENT in the lodge.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hey OP let me say first off that i am no Mason.

Who do you think you are??? Seriously you want full acess to somthing you have had absolutly no part in building...

these men have fraternity that thay value and you wanna just come prancing in have a look around ? why what do you plan to do when you find out some secret inerknolege if even that ?

Hey ats heres one lets occcupy the OP . lets ocupy the church lets occupy the ocuppy moment

op know you heard that they do human sacrafices and what not and drink blood of virgens if you truly deep down belive that then just go knock on the door a door of a lodge and get to asking.... please get baack to us with you findings .

MAN UP

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am sure the brotherhood in a secret org is more related to "example" I have some pictures of you in a compromising position so don't go talking about my unmentionables.......guys that have set each other up so they got stuff on each other so nobodies talking. Thats the real world of a secret society...its like a hell....nobodies really happy there and.....you are welcome to come catch our virus.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

.... we are currently paying for policies that were set in motion by MASONS many years ago with a european banking system/ fed reserve, WW1 and 2 etc.

Who specifically are you refering to? Stop being so vague.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Oh no, you have pictures of me with the sheep?

Gosh, look. I thought she was a goat! I didn't know she shaved, or that she was already spoken for!

I've already apologised, she wants you back man, we both messed up.
Just toss the pictures and lets forget the nonsense, aye?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Occupy freemasonry and stir people up to ask questions and go investigate would be a great way for this armchair QB to change the world.

I said masons when I referred to policymakers and insider politicos who from 200 years ago up to the present helped shape the world into the toilet it is. I did not say masonry but because masons are into masonry that would require a look also. OBVIOUSLY there is a BAD ELEMENT in the lodge.

LOL!

Masons are much more moral and direct than that. If we had compromising photos, we would go the the other member and say, "do you want to resign, or should we throw you out?"

My father-in-law is who got me involved in Masonry, and some of our obligations involve illicit relations with one another's spouses, daughters, etc. So, after I took my obligation, my father-in-law and a few others moved in closer and closer and he said, "So, about my daughter......." I was actually a little intimidated, but I spoke up and said, "I've been meaning to talk to you about that, let's start with the intimate details." And he said, 'No, good lord no, I don't want to hear that."
It was all a big joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join