Occupy Freemasonry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The christians have this song they sing about if you have a light do you keep it under a bushel or do you hold it up high to shine the light around. No I am not a christian but I believe that freemasonry is a subversive institution and it should be under the constant scrutiny of non masons. If the masons are in leadership positions then the public should be aware of all of their secret policies since they may affect us all. FULL DISCLOSURE up front, not after joining. I am sure this would be a great way to get them to either clean up their house or make all of their secrets full public knowledge even if criminal charges would follow and leaders have to sep down. In light of public uprisings everywhere in this mismanaged world THIS CAN BE DONE.

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title– Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/10/2011 by Sauron because: All Caps in title converted to lower case

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
but I believe that freemasonry is a subversive institution and it should be under the constant scrutiny of non masons. If the masons are in leadership positions

This might have been true 100 years ago when you had to be a Freemason to get anywhere in life, and had to wait to be invited, but nowdays it had declining membership and increasingly elderly population and apart from its charity work an ever increasing complete irrelevence in the world.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

You know..
You're always welcome to pettition a lodge? Then you would know alll of our "secrets"

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

but I believe that freemasonry is a subversive institution and it should be under the constant scrutiny of non masons. If the masons are in leadership positions

This might have been true 100 years ago when you had to be a Freemason to get anywhere in life, and had to wait to be invited, but nowdays it had declining membership and increasingly elderly population and apart from its charity work an ever increasing complete irrelevence in the world.

if only that were true......

I would suggest you embark on some study in this regard - and one does not get invited to join - one must knock on the door

you can start with a one dollar bill from the USofA

cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Freemasonry is not subversive and the Charge given to us actually forbids such a thing, and we are told to be good lawful citizens.

The problem I have with anti-Masons is that they say we are destroying their rights but the hate would turn you to activities that are immoral, unethical, or tyrannical. In your fear or hatred you'd become a monster to fight a group that is no threat. We're a private organization composed of free men with rights and as such we practice these rights.

You've posted nothing of fact nor of factual concern.

None of our fraternal policies affect non-members or anything outside the Fraternity. The Fraternity doesn't run every aspect of our [the members] lives. It only effects us and our conduct when within the Lodge.

Plus what makes you so important that you need to have your nose in everyones business? Why should I forfeit my civil liberties because of your paranoia?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

What does the Great Seal have to do with us? That myth has been easily debunked.

My affiliation to Masonry has not accelerated my career as the few of my superior officers who joined became members after me and when I presided over the Lodge.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The christians have this song they sing about if you have a light do you keep it under a bushel or do you hold it up high to shine the light around. No I am not a christian but I believe that freemasonry is a subversive institution and it should be under the constant scrutiny of non masons. If the masons are in leadership positions then the public should be aware of all of their secret policies since they may affect us all. FULL DISCLOSURE up front, not after joining. I am sure this would be a great way to get them to either clean up their house or make all of their secrets full public knowledge even if criminal charges would follow and leaders have to sep down. In light of public uprisings everywhere in this mismanaged world THIS CAN BE DONE.

Wow. You sure are one paranoid dude.

So I guess this is a thread about the haves, versus the have nots? What is a shame is that the public uprisings you speak of are manufactured by the elite, for their gain. The uprisings are NOT grass roots, by any stretch of the imagination.

I wonder how many of the protestors are being sponsored by groups funded by George Soros?

But, to stay on topic, you are a bit of a paranoid delusional person. Secrets? There are no secrets except knowing the difference between wrong and right. And that, my friend, is the true meaning of life.

What exactly frightens you about Freemasonry? Is it what you know, or what you dont know? Is it what you heard? Or what you have actually seen?

There are 4 million freemasons worldwide. Are you suggesting that this very small minority of men are responsible for what goes on in the world? Seriously?

You know, this happened before in human history. It was called the Inquisition. Round them all up, burn them.

They must be tirants!

They must be evil!

Burn them at the cross in the name of ___________ (you fill in the blank)

You need some couch time.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The christians have this song they sing about if you have a light do you keep it under a bushel or do you hold it up high to shine the light around.
They also have a proverb about not casting pearls before swine.

