It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revelation of the Pyramids.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I found this yesterday and after watching it to part 6 i need to post it here.
Some of the information in here were new to me. And after double-checking some of the information my jaw dropped a little at how i could have "missed" it before.
So i hope some of you will find it interesting.

edit on 6-10-2011 by FejkNick because: Grammar.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

My Google chrome is missing a plug-in! I'll watch this later and get back to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Please do, i have some thoughts i would like to check with other people about this.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I don't have 15 mins. Could you please expand or give some highlights on the information you are saying is new?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I don't have 15 mins. Could you please expand or give some highlights on the information you are saying is new?
Thanks.

It's 7 parts of 15 minutes.

Since i don't want to spoil it for people that want to watch it i will send you a message.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is a cool documentary. It has been discussed on ATS here:

Above Top Secret
Above Top Secret
Above Top Secret

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Haha, i should have used the search-function.

Thanks for reminding me how to behave at a forum.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick

It's 7 parts of 15 minutes.

Since i don't want to spoil it for people that want to watch it i will send you a message.

There are a lot of videos posted here... too many for anyone to watch every day. So you'll find that almost no one is interested in sitting through something without knowing anything about it.

Text is actually the best way to get discussions going.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Thanks.

lol what is this the news? When they give you "information" that they think you only need to know, mostly leaving out key points to any given story. You're asking him to give you his views on a video that he watched. Just wait until you have the time and watch it then.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That video lost me when the narrator said that this miracle of engineering that modern man today could not replicate was built with stone and copper tools. Ridiculous! Try again when you're pushing something other than the line of propaganda favored by Zahi Hawass.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
That video lost me when the narrator said that this miracle of engineering that modern man today could not replicate was built with stone and copper tools. Ridiculous! Try again when you're pushing something other than the line of propaganda favored by Zahi Hawass.

Please expand on this since the official explanation in what the narrator was referring to.
The whole thing with this documentary is that THEY COULD NOT HAVE BUILT THIS WITH THE TOOLS PROVIDED.

So please do elaborate on your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

F&S I thought it was pretty interesting. Many of the things mentioned in the film I had seen before, but there was quite a bit that I hadn't, especially regarding all of the math derived from the pyramid. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
I found this yesterday and after watching it to part 6 i need to post it here.
Some of the information in here were new to me. And after double-checking some of the information my jaw dropped a little at how i could have "missed" it before.
So i hope some of you will find it interesting.

Thanks for recommending the vids. So interesting I had to watch all 7 of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I don't know if I can agree with the filmmaker's conclusion, but this is a well-made documentary with intriguing information. S&F for you. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You need somebody to hold your hand? It's not that hard to find out the real story behind the pyramids. Some people...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow. That was interesting and verry informative. If you are interested, try Spirit Science on youtube it may give you a better "basic" understanding of this "Golden Number" this series talks about.

I sugest starting on episode 6/12 - 12 with SS. Heck just watch them all.. lol
good series with tons of new info, well it was new to me. =)

Let me know what you think.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
thanks for sharing this. as we have time we will watch. always nice to see new stuff........and then discuss it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There are some things that they can't copy today such as the soldering of gold and silver the celtics used to do.

However, there is no mystery in regards to the pyramids other than why people can't understand that there is no mystery .
edit on 7-10-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
That was amazing, i want to see more.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Awesome find OP
S+F for you my friend
I love how he showed using science the links between the Egyptians and Mayans without actually saying the now famous date we all know. Seems that science and ancient cultures support with the conspiracy theorists has been saying for years. I LOVE IT.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join