It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure (Its not up to the U.S. Government)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would think that the decision to disclose the existance of extraterrestrial life is not up to one government, but left in the hands of the international board of directors that Ben Rich referred to, much like the Syndicate in the X-Files. I've given up thinking that the decision to disclose this information is property of the United States.

Here is a list of the riches people in the world...maybe we can ask them about disclosure?

Carlos Slim and family $74.0 billion Mexico Telmex, América Móvil, Grupo Carso
Bill Gates $56.0 billion United States Microsoft
Warren Buffett $50.0 billion United States Berkshire Hathaway
Bernard Arnault $41.0 billion France LVMH Moët Hennessy • Louis Vuitton
Lawrence Ellison $39.5 billion United States Oracle Corporation
Lakshmi Mittal $31.1 billion United Kingdom Arcelor Mittal
Amancio Ortega $31.0 billion Spain Inditex Group
Eike Batista $30.0 billion Spain EBX Group
Mukesh Ambani $27.0 billion India Reliance Industries
Christy Walton $26.5 billion United States Wal Mart

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

And what exactly do you think asking the uber rich about disclosure accomplish? Some of the names, hell, all of the names probably in cahoots with TPTB.. we will never know until one lands on top of the white house.

edit on 6-10-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Post by 31Bravo
we will never know until ons lands on top of the white house.

What the lawn's no longer good enough

Post by Cosmic911
Here is a list of the riches people in the world...maybe we can ask them about disclosure?

Its your idea , maybe you should ask them then let us know how you got on .

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

And what exactly do you think asking the uber rich about disclosure accomplish? Some of the names, hell, all of the names probably in cahoots with TPTB.. we will never know until one lands on top of the white house.

I've personally given up on disclosure...the point I was trying to make is that it is more likely that the decision to come clean about ET's is far beyond one government or one president. In fact, I'm sure the president knows very little about what actually goes on in government. Why tell one person who may only be in office for 4 years all the nation's deepest and dark secrets?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nah..I think it's up to the E.T.'s if they wanna disclose themselves..

Alls they would have to do is stop doing their flybys/light shows and actually land somewhere undeniable. Like say over the Golden Gate bridge during fleetweek this week.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy

Alls they would have to do is stop doing their flybys/light shows and actually land somewhere undeniable. Like say over the Golden Gate bridge during fleetweek this week.

That would be undeniable...so the question remains...Do "they" not want disclosure, being happy to be "bumps in the night," or its true that our government actually has worked out a deal with them...swapping technology for human DNA, or whatever it is they are doing with anal probes and cattle mutilations?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The only people really in the know are the Military Industrial Complex , the people at the sharp end of the stick and they aint tellin cause there's no reason for them to do so , the point of having a secret is you keep it secret for as long as possible along with any technological advancements that come with it , if you go and tell the world about it you open yourself up to all kinds of difficult questions and lose the edge .

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I agree...and the Military-Industrial Complex extends far beyond the reaches of the our coastlines or any "Oval Office." Having knowledge is power...and no one likes to give up power.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy

I have to totally agree. We'll only get "disclosure" when the aliens (which I believe are up there somewhere), decide to reveal their presence to everyone. Until then, Disclosure? Tell it to a bassett! Aroooooooowwww!!!
edit on 6-10-2011 by bluestreak53 because: grammer

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You ever think of the possibility that maybe, just maybe, there is [color=96FFAF]nothing to disclose?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

You ever think of the possibility that maybe, just maybe, there is [color=96FFAF]nothing to disclose?

Everytime I debunk myself! haha yes

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The only people really in the know are the Military Industrial Complex , the people at the sharp end of the stick and they aint tellin cause there's no reason for them to do so , the point of having a secret is you keep it secret for as long as possible along with any technological advancements that come with it , if you go and tell the world about it you open yourself up to all kinds of difficult questions and lose the edge .

You could be right. Afterall, they have been sworn to secrecy.

Personally, I believed that disclosure was around the corner, but seriously, if E.T did exsist, do you really think that they would immediatley cowtow to what the Governments of the World request?

Unless their DNA is so far removed from our own, you would think a porogressive society would come down and enslave us without hesitation.

Oh, hang on that could explain.....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The reason why it would have to be the United States to disclose is because no one trusts the US and the technology floating or flying around.
That's the way the military wants it,
is it a ET UFO or a secrete black project?
That's how its been and thats how it will be until ET runs out of gas over a city or something like that.

Its funny. if you look like a terrorist or have a terrorist name, you can't fly!