If the masons are in leadership positions then the public should be aware of all of their secret policies since they may affect us all.
But they're not in leadership positions. The number of Masons in this country has dropped steadily since 1959. There hasn't been a Masonic president in the White House since Ford, more than 30 years ago. While there may have been a number of politicians and business leaders who were Masons 40 years ago, the generation running things today were not joiners.

I am sure this would be a great way to get them to either clean up their house or make all of their secrets full public knowledge even if criminal charges would follow and leaders have to sep down.
We do keep a clean house. We police our own fairly well... it's something that democracy is actually pretty good at when done right.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
There is a difference between the Illuminati Masons and the Common Lodge Masons.

And their are plenty of books like "Morals and Dogma" that give out a ton of secrets on Masons.

Becoming a Mason is good and all, but it does not make you an Illuminati member.

Edited to add: The Illuminati do things the way they do them for reasons. I know a few but they are really well known already and if you have been on ATS for a year now, then I am sure you have seen them posted from someone else already.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The easiest way to occupy Freemasonry????
Try looking on the internet for your nearest Lodge and go in there. You can occupy Masonry by becoming one, that is as long as you are a good upstanding and law-abiding individual who is free and of good report.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Ummm...Morals & Dogma doesn't give out any secrets.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wow, invitations and more denial. I have no interest in joining anything but if what many of you say is true then you would not mind an always open door policy to ease the paranoidal like myself. And by open door I would request that it would be any of your rooms at any time. Personally I do not care what you worship like the Inquisitors but I may not appreciate how you do things or the methods used. Example might be that I feel a Satanist could not be any worse in the White House than a catholic but if either are performing human sacrifice I would not want that be.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

And by open door I would request that it would be any of your rooms at any time.

I can arrange that. With the caveat being that I would need unrestricted access to your home to monitor your actions as I really do not trust anyone who wants to subvert other people's privacy. Who knows what other anti-constitutional plots you may be hatching in your bunker.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Ummm...Morals & Dogma doesn't give out any secrets.

I was about to say that, then noticed you already did.

Touche'!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yeah it does.

It gives out their hand gestures, their hand shakes, symbology that's used, and more.

It may not be much of a secret anymore, but it doesn't mean the Illuminati don't use those gestures still and hand shakes.

AND you don't need to be a mason to know about the book. Its a kind of book to give to new Mason Members.

If you think there are no secrets in the book, go flip through it you will recognize lots of stuff. Like Napoleon (Yes the French one that was exiled) was a Mason you can tell by where his hand lies when he takes portraits. The same portrait is in the book, but not of Napoleon.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yes, please Occupy Freemasonry. We need as many good folks as we can get. Of course, you will have to be an upstanding and moral character with a clean background and believe in some sort of God. If you have all those attributes, feel free to Occupy one of our Lodges.

And, unfortunately, at this time there are not a lot of Freemasons in positions of power within the government. It is quite a shame. They used to be much more prominent and the country used to be much better off. Odd how letting less moral people into office has caused the country to decline? Who woulda thought?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I am presently working in Ingolstadt, the home of the Bavarian Illuminati. I am a Mason and the owner of a local bar is a member of a group that call themselves the Modern Bavarian Illuminati. Believe me, we do not share the same hand signals and handshakes. Nor are our teachings the same, in fact we often have heated, but good natured, debates over are differences.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

Yeah it does.

It gives out their hand gestures, their hand shakes, symbology that's used, and more.

There aren't any hand shakes or hand gestures in Morals and Dogma. And there's nothing secret about Masonic symbology.

If you think there are no secrets in the book, go flip through it you will recognize lots of stuff. Like Napoleon (Yes the French one that was exiled) was a Mason you can tell by where his hand lies when he takes portraits. The same portrait is in the book, but not of Napoleon.

There is no portrait of Napoleon in Morals and Dogma.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Then I am thinking of another book then.

And if you read what i said about Napoleon NOT being in the book, but a SIMILAR hand gesture taken in portraits, you wouldn't of had to write another line......

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

That is a different form of Masonry.

The form I am talking about is the kind the Banking Elite use and have passed down for Centuries.

Not many people know about the book Morals and Dogma, so in a way it is a secret.

Talk to the average person on the street about the book and they wont know what your talking about.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join