It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans threw the last Presidential election Now we know why ......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I remember telling many people that it did not matter who ran against McCain that no Republican could win. So Republicans nominated McCain/Palin knowing they were sure losers because they knew that the economy could not recover during the next presidential cycle. This was the only way to shift blame for the economy to the Democrats who just pushed forward the same Wall Street economic theory of corporate governance where the corporation needs supersedes the peoples needs. The real problem is that the "party" controls the agenda and the Republican and Democratic Partys are bought and paid for by corporations.

What do you think?
edit on 6-10-2011 by fnpmitchreturns because: add content

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2011 by Digital_Reality because: I almost got sucked in.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Was alcohol involved when you wrote this thread?

Republicans gave their best shot and spent billions in the process. There was a simple mood in country of ANTI BUSH thinking, most in part because main stream media.

There was a way to bring this country back and recover quickly. Ill give you a hint, it doesn't include driving the country further in debt and raising taxes. However, the current POTUS was not qualified to be put in that position. What country elects a "Community Organizer" to help pull them out of a recession?

A Crazy one
edit on 6-10-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You are not informed very well ..

The Two-Party System: Two sides of the same coin !!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And who runs the things
www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I totally agree. The Republican part threw the electionon '08, Palin in the proof. They are going to do it again in 2012. That way they can blame everything that is aleady in the works for America, on the Dems and win in 2016.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I agree the system is corrupt.

TEA PARTY members go join the protesters they are not much different than you.....
FOX news spreads false information about what a majority of them want. The other day Fox said that the demands were stated... Fox just got the list from a forum on the www.occupywallstreet.com website.... Anyone could of made up the demands....the person who submitted the 13 demands was "anonymous".

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't know about the 2008 election, but I honestly believe that neither party wants to win the 2012 election. Maybe, come January 20, 2013, we will get lucky and nobody will show up at the inauguration to get sworn in.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Of course they threw the election. It's not good practice to elect a very old man who has little personality with yellow teeth who picks a running mate no one has even heard of. Sure they threw the election. That's why they didn't bother vetting BO good enough before the election. The repubs didn't want to take the heat. The only other conclusion is they are morons, but that term is reserved for the Dems who elected the corrupt gangster community organizer.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So if you win it's rigged, and if you lose it's rigged? I think this is more about personal prejudices than actual true politics. I neither agree with nor support either side, but arguing for the sake of arguing? About things none of us can prove? Come off it guys.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Interesting theory: No substance or underlying support. So the Republicans simply threw all that money away, and decided to loose to win another day? I would have spent far less if I knew I were going to loose and saved it for 2012, but they did spend the money didn't they?
He we go again. It's the "Lets blame someone else game". I saw a report today that said that ATF started their shenanigans 10 years ago. Well I want some kind of support for that. Not a single letter of proof either way. My share of the national debt just went up 35,000 more dollars this month. uh that is how much it has gone up during Obamas watch. Instead of trying to find someone else to blame for all the garbage, why can't they just sack it up and leave it at the curb. We need our country back, and blame games do nothing.
DH

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You may have just hit the nail on the head.

What better way to "rob a bank" than to have a built in patsy ready to take the fall?

I think the first few months of the next president's term will get very interesting very fast.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod
Of course they threw the election. It's not good practice to elect a very old man who has little personality with yellow teeth who picks a running mate no one has even heard of. Sure they threw the election. That's why they didn't bother vetting BO good enough before the election. The repubs didn't want to take the heat. The only other conclusion is they are morons, but that term is reserved for the Dems who elected the corrupt gangster community organizer.

... or very smart to let B.O. take the heat.....hummmmmmmmmmmm
he is an easy target......heck I wish he were more conservative so we could look somewhere else.....but he is such an easy target. The repubs are smart and have been doing this for a long time.Of course the dems are quite astute too........think about it. just think about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Took the words right out of my mouth, plus look at how the repubs acted the last 3 years. They did everything possible to make obamas life a living hell and america along with it. They did not want the economy to turn around and why would they, since if it did they would have no shot at this election.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So Bush and Company looted the treasury then burned the house down to cover their tracks. Obama takes office sees the place has been looted and then torched and decides to loot the treasury twice as fast since the house is on fire already. I think I see what this means for the next president.

Ron Paul 2012. Ron gets to put out the fire and close the federal reserve and pay down the debt. All the while the looters will keep looting and it will get blamed on Ron and the Tea Party.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Do you people not understand that all of these things are orchestrated by people that people like us don't even know exist? Let alone, have that much power, they're the string pullers. The people we see are only faces for pr, distractions more or less. To fix the problems we have to find the roots. And kill them, metaphorically of course, to kill a weed, you pull the plant you can see, and the roots out of the ground. And burn it, metaphorically of course.

new topics

top topics

join