Be a terrorist, Fly a UFO and you be free to terrorize!
all you will hear is crickets except for that one guy taking a smoke break that sees you.
no military planes will even care to check you out,

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The way I see disclosure happening is not from the government telling us what they know, but the beings actually taking enough interest in us to reveal themselves to us. Whether the interest be from a technological accomplishment, or just good timing, i.e., them showing up in the right place at the right time and we shock them enough that they take a detour and head over to scope things out, much like in star trek.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

The...UBER RICH have NOTHING to do with determining disclosure or not. The determination to not release any information as it reguards to E.T. has EVERYTHING to do with the protection of the populous as well as to keep VERY SECRET...any and all Black Programs that utilize anything that is E.T. tech...and those programs are few.

As far as it not being up to the U.S. Government....THAT IS TRUE! President Eisenhower made sure to seperate this information and compartmentalize it in the extreme to prevent the possibility of it EVER being used by any politician as a bargaining chip. 99.999999% of anyone in the U.S. Government...including all the Presidents since Eisenhower....except BUSH SR.....were not informed. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Off topic but what the hell is Jim doing to himself
Gave you a star just for your avartar.

I would have thought the scientific community would have dibs on disclosure with all the telecopes and other advanced instruments at their disposal.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Typo.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Every time one hovers low over James McGaha's lawn and extends its landing struts, his face turns red and he makes wild gestures with this hands to shoo them away.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

If you want "disclosure," then I know a few documents that will give that to you. They make it quite obvious that the Air Force has an agenda with respect to UFO's, and also that there are far too many good-data unknowns for the phenomenon to be dismissed as a mere "residue problem." (Is skeptic-in-chief Michael Shermer unable to read such documents, or just unwilling? How rational of him.)

Anyway, ready for the big revelation? "Disclosure" can be found in these documents, among others:

1) Project Bluebook Special Report 14
2) The Condon Report

You've only got to read the entire documents, and there it is. Look at the statistical hilarity found in SR14, for example. Priceless. Bring that study up in discussion, and watch the skeptics scatter!

Here's a fun little tidbit from SR14, an official Air Force report:
"(4) Duration of observation
Here there is an excess of KNOWNS in the less-than-5-second group. Again, the majority of KNOWNS in this group are astronomical. The greater proportion of UNKNOWNS in the 31- to 60-second and 61-second
to 5-minute groups cannot be explained.

5) Speed
[And remember, the 3,000+ sightings analyzed are from the late 40's/early 50's.]
The major contribution to [the extremely high] chi square for this characteristic is due to a large excess of UNKNOWNS in the over 400-mph class. It can be assumed that some of the excessive speeds are inaccuracies in estimates by observers. However, some radar sightings, which are practically impossible to identify, show objects with speeds of 1, 000 to 2, 000 mph and over, and these reports account for a number of these UNKNOWNS."

Hmmmm.....

I love this quote from SR14, too:
"It is apparent that the deletion of astronomical sightings [from the entire sample! Huh?] gives a better fit, although the decision is not clear cut, since for two cases (light brightness and speed), the chi square increased."

Say what?!? Man, this is rich! That means the unknowns just became even MORE inexplicable with respect to their brightness and speed characteristics, EVEN after the authors attempted to manipulate the data by removing all astronomical phenomena from the sample. (Astronomical phenomena, of course, are exactly what is most often used to explain away UFO's, so even someone unfamiliar with formal statistical techniques can see why their removal from the sample in USAFGreatTry#2 is a very odd thing for the authors to do... putting it VERY kindly.)

And what do they mean by "better fit" there? Who could possibly be trying so hard to obtain that "better fit", statistically, between the knowns and the unknowns? Certainly not the US Air Force. Because gosh, finding that "better fit" would allow them to simply dismiss those 22% of good-data "unknown" UFO's as nothing more than *mis-identified knowns*. (As it turns out, we're all too stupid to read, and have been for nearly 60 years, so they never even needed to find that "better fit"....)

And there's much, much more in those documents. Yes, official USAF studies, with SR14 full of interesting data that must have shocked even them, so I think you'll find the read to be worthwhile.

It's unfortunate that the quest for UFO truth takes more perseverance than simply hitting the youtube play button over and over, but that does seem to be the case. Trust me though, these documents are entertaining in their own way, so read 'em. Do you like comedies? Well, there's humor in there. Prefer the horror genre? Great, because the documents are also frightening in what they reveal, about us, and about our Air Force....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How do you know there hasn't been disclosure already, numerous times, and from numerous governments, and insiders? It's because it's so easy to discredit them. They have made ET a joke, so even if you KNEW the truth, the would make a joke out of you as well. And if you could really prove it, I'm sure they have ways to deal with that as well...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why should the richest people in the world know anything about Alien disclosure?

Just because they're rich doesn't mean that aliens are involved.

This sort of thread is pure and utter nonsense.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join