It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure (Its not up to the U.S. Government)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well apparently Mexico are about to reveal with proof that aliens did infact visit the Mayans.

Check out - www.mysterycasebook.com...

I probably should have made a new thread for this but it kinda fits in with what you said.

If this film comes up good then we have our disclosure? There is always hope but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
methinks you are on to something. multinational corps have greater pull and authority. why couldn't they control the amount of disclosure info to come out, and when. such info could have a detrimental result to the bottom line. it is no secret that the companies that have commercials actually control, create and regulate the shows in production. considering that oil and commodities pricing goes up and down on sheer speculation rather than actual physical measurable amounts, its not a stretch to think that control of found ets tech or info is in the hands of private corps.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It doesnt have to be US indeed. It is enough one country, as a whole, the president frm the name of that country to officially announce that aliens are real and they have proof of it. Only would they show such proof? But just an official speech of a president can make people think TWICE when dismissing them. But so far no country has done it, it's enough to be Mexico since they have lots of sightings.

p.S. I think if one or two countries officially announce them as existing and having contact of any kind (from abductions to UFO crashes or similar) it would automatically make people all over the world start demanding the same from their governments. The US for example would immediately do that should a country like Mexico make such claim.

And when pressure is exerted on the govs, some truth could be revealed. Have you not learned? Demonstrations? Protests? They are the only way to make a gov do something. Without pressure you won't get answers!
edit on 7-10-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So it appears the president knows very little of deep, black projects...plausible deniability, etc. Plus, who wants to tell a guy/gal all the nation's secrets only to have him out of office in 4 years. And it also appears maybe the higher ups, like the Joint Chiefs, etc, aren't in the know....so I have to ask, who holds the key? Who would be considered "in the know?" Who's giving the orders then? The Smoking Man?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

So it appears the president knows very little of deep, black projects...plausible deniability, etc. Plus, who wants to tell a guy/gal all the nation's secrets only to have him out of office in 4 years. And it also appears maybe the higher ups, like the Joint Chiefs, etc, aren't in the know....so I have to ask, who holds the key? Who would be considered "in the know?" Who's giving the orders then? The Smoking Man?

Probably people who have been either in a position of power or deeply involved in intelligence agencies like NSA, CIA, KGB etc. during the cold war when most of these black projects were taking place. The top politicians and high-ranked members of various secret services from the 1950s to 1970s, who would in time probably develop their own chain of command, independent of the standard political system and military.

So basically yes, people like the smoking man.

Certainly not a second-class lawyer civilian president though... I wouldn't tell him anything either.
EDIT: and not people like Bill Gates either. Why would anyone tell him about this stuff? Just because he has money? Only if they needed him to invest that money into the black stuff, and I doubt that, I'm sure they have their own funds. From government funding, from their patents, drug market, remoteviewing future market developments, whatever.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Naphariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
These are not the richest people in the world, rather just the ones that "we" are shown/given, in reality the Rothschild and Rockefeller empires probably overtake all of these people combined.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naphariel

Probably people who have been either in a position of power or deeply involved in intelligence agencies like NSA, CIA, KGB etc. during the cold war when most of these black projects were taking place. The top politicians and high-ranked members of various secret services from the 1950s to 1970s, who would in time probably develop their own chain of command, independent of the standard political system and military.

So basically yes, people like the smoking man.

Certainly not a second-class lawyer civilian president though... I wouldn't tell him anything either.
EDIT: and not people like Bill Gates either. Why would anyone tell him about this stuff? Just because he has money? Only if they needed him to invest that money into the black stuff, and I doubt that, I'm sure they have their own funds. From government funding, from their patents, drug market, remoteviewing future market developments, whatever.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Naphariel because: (no reason given)

I think you're right...People like Cheney and Rumsfeld who have been in politics since the 50s & 60's, manipulating presidencies insidiously from the beginning....I've seen pics of Rumsfeld with Nixon, that was a long time ago. These people have networked themselves into the fabric of the deepest, blackest special access programs. Check out Rumsfeld's bio...it is amazing. He entered into politics, made connections...then he enters the private sector here and there, again connections, then he's back in politics....I think these are the type of people "in the know." Thanks for the post!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
official disclosure by a president of the usa isnt going to happen imo, at least not anytime soon, its upsetting but i think its hard to hide ets, theres alot of circumstantial evidence out there, hopefully more and more whistle blowers come out and give their testimony because this subject matter belongs to all humanity, maybe the ets will put on more displays as to whose really in charge by doing another phoenix lights show or how they wouldnt let our space shuttle land type of thing

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It seems to me that other countries are willing to disclose the truth but the us is holding everyone back because they will also disclose decades of deception/lies.

