It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not really sure who I am, who I was in a past life? I want to enter the akashic hall of records

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hello,

I've come to terms to how insane this sounds but I have considered my sanity. Some of you will criticise, some you you will know exactly what I mean. Recently I broke off from my "belief" system I decided it was not for me and thus I chose a different path, I chose the path of spiritual enlightenment. I've more in the past 3 weeks then I could've learned in 50 years in my former faith. I've always known I was different, I've never believed in reincarnation, I've never seen who I was. Recently I realized something, who I am, what I look like, my name, all of it, it's not me. I'm someone else I just don't know who, like my soul is in the wrong body. Many people in my life aren't "fond" of me you could say, supposedly i'm weird, can't say i'd disagree. Nonetheless I've never felt "normal" I've generally felt older in a sense. Some of my peers some of whom are elderly have said I'm wise for my age, that i've realized things that most never realize in a lifetime. I've written philosophical quotes that explain things that many can't. I know my name I know everything about me physically, but I've always had a gut feeling it's not me.

I digress, I've heard of indigo children and everything else, but I need a way to find solid answers. I recently learned of the Akashic hall of records, I wish to travel there, I believe all of the answers I seek are there. I've also heard of Akashic readings but i'm not going to give my card number to some stranger who probably is reading a passage out of a grimm brothers book. If anyone who reads this has been there, how did you achieve it, how long did it take, any advice? Like I said I'm just looking for answers, I can't explain it, I just need to. Your time is appreciated, thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Well so far as I've read, there are two ways of doing it: OBE there or...meditate with respect and ask to be shown the answers to your questions.

OBE's aren't very dependable...also not very accurate if you ask me...if they were, we'd be using them to discover other planets and such and collecting information without having to spend billions in space programs.

As for the meditation...the problem is you won't receive all the answers...only the ones you NEED. Not the ones you WANT. It doesn't work the way you want it to work. There is a reason these records are not in plain sight. Knowing everything is not for your benefit.

There is a third way, its using magic to 'hack' the system and retrieve the information, basically you ask certain 'entities' to do it for you by controlling them through magic. Obviously this is wrong and very bad juju. Should not be attempted unless you adhere to the Dark Side or something. : / I hope you don't.
edit on 6-10-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
To be honest I'm not sure where you are coming from , That is in no way meant as a slur upon you. I blame my ignorance on these things,

All i can say is if you feel better now than you did , that has to be a good thing ...yes ?

Good luck on your journey and I hope you find the answers that you wish to find.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I believe that I m in the same situation as you, so mad kudos for stepping out to ask others. I do meditations and get small answers here and there but for the most part I am in the same boat that I was in over ten years ago. I have not heard of how to get to the place you mentioned yet I will be looking into it and following your thread for ideas.

Thanks for stepping out there for those of us who have not. To the others who have I am sorry I did not notice.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
interesting idea...honestly have to say i've harbored feelings much the same as yours for years...plus there are a few other things that i'll not go into on here but suffice to say i've never heard of this before..but would like to know more

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I must say you summed up my life. I too have always felt different or out of place. Recently I was told I have a different perception of reality which i know is bad but it made me feel good.

I say kudos for trying to reach that level. That requires some real hardcore meditation. Good luck my friend. I truly hope you achieve that!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i saw your post yesterday buddy, being fairly experienced with this kind of "think" ill tell you your pursuit is definetly ungrounded, if you wish to find what your looking for you need to inject a little maturity into the situation, before you experience anything "new" you have to beat the "old" to hell and you start by not looking at this "akashic records" as an actual "thing" to be accessed, but as something your brain will never truly comprehend and begin your pursuit. lots of beautiful parts of the mind can only be accessed on accident by the pursuers, i would argue that everybodies experience with this type of thing is 100% different than the next person, so a middle approach has to be found so you may properly discern imagination rooted in your psyche, and your imagination being influenced by an outside stimuli ( anothers opinion, movie,book,t.v. ), and then move on to comprehensibly share the experience with others. i would also definetly chug a healthy cup of introspection on your motives also, "why" you do things you do plays a bigger role than you would think..but WTH do i know.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Who am I?

You are whatever you want to be.

Just try to please make sure you live up to your own standards and avoid contradicting your principals with your actions.

There is no such thing as "Who you are". It is variable. It is a choice.

Who were you? Who do you think you were?
Only you can answer your own question about yourself.

