It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not really sure who I am, who I was in a past life? I want to enter the akashic hall of records

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

now your just bashing your head against the timeless coast of logic, and you will continue to do so until you eliminate the mental walls( your beliefs ), the walls may be painted pretty colors with pretty pictures, but its still blocking you from seeing the truth, it is buried and you have to see it from a higher position to understand.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Had to be a reason worthy of getting me back on this forum for a few minutes... seems the reason is misinformation being offered as truth to a genuine seeker.

The Akasha is a real place at the topmost level of the Astral realms.. it is more real than the dream of life you are having in the physical.

It is where all Souls enter the Experience of Life on Earth and make their co-creative agreements.

How do I know this? Because I found my own way to it in 1977, and have since been tewaching others how to do it for themselves.

To make this as short as possible.. here is a link to the Akasha section on my free website...

Going to the Akasha

This process works very well for the majority of people. Some males have a little difficulty due to them not learning how to make their Mind take a back seat.. too logically minded for their own good.

Anyone can do this, it only takes some serious practice.

For the clear of Heart there is nothing to prevent you learning anything... the reason for this is that you are already a massive and powerful Soul.. your body is the tiniest thing you inhabit anywhere in the universe.

Time is up and I will not be back.

Thanks and good luck.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

that's exactly what i meant! if you're on here, asking me...or anyone...you don't deserve to know! you must seek the truth out for yourself...for truth is self-relevant!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hello JohnCread777,

the combination of reincarnation, this other person and your search for the Akashic Hall of Records is very interesting and caught my eye. I would like to hear more about this other person.

I've always known I was different, I've never believed in reincarnation, I've never seen who I was. Recently I realized something, who I am, what I look like, my name, all of it, it's not me. I'm someone else I just don't know who, like my soul is in the wrong body.

What exactly does "all of it" mean? You know the name, how he looks, I guess his history ... but what about his character? Is it identical to your current? Does he think like you?

Can you "access" him and are the same as now or is there a difference?

Namaste,

Deckard666

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundowner

Very true, Reincarnation, it's like a celestial soul recycler. It would be astounding for one to find out the were Alexander the Great in a past life, but only one person would be. Multiple people cannot be reincarnated from one person in history. If reincarnation does exist it would be based of a recycle effect one soul would inhabit multiple vessels (bodies) throughout history, that one soul most likely would hold the defined features of it's previous body, or it may, i've never seen my soul so i've no idea. I believe that if this principle is fairly accurate then an ancient soul perhaps 20,000 to 100,000 years old would have lived enough physical lives to have very little recollection of any of them. Whereas a younger soul maybe 100 to 19,000 years old would have not lived as many lives so it would be easier for it to recall past events. Just a theory.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

It would be impossible for someone to erase everything they know, to wipe their mind clean. One can, however, push those beliefs aside to gain a new perspective, or even just clear their mind via meditation perhaps.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you very much, I shall heed your advice, visit your website, and practice.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Ah, I agree then, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

What I meant by "all of it" is the combined worldly characteristics of my present self. I know the name my parents gave me, I know everyting I've experienced in this past life. My whole life i've looked in mirrior and never thought my reflection looked right, I just never felt that was who I was, what I looked like. Almost as if my soul is trying to remind me who I was or trying to learn who it inhabited prior to this life, per say. I've never seen someone else in the mirror, if I my sould lived a past life i've no idea anything about it. It's just this uncanny feeling that something is incorrect, maybe there's something more to it, I have a feeling i'm here for something important, as if I failed at something in past lives and in hope I reincarnated to acheive this failed goal. I'm not sure lately i've realized many things, any now all the peices are falling together. I'll have to continue my pursuit, if I discover anything significant i'll post it as a thread on here.
Thank you,
Namaste

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Maybe I am my soul, my soul forgot and it is seeking answers, i have no idea who I was if. I don't even know if reincarnation really exists. There is however something i've always wondered about several years ago a number just popped in my head, in a sense it became "my number" later on I was wondering why this number just popped in my head out of nowhere. Maybe it's significant, or maybe I just heard it somewhere and it stuck. The number is 76241 and it's the zip code for gainesville texas. I've never been there but when I looked it up about the only info that came up is it's a zip code, nothing else, no code or anything else.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No John Creed, You ARE the legacy of your soul.
There is no code...you knew it from the time you were a little one.
Just don't get too bogged down in the realm of others expectations of YOU.
And most of all, Remember the time as it is now!
Listen to the choruses of your souls remembrances .
They will open a new (old) reality of YOU!