If that is the case and, another smaller country lets the cat out of the bag.
I wonder how or if the US will retaliate? Cut of support to said country? Fabricate a reason for military action?

This is a big secret that the powers want kept at all costs.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Naphariel

"Probably people who have been either in a position of power or deeply involved in intelligence agencies like NSA, CIA, KGB etc. during the cold war when most of these black projects were taking place. The top politicians and high-ranked members of various secret services from the 1950s to 1970s, who would in time probably develop their own chain of command, independent of the standard political system and military."

Here's an great example: Donald Rumsfeld.

-Board Member: RAND Corporation
-Former Director: Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Sciences, Gulfstream Aerospace, & General Instrument
-Served in Nixon's, Fords, & Bush's administrations
-Secretary of Defense: Twice
-Retired U.S. Navy Captain (aviator)
-Princetown Graduate
-Close ties with Dick Cheney
-U.S. House of Representatives: 4 Terms
-Permanent Representative: NATO

Here's your smoking man!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You folks have this concept that there is this deep rooted conspiracy.....which of course there is....that is in existance in an effort to coverup anything that is E.T....which is true.

What you don't understand....and I know this reading posts that list the power brokers of the BUSH DUBYA administration....is that with the exception of DUBYAS DAD....President George Herbert Walker Bush....a WWII HERO....an aid and highly knowledgable leader of how WASHINGTON actually works....the former head of the CIA....and a two time Vice President under Reagan before becoming President.....all of the people you have listed but HIM....are NOT in the HIGH LEVEL LOOP of information and planned actions as they have to do with ANYTHING E.T.

Even though ther are litterally THOUSANDS if not TENS OF THOUSANDS of people who in one way or another work on E.T. related projects....the vast majority have NO IDEA what they are working on. Both my Grandfather and Grandmother worked on the Manhatten Project. Although my Grandfather figured out what he was working on....my Grandmother did not find out until many years latter due to the extreme secrecy and compartmentalization.

When people start listing name after name of supposed....IN THE KNOWS....just remember....just because you are a Vice President or even PRESIDENT....does not automaticly give you the clearence to be informed about these things. Ask Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton....they asked and were told....DON'T ASK! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
You folks have this concept that there is this deep rooted conspiracy.....which of course there is....that is in existance in an effort to coverup anything that is E.T....which is true.

What you don't understand....and I know this reading posts that list the power brokers of the BUSH DUBYA administration....is that with the exception of DUBYAS DAD....President George Herbert Walker Bush....a WWII HERO....an aid and highly knowledgable leader of how WASHINGTON actually works....the former head of the CIA....and a two time Vice President under Reagan before becoming President.....all of the people you have listed but HIM....are NOT in the HIGH LEVEL LOOP of information and planned actions as they have to do with ANYTHING E.T.

Even though ther are litterally THOUSANDS if not TENS OF THOUSANDS of people who in one way or another work on E.T. related projects....the vast majority have NO IDEA what they are working on. Both my Grandfather and Grandmother worked on the Manhatten Project. Although my Grandfather figured out what he was working on....my Grandmother did not find out until many years latter due to the extreme secrecy and compartmentalization.

When people start listing name after name of supposed....IN THE KNOWS....just remember....just because you are a Vice President or even PRESIDENT....does not automaticly give you the clearence to be informed about these things. Ask Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton....they asked and were told....DON'T ASK! Split Infinity

We've discussed all of this already...we know the president knows very little. Two reasons: plausible deniability, and who wants someone knowing all the nation's deepest secrets when he might only be in office 4 years. We know how compartmentalized SAP (special access programs) are...its done for a reason...not only do you not know what you're working on, but they often change project code names during different phases of development. Yes, Bush senior would be one "in the know."

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I also agree that it is doubtful that major governments (the US especially) will officially disclose anything. They know it would possibly collapse the foundations of christian dogma, and also would require them to admit to the world that they've blatantly lied to the public about it for so long.