Also, be prepared for the ultimate realization that this can devolve into narcissistic tendencies, so let us avoid that and devote our energies to helping others.

Don't waste too much time on your introspection, and make haste, because the people of the world need your assistance.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
if you have to ask for the answer...you don't deserve it.

you will remember what you are meant to, when you are meant to. there are all kinds of ways that people think they can learn more than they are supposed to...but honestly...that's not true. or...if you do learn it...you'll soon go crazy. so...you can't use information that you're not ready for before you are ready for it.

trust me...i've traveled the rabbit hole many times...i sell t shirts along the path (
).

if you are not meant to know something...the door will be shut in your face. there are ways, however, to kinda...crack that head open and let the truth slowly (or often times too quickly) leak out.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
if you have to ask for the answer...you don't deserve it.

Everyone deserves an answer to their questions.

We all have a right to the Truth.

But we may not like that Truth once we find it, but we must accept it and work with the hands we are dealt.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

If you wish to learn more i'd highly recommend you research (past lives, indigo children, Akashic Records, astral projection) also research anything you find within those that sparks your curiosity, hope this helps its how I learned. Do tak it with a grain of salt though

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rule34

It's understandable, it's taken me the better part of a decade just to get as far as i've gotten now. These past 3 weeks have been a bonus speed round.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UdderlyInsane

Thank you, I always find ATS to be a good place to learn about and ask about "unordinary things."

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Thank you, I say that unless you're seeing purple unicorns, having a different perception of reality is definately a good thing. It could be said that einstein had a different perception.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I agree with you I have considered all, I have considered that all of it may not be real, i'm not believing it because someone told me to. I just have a feeling I have to, plus I find it interesting. I do know much of it is real, or at least to me for I experienced it myself. I just don't elaborate on my thought process because, well, i doubt anyone wants to read that. Also I hate typing, nonetheless I do agree with you, but can we manifest anything into our lives if we do not believe? Perhaps we can, perhaps not.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Ahh yes, but if one is to learn then one must pursue, we can't learn anything just by sitting around wondering if our answers are meant to pop out of nowhere, we must pursue them. If I do not deserve to know, then perhaps I never deserved to attend school. One can only learn by pursuing knowledge and asking questions.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

remember that just because you believe it doesnt make it true. were here to find the truth, and unfortunately our minds arent given the power to decide what "is" and "isnt". just like physical science the answer is there you just have to see it for what it is to understand it. its essential to start building your philosophy from a point of total innocence knowing absolutely nothing, then you can begin the process of seeking to understand the "unseen" by seeing it for what it truly is, and not what you "believe" it to be!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Good luck on your life journey!
Meanwhile ....enjoy the music!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Building a foundation on sole innoscense is neccesary to learn a familiar subject from a different perspective, however it is also neccesary to keep your prior knowledge. To think outside the box and then observe it from the angles of every geometric proportion, to not have a biased opinion but instead consider every possible aspect and course of action of an event. However truth does not exist, nor does fact. Truth and fact is a popular opinion accepted by a vast majority. Every living being has it's "truth" but there is always another who will declare incorrection.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Well so far as I've read, there are two ways of doing it: OBE there or...meditate with respect and ask to be shown the answers to your questions.

OBE's aren't very dependable...also not very accurate if you ask me...if they were, we'd be using them to discover other planets and such and collecting information without having to spend billions in space programs.

As for the meditation...the problem is you won't receive all the answers...only the ones you NEED. Not the ones you WANT. It doesn't work the way you want it to work. There is a reason these records are not in plain sight. Knowing everything is not for your benefit.

There is a third way, its using magic to 'hack' the system and retrieve the information, basically you ask certain 'entities' to do it for you by controlling them through magic. Obviously this is wrong and very bad juju. Should not be attempted unless you adhere to the Dark Side or something. : / I hope you don't.

I agree with you on this one right here. It's the answers you NEED not the ones that you "want" to hear. Sure, it'd be great if I were a magical dragon that pooped out magical dragon poo in a past life, but the fact of the matter is that is (if we do? I'm not sure at times) that we were all more or less mundane. Someone had to be Alexander the Great, sure, but not 100's of people. Anyhow, I ramble, back on topic. Also, using the "help" of entities that you "control" (Ha, that's a good one...) is a very, very bad idea. Did I mention it's a bad idea? Yeah, because you don't want to open that box.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join