It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian leader tells top-generals "prepare for armageddon" (HOAX)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by DangerDeath

I agree. If this character is such a hoaxer then why are they still around? They are part of the BS three ring circus to keep everyone guessing. Do you think this Sorcha can get away with his messages if he or she was not told what to say. Sorcha is a character to leak info. All information has both truth and lies. The truth will be found when we look at everything and then search deep inside our souls. Sorcha is no more BS than the rest of the clowns we watch for info. They are being told what to say or they would not be talking at all.

Peace to all.

This is actually literature. What were all those spy novels about, if not in this same category?

When I read in MSM, projections of future or explanations of, for instance, what is going on in Libya, that is a much bigger hoax than what Sorcha Faal writes.

This is a short story writing Ludlum.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well at least something is going to happen fast enough, Russia isn't building 5000 shelters before 2012 for nothing.
Putin will come to rise again according in 2012 to many and maybe this a sign for things to come.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

if sorcha faal are hoaxters, then why the hell are The EU times citing their work? and also reporting these BS stories. I read this article today and it seemed pretty straight forward. Then I read another from a local msm site and no mention about anything except gas and oil. It sounds like neither have any credibility and it does not take a rocket scientist to work out that there is some strange things occuring which would make this sorcha faal report pretty close to the money. What is a credible source to you? BBC.. Fox, cnn, explain plz.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Is the daily mail a credible source? they are reporting about this aswell from the eu times, I think this topic needs to be reviewed by someone and explained why it is a Hoax.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I didn't know about faal. I been off ats for a long time. I haven't been on here for a while. So I didn't know he is a hoaxer. I posted it and sourced it to just have a discussion about it. I also notice ats is very huge. The layout changed alot. I no longer can search threads since I will find more then 300 or 400 results and I don't really have much time to read thru all of it. I am currently writing my paper for my college classes. My dad showed me the sources so I decided to quickly post them here.

what do you guys think about that Pakistan/ India news. It seems india will attack Pakistan. Plus Pakistan does have Chinese troops in their country. These are the only things that are confirmed. I can't confirmed in Russia and China had a meeting and they said prepare for war. It came from a source which I thought was kinda false based on how the website looked. It looked as if they were trying to make money off it. So I posted the source to dicuss not only the subject/topic but also the sources credibility. I saw a few of you heard the same story in many different websites. Some well known and reputable and others non reputable.

I just hope this is all wrong. I wouldn't know what to do if such a war breaks out and the food and other supplies will sky rocket in price.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

The meeting is being held next week - fact
The ukrainians sold Iran outdated missiles - fact
The spies mentioned are being detained - fact

Now there is some speculation in this article aswell.

Who knows what Putin said to his generals, this is the only source I have seen this mentioned, but other news sources have picked this article up aswell.

The credibility of the EU times, The Daily mail and any other source who have used this should be questioned about their credibility if this article is a legitamate hoax.... The EU Times send you straight to the sorcha faal webpage, but I gather the EU Times must be a credible source just by the name of the organisation.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by Observer99

Dont forget Albert Pike discussing WW3 in 1871.

Peace to all.

www.threeworldwars.com...

That letter is a hoax: Pike's Letter

Sorry no WW3

top topics

<< 1   >>

join