It won't continue like this for long though, somethings gotta give soon. I can honestly see the American government (possibly combined with other governments) staging a false flag alien invasion in order to get more power over the people.

Will be interesting to watch it all play out though!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Why should the richest people in the world know anything about Alien disclosure?

Just because they're rich doesn't mean that aliens are involved.

This sort of thread is pure and utter nonsense.

Sorry if you couldn't grasp the parallel between an international board of managers that would be considered "in the know" and big business or corporations that would have the means to know what you and I never will. The list of people in the original were named in jest, as an example. Step out of your box and consider the possibilities. The deepest, blackest secrets are probably best kept and maintained by private corportations, most likely entrenched defense contracts, such as Lockheed, EG&G, and Raytheon. They are private, not under the scrunity of public opinion, senate committees, or FOIA requests. They provide the perfect plausable deniability for the government. Most top secret facilities operated by the military have more civilians working for them than military.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hm. Does official disclosure require physical proof, like an alien tricorder or intact craft? If so, what countries might have such a thing? Or is it going to be what Nick Pope calls "disclosure with a small 'd'," as many countries declassify their soft evidence?

And what about Leslie Kean? How much is she chipping away with her book and publicity?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Even if many parties are in on the coverup, it only takes ONE of those parties to come forward with proof, and disclosure.

Because of this reason, if I were the one doing the coverup, I'd make that a very small party, and such a party would have to have a LOT to lose by going public.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Even if many parties are in on the coverup, it only takes ONE of those parties to come forward with proof, and disclosure.

Because of this reason, if I were the one doing the coverup, I'd make that a very small party, and such a party would have to have a LOT to lose by going public.

The fewer in "the know" the better. Controlling the flow of information would be paramount. These people working on classified projects have a lot to lose. They can lose pensions, retirements,etc. I'm sure someone who publicly leaked classified information would probably never work in the "industry" ever again.

I found an interesting article on CIAs website, called The Consequences of Permissive Neglect: Laws and Leaks of Classifiend Information.

CIA Article

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

The fewer in "the know" the better. Controlling the flow of information would be paramount. These people working on classified projects have a lot to lose. They can lose pensions, retirements,etc. I'm sure someone who publicly leaked classified information would probably never work in the "industry" ever again.

I found an interesting article on CIAs website, called The Consequences of Permissive Neglect: Laws and Leaks of Classifiend Information.

CIA Article

Yes....it would be logical to assume the fewer in the know...the better the chances are of keeping a secret under wraps. The problem with this is that this project is on so many levels and requires a massive workforce of engineers and scientist and physicists...as well as a plethora of people just for transportation and construction....never mind the agencies WATCHERS and the huge military security presence.

Keeping a secret of this magnitude requires a very stiff penalty for breaking that agreement. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hi............

I am strong believer.......... in existence of UFO and ET........ but i don't get the reason....... why goverments should tell the general public.......... about them............?? are Humans ready for such knowledge...... if knowledge about ET was made public.......... would it be possible.......... many humans will start worshiping them,etc......... so if thats scenario.......... hell i would not want any disclosure about ET.............

Have Fun.......... Peace..........
Primus

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

"...The problem with this is that this project is on so many levels and requires a massive workforce of engineers and scientist and physicists...as well as a plethora of people just for transportation and construction...."

Thus, compartmentalization. Private defense contractors have tuned this to a science. It seems very rare that an engineer or scientist actually has knowledge of what the final project is or looks like. You work on this piece, and this piece only. You never see where that part goes or how it fits in the entire picutre. I've read that projects change code names as they progress through certain phases. Again, more compartmentalization. Like at Detachment 3, workers are transported in by bus with no windows, or planes with windows blacked out. You are discouraged from discussing anything with those around you that isn't directly related to what you're working on.

Before a security clearence is awarded, workers are carefully screened. I'm sure interviewers have this down to a science. There is a story about an Area 51 worker interviewed by the CIA. The CIA asked, "Would you like to work at a remote site at a secured location?" The employee answered, "I'll have to ask my wife." The worker never heard from the CIA ever again.

There is a lot of stories coming out by Area51 alumni about the levels of compartmentalization during U2 and SR71 projects. Its pretty interesting and gives insight into how secrets are kept.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join