And we shall remain, perfect strangers
edit on 7-10-2011 by Zeptepi because: we are perfect strangers

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I remember thinking the same thing when i was a kid. Then I accepted myself and started caring for others. Instead of focusing my life on me I decided to be a boon to those around me.

If someone came up to me today and told me i can find out who i really am, I would not be interested as i like the person i have become.

GL on your quest

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thre is this exercise, it's creepy though. Sit in a dark room with just a bit of light and look into a mirror. Ask yourself over and over: who am I? After I while you should start to get answers, see all kinds of faces plastered onto your own in the morror.

I haven't done it, too chicken. But let us know your results if you are going to do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Try not to dwell too much on who you "were", but who you "are". There are benefits in finding out thru regression and mediation and astral traveling...but even so. You can never be sure of what you find out visiting these "records" and halls of past knowledge. You will never know about that world and what you find there if it is really true or not.
Not until you leave this world...and enter the next. Safe travels and live a fulfilling life now.....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Well so far as I've read, there are two ways of doing it: OBE there or...meditate with respect and ask to be shown the answers to your questions.

OBE's aren't very dependable...also not very accurate if you ask me...if they were, we'd be using them to discover other planets and such and collecting information without having to spend billions in space programs.

Very well said, nusnus, couldn't have said it better myself. I have done both, consciously leaving the body and travelling to where I wish to go, which is a trial and error thing all the way. The Akashic Records, or Hall of Record, is not in a physical place, it is in an inter-dimensional place. Going OBE takes time, practice, and deep meditation to achieve, and is not always what you wish it to be.

As for the meditation...the problem is you won't receive all the answers...only the ones you NEED. Not the ones you WANT. It doesn't work the way you want it to work. There is a reason these records are not in plain sight. Knowing everything is not for your benefit.

True. The answers you need can always be accessed, even though we may not want to see them, they are always there. The problem here is, people always tend to look outside for the answers they seek, when they are really inside all the time.

There is a third way, its using magic to 'hack' the system and retrieve the information, basically you ask certain 'entities' to do it for you by controlling them through magic. Obviously this is wrong and very bad juju. Should not be attempted unless you adhere to the Dark Side or something. : / I hope you don't.

True also, this is how I did it, actually, through High Magick Ritual. I was able to access the deep, inner workings of my mind, and began to see all of the Spiritual Energy contained in this small and feeble body. Some of my many questions were in fact answered through the use of this method, and some were answered in ways I never imagined before.

And it's true you will be tempted by the Dark Side of Magick, and yes, there is a Dark Side. The Dark Side is serving one's self, which Light Magick is serving others.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

John
Having been to the Hall many times over the past 23 years, I can assure you it is very real and insightful; I started in the 1980s with OOBEs, then was able to move through with deep meditation. I would suggest that you start with learning OOBEs, then once you have achieved this, simply will yourself to the Hall. Everyone that I know sees and feels the Hall differently. Some view it as a library, others a panoramic movie theatre setting; its up to your interpretation; you can view your past (immediate and distant) and your lives; you can also view your Soul Group and those in it. May you find what you are seeking. PM me if you would like more info.
Dee

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I tried it by candle light. If what I say was really other faces or just.the illusion created by staring at myself for too long. Nonetheless I stared into the eyes of my reflection and asked, "who am i" and "who was i" after a while my face started to blur and change a bit, some of the faces looked like differnt faces but some were just too ridiculous to consider such as a scrunched face, cross eyed, both eyes in different direction, blob face etc. As I stared into my eyes (sounds strange) it started to looked like my feflection was looking around my eyes were moving and it would appear that my reflection was giving me a dirty look, or simply my reflection would dissapear. Over all though I think it's just the illusion created when you stare at something too long. When I was young I used to stare at things in my teachers room and occasionally the object would morph or dissappear, this is created by a certain eye strain where your eyes ignore the focused object and istead focus on the backround replacing the image of the background with the image of the object, thus creating the illusion that you are seeing through it. It's kind of interesting if your bored but overall not really anything I'd belive to be a vision.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join