It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Freemasonry

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
info about lucifer and barley water (barley may contain ergot which contains lsd, barley water is a staple in other rituals) came to my ears by senior masons 32nd and 33rd degree. other info i have gleaned from family, i have no clue as to rank other than seeing a shriner fez inder a glass dust cover in a living room. and other info came from loud mouth co-workers, people at bars, clubs, and just watching masons and overhearing conversations. I should call myself "the cowan" huh? many masons posting on this site are either liars, know nothing or are the product of memory erasures. how do i know about this type of mind control??? from family masons and a another fellow who has been exposed to masonry but is on a different path. ah yes i know the techniques and will not be revealing much except to warn others about these dangerous cults because i see that once you join you will not be the same, something about you will change, you will not be happy being in another pecking order/chain of command, you will be unhappy knowing that i am not "in the club" but after awhile "they" may alter this unhappiness also. i actually pity the masons who do not seem to be getting anywhere in life, working at mc d's, bagboy at a grocery store wearing the g-ring, i do not think masonry has much to offer anymore and needs to post on this site to hopefully attract more members to help pay for the rising cost of floor tile. i will not be joining...why complicate my life more than it is already.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Any ideas on how to go about starting an anti masonic party? I'm game, I aint no p***y boy.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

I really think you should.

Because, once you organize your own group, then you'll be subjected to the same frivolous accusations, and governmental regulations, and irrational claims as the Masons are!

As soon as 2 or 3 of you meet up and give your little group a name, then people will come out of the woodwork to chop you down, and it is impossible to defend yourself, because they will just say you don't realize the real purpose of your group, or the real implications of your actions. They will just claim you are of course lying about anything they disagree with, and if you don't disclose every utterance of every encounter, then you are keeping secrets.

Go for it, and good luck!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
...I aint no p***y boy.

You sell yourself short.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Any ideas on how to go about starting an anti masonic party?

sure, first, you have to have a meeting place, then invite members who think like you do. Keep your agenda somewhat hidden, in order to keep a little mystery in the purpose so people will feel compelled to actually show up to find out what's really going on. Then you can schedule monthly meetings.

Wait,......that sounds familiar.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
reply to post by network dude

To all the men who slay the masons for being secretive, I really wonder why they don't just join and find out.

Requires leaving the keyboard and acting on belief. Unsubstantiated assertion is oh so much sexier than bubble-bursting reality. Such believe it better to dream and never wake than to face the light of day.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Barley water? Hmmmm...where I come from the only time water and barley are mixed is for beer.

I do love you have all these "high level" or "senior" Masons who "share' the "secrets" of our Order with you, a non-Mason, while deciding to hide it from the actual members and Brothers.

You are the liar, the mouthpiece of fabrication and ignorance. You spread fear to force your beliefs instead of truth.

You'd think with all this brainwashing and behavior modification that someone close to me would have noticed.

All you have ever done is post nonsense and rants without ever actually posting any evidence or sources. You just expect us to take your word at it. Not going to fly there buddy.

Don't pity me, there's no reason to. I actually know what my fraternity is doing, what I'm doing, and that I'm a good person. I have a good life and look forward to a better hereafter.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Doubt it!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I sell myself short because i'm willing to call out a bunch of terrorists? And not join them terrorists?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

So Freemasons are terrorists?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I sell myself short because i'm willing to call out a bunch of terrorists? And not join them terrorists?

I see irony is not one of your strong points. If I have to explain myself it looses a bit of its humor.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Terrorist .. that's a new one. I think within another generation the word Terrorist will be degraded to the point of a general insult.

"dude, stop acting like a terrorist"

"God you're such a terrorist today"

"I'm going to slap your ugly terrorist face!"

or maybe the weather "Uhg .. looks like terrorism today"

Or bad food? "Ew, taste like terrorist"

And believe me I already have no doubt EddieBee's mom is a terrorist.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

When my kids cry and try to get their way, I tell their mother we don't negotiate with terrorists.
We don't cave in to terrorist demands. Once they start acting right, and asking politely, then we decide yes or know, but as long as there is a threat of a tantrum, nothing.

Yes, the word "terrorist" has lost all meaning. Mainly because any previous meaning it used to have, is more applicable to our own government and press than anybody else, so the meaning has to be skewed before it becomes obvious who is holding us hostage.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
one mark of a terrorist would be lying, lying to support their cause which is the destruction of a righteous republic for the benefit of all people...not just the politicians and their lackeys operating covertly within the confines of their secret clique where murder and treason are ok and the murderers and treasonous are protected by the secrecy of their cult. such a cult would fear the light of exposure because then the public would see that they have been used, vampirized and treated as lower class as opposed to the secretives who feel that they are above the law and entitled to suck the life from the land. such cultists would fear the public then and revelation of their secrets could put them in jeopardy or at least loss of status.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Actually.......

I think terrorists are pretty honest and straightforward aren't they?

I mean, they tell you straight up, we want this, or we will do this. Subtlety isn't a strong terrorist attribute.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

If you think lying is a mark of a terrorist then you're lying to yourself. And you have such a pessimistic view of secrecy, or rather, privacy.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So..if you sacrificed your first born son...would you tell me?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
So..if you sacrificed your first born son...would you tell me?

Does ... Not ... Compute.

What the hell are you talking about?

I suppose, if I was sick enough to sacrifice my first born son, and think that was ok, then I would probably be sick enough to brag about it wouldn't I?

Besides, we're talking about Masons in this thread, not Christians.
OK, some people won't think that is funny, but God and I know how I feel about the Abraham story, and God knows I'm not down with that.

If you sacrificed your first born son, would you tell us?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well, I'd never do such a thing I would never do such a thing. Plus this question is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think we should egg the Knights of Columbus.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join