It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Freemasonry

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
has anyone anywhere ever been pressured or duped into doing (joining) or saying something for a freemason(s) that they initially did not want to do?
Anyone, anywhere? Probably. In fact it's almost a statistical certainty that it's happened at least once.

What does that prove, exactly?

Perhaps it would be revealed that a freemason(s) has done things that are unconstitutional?
Again, if he has, so what? Does that speak for the fraternity? Or his choices he made about his life?

I am not an agent of the vatican, this is not another spanish inquisition since I am not catholic but reading into the psychology of the posts of freemasons it seems you guys are afraid of something which leads me to believe there may be some criminal activity that the free masons cannot afford to have disclosed.
If you find proof of ANY criminal activity involving either Masons, or more importantly, a Masonic lodge, I highly encourage you to take it to the proper authorities so it can be dealt with using the law. I do not encourage you to take the law into your own hands. That would be reckless.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I never said I would take the law into my own hands ( I noticed that fm's use this type of q and a manipulating conversations alot trying to make the nonmasons out to be the badguys )

My point is and I am sure that you are aware... (Although fm's accuse me of being a tyrant or being unconstitutional) There is a very good chance as this mason just offers that they (masons) could be tyrants or unconstitutional

Thanks for the help there masons and thanks for helping me nail down that conversational q and a tool that you chaps use...alot.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
good thread and good posts

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

The problem with wanting to expose is that it is none of your business. We are a private organization and you trying to force an exposé on us is an affront to Constitutional (US) and basic civil rights. Are you really this nosy that you must know our business and violate our privacy?

Perhaps it would be revealed that freemasons are tyrants?

It's clear from history and present anti-Masons who harbors tyrannical or fascist belie

We have nothing to hide that is criminal but I won't compromise anything to pander to someone. Nor will I allow my Constitutional rights to be stomped on so you can push your agenda. You have as much right to expose my Lodge than you do with entering my home, meaning absolutely none without my consent.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No but you're willing to trample our collective rights to satisfy your obsessed curiousity??

If we want to talk about psychology, lets look at you and your nosy behavior which usually stems from paranoia of secrecy. You seem to have trust issues and people often (not always) project their emotions out so it could be said you're not trustworthy.

I'm a libertine and all about transparency of the government, but your passions, prejudices, and your interests end where mine begin and when yours interfere/infringe on my rights.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
First off, happy holidays and a better new year. Collective secrets from a group who refers to outsiders as profane. I want to find out just how much of a victim I am of this secret group who does not want uncovered? I plead self defense as much as you plead the 5th.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Collective secrets from a group who refers to outsiders as profane.

Profane's archaic translation is "outside the temple"; it simply and literally meant "non-Mason" at the time it was first used.

Please, let me know of the ancient translation that makes "freakmason" or "sheeple" anything less than the insult you're now considering yourself above.

I want to find out just how much of a victim I am of this secret group who does not want uncovered?

Problem is, this is America. You'll need something more than a sneaking suspicion to violate a collective right to privacy.

By the way, I've yet to see you ask an honest question. If your intent really is just to find things out, I'd start there.

I plead self defense as much as you plead the 5th.

Two issues:
1) You mean the Fourth, not the Fifth. Our position is not that we'd be forced to incriminate ourselves; it's that beyond the reasonable financial transparency to which a great majority of lodges, Grand Lodges and appendant bodies cheerfully comply, any further intrusion into our business constitutes unreasonable search. (Given your demonstrated attitude toward accurate representation of your opponents' position, I wonder whether this confusion is unintentional.)

2) Self-defense only applies to violence.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Again, unless you trample our rights you will never breech our doors forcefully.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I am an Occupier. I resent the title of this thread. Please change it. There is nothing wrong with the Masons of this day and age. I would be more worried about these guys..

I can see them sitting in a dark room, plotting the overthrow of oversized SUVs

edit on 26-12-2011 by Vizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So it's all about money now? is that all that masons are worried about keeping secret now is money? what about the skulls that are used in rituals? I'm also sure mexican drug cartels don't want anybody sniffing into their money and I am curious if anyone working for a cartel is a mason? at the edifice used for your masonic meetings is their a human sacrifice buried in the corner of the foundation? how much human sacrifice is related to masonry? anyone ever die during an initiation or ritual?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

at the edifice used for your masonic meetings is their a human sacrifice buried in the corner of the foundation?

Yes.

how much human sacrifice is related to masonry?

All of it.

anyone ever die during an initiation or ritual?

Constantly.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You're the only one who has mentioned money. Quit grasping at straws in the dark. You're trying to demonize us to justify your unconstitutional lust to "expose" us.

What about the skulls? What do Mexican drug cartels have to do with us? Nothing.

There are no human remains buried in a Masonic Lodge/Temple/Center. Such absurdities. We don't sacrifice humans. No one has died, to the furthest extent of my knowledge, during a regular, recognized Masonic ceremony.
edit on 29-12-2011 by KSigMason because: Sentence structure

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

And it only took us a few Million posts to get you to finally admit it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
And it only took us a few Million posts to get you to finally admit it.

Oh, Jesus. Did I type that outloud?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Oh, Jesus. Did I type that outloud?

Yeah. You slipped. We train a lifetime for this so that with utmost discipline and concentration we never slip...EVER. Remember what Baphomet said about spilling the beans?

Expect ebooks, websites, documentaries to feature that single one post of yours. Expect revolts in psych-wards.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This thread has got a lot of Freemason shills. That being said I know form personal experience that your suspicions are real and justified.

But Please do not challenge/investigate the Masons in real life. Ever heard of Gang stalking ?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yurichan
Ever heard of Gang stalking ?

Yes, those are people who think Freemasons (and others) are following them around and harassing them all day.
In my personal opinion most of the alleged victims of gang-stalking suffer from narcissistic/paranoid fantasies though.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Expect revolts in psych-wards.

Too late, I think network dude has already gone ape-crap.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This thread has got a lot of Freemason shills.

Shill? What are we trying to entice?

That being said I know form personal experience that your suspicions are real and justified.

Such as?

But Please do not challenge/investigate the Masons in real life. Ever heard of Gang stalking?

It's only gangstalking if we're wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

at the edifice used for your masonic meetings is their a human sacrifice buried in the corner of the foundation?

Yes.

how much human sacrifice is related to masonry?

All of it.

anyone ever die during an initiation or ritual?

Constantly.

You're gettin' mighty cynical in your old age, bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join