It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revelation of the Pyramids.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by FejkNick

I don't have 15 mins. Could you please expand or give some highlights on the information you are saying is new?
Thanks.

I highly recommend when you get the time to watch the full show. It is truly breath-taking.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
THEY COULD NOT HAVE BUILT THIS WITH THE TOOLS PROVIDED.

Sure they could. There seems to be this misunderstanding that the pyramids are of amazingly precise construction, sometimes you'll hear a comment like "you can't stick a credit card between the stones". Of course not, because they used mortar to fill the joints just like we do today. The stones are crudely cut and crudely stacked and mortared together to make up for the crudeness. That's not to belittle the overall accomplishment, they are truly grand works and stand as a testament to the ingenuity and genius of the ancient Egyptians. But there's nothing otherwordly about them. Sure we don't have knowledge of certain things, like how they transported the stones up the sides, but that doesn't mean that there was ET intervention. I have a feeling if/ when we find out some of these secrets of how they built them we'll just marvel at how brilliant it was in its simplicity.

Now if you want to delve into Machu Picchu, well that's a conundrum that just completely blows my mind. Unlike the crude construction of the pyramids, Machu Picchu contains ultra-precise fitting of unusually shaped blocks that we simply cannot duplicate even with all our modern technology. 60 ton stones quarried from one mountain and transported to the top of another and dry-stacked to an inpossible level of precision. I've never understood why so much effort is focused on the crude pyramids while the truly amazing construction of Machu Picchu goes largely ignored.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by picktooth

That really was the most informative series on the Pyramids I have ever seen

Many thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

This is a cool documentary. It has been discussed on ATS here:

Above Top Secret
Above Top Secret
Above Top Secret

Please check out the other threads.....two of them are still open for your comments.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join