Why The Afterlife is a Fact.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So,
who said it's the same essence/soul/energy of a once non-existent, then existent being that happens not to be living any more that subsequently becomes living again; a different life as a different physical form. Instead, maybe that essence transcends what we know as physical in the dimensions we experience as Earthlings.

When does this new individual life generate? As a spermatozoid? Is a life assigned to a spermatozoid as it is created? Or does the renewed life energy need a fetus to infiltrate? Jimmy died. He became a sperm cell. Then he died again. Deceased in the sack or he lost the most important race of his life. Let's hope his next host isn't a chronic masturbator.

Now, to prove an afterlife through the existence of a beforelife...
Must provide evidence for a beforelife...
But If I was non-existant.
And things come from non-existance...
Does not mean we are being recycled.
Maybe we're all headed for the dump.
(I don't think so, thought.)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by smithjustinb

I don't understand how your OP proves afterlife is a fact but I do know what does prove an afterlife of some form. We release energy from our bodies when we die, this cannot be destroyed but instead infuses with the surroundings somehow.

Energy released.... after some time right?
However irrational it may sound. I always had this feeling that if I got shot in the brain or died in a tragic instantaneous fashion, I would be denied of a proper exit like I wouldn't download/upload into the consequent dimension properly & be stuck

edit on 6-10-2011 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm kinda thinking the same way as you do, I think

I believe that the fact that I am here now, proves that I will be here again..

But I think what will happen, is that this is an endless loop, and afterlife will actually be the exact same life that i have now...I will make same thoughts, meet the same people, die the same way etc

Everything will be what happened billions of times already..

Kinda pointless though

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Its simple.
it makes perfect logic sense

There is non-existence before and after life. The fact that non-existence preceded life implies

nothing except non existence.

perfect logic =/= correct

logic is a path. if the origin is incorrect.......

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This a a nice tune, and another take on the possible "AfterLife"......It is the SHOWTime series : Dead Like Me.

Here's a sneak......

edit on Fri 7 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Instead of thinking so much about life, wouldn't it be nice just to live it. I've never understood the need to figure things out, though I also suffer from this. Truly, do we live any better today than the Plains Indians? Perhaps in our mind, because our perception of things has been altered by our environment and personal experiences.

I imagine these Indians were quite satisfied with their lives before we killed them.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Smithjustinb you have a good point
I agree with the logic, as in our universe there is matter and anti-matter. Matter lets say being a positive charge and anti-matter a negative charge and the oppsosite of matter. Matter exists and anti-matter exists also but in a reverse way. And since universal laws apply to everything then we are now "matter" and we transform/change into anti-matter which still exists in the opposite way.
You had a good idea
never thought about it that way!

Had a crazy idea myself some time ago: As has been shown with particles, they appear and dissapear constantly, thats why some say any solid object is not solid. These partical have been proven to exist in more than 1 place at the same time, therefore contribute to the structure of multiple objects/ items/being. What if there is ONE single particle that appears and dissapears with infinite speed creating the universe and everything in it? Why then all the sayings such as: " Be ONE with the universe", " Be ONE with yourself". What if this particle is everything and nothing at the same time and it creates everything that is existant and non-existant?

Feel free to comment, but keep in mind its just a thought.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
the op is talking jibberish, just coz you can confuse some people doesnt mean they will accept what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Where's the fact?

Here's a fact. Misleading thread heading.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamdavid
I'm kinda thinking the same way as you do, I think

I believe that the fact that I am here now, proves that I will be here again..

But I think what will happen, is that this is an endless loop, and afterlife will actually be the exact same life that i have now...I will make same thoughts, meet the same people, die the same way etc

Everything will be what happened billions of times already..

Kinda pointless though

What? I've got to do it again? I've got to pay that bitch more money!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

It is something for us to think about and learn about, its the dynamics of life. One of our purposes is to learn and grow spiritually. When you realise things about life, you also realise those things within and apply them to yourself. For example there is no "good" or "bad" in our world, if something negative happens......we learn! If something positive happens.....we are happy but....we learned! Once one beggins to understand little parts here and there about life, spirituality etc. living becomes much much easier, you suddenly find yourself more calm, more understanding of others, open to learn more, open to try inform others and help other and care for others. Living life is important also because that is where lessons come from, but always extract the lesson and remember it.
So next time something negative happens, dont throw a tantrum, stop and think what is the valuable lesson you have learned. The mistake will keep on being repeated utill it is understood. Dont let anything stop you from living, enjoying and learning/growing because we are eternal.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

No. It is not your friend.

The proof is obvious.

You were non-existant before you were born and then you were born and you exist. That is life after non-existance. If it happened before, it is perfect logic that it can and it will happen again.

"Non-existent" is not a quality of me when I'm not alive. It describes a condition in which all qualities of me are vacant. If anything, the obvious proof is that there is no afterlife. Unless you can present evidence beyond a flawed logical argument.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Hopefully we will be able to learn from past mistakes.
Maybe that is what that little inner voice is for.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Before you were born, you were dead,

Really? Is this a fact? Can you prove it?

There is non-existence before and after life. The fact that non-existence preceded life implies the FACT that life can arise from non-existence.

An implication (that you can't prove) cannot be called a "fact". Sorry. You misunderstand the meaning of the word.

Since this is the case, then the period of non-existence after this life has the opportunity for another life arising.

Just because there's opportunity for something doesn't mean it happens. During the day, there's the opportunity for someone to walk into our living room, but that doesn't mean it happens.

Your premise that the afterlife is a fact is based on nothing but your imagination.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

No one can BE dead, that doesn't make any sense.

I think I speak for almost everyone when I say, huh?

A statement like that, especially posted on a site like ATS needs an explanation, hopefully one that doesn't start with "in the Bible..."

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
LIfe and death resemble eachother, and there can not be one without the other.
Just as there can not be a body without a soul.
The soul is the conscious, the inner voice, our connection to the creator,
when our bodies die our soul still lives, for it is still connected by the cord of life to our original source.

Relate - Relive- Remember

Divine memory shines through even the darkest parts of our existence, it has always been there and it will always be.

"We live, we die, but death not ends it". Jim Morrison/ The Doors

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

It is simple.....

It is obvious....

It is reasonable....

It is logical.....

For some minds though....it is none of the above and this life is better than any to get with the program and start truly knowing yourself so the next life you experience is a step up from this one.

I got ME......and I know others will eventually know themselves and know what is outside themselves as well....just may take longer according to their will and their path.

Good luck everyone!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I think I speak for almost everyone when I say, huh? A statement like that, especially posted on a site like ATS needs an explanation, hopefully one that doesn't start with "in the Bible..."
reply to post by djz3ro

I knew exactly what he was talking about....

For some it does indeed start with the Bible. Just because you view the Book in a certain way does not mean someone else will. We are all different. We all start somewhere don't we.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonSergio

What if there is ONE single particle that appears and dissapears with infinite speed creating the universe and everything in it? Why then all the sayings such as: " Be ONE with the universe", " Be ONE with yourself". What if this particle is everything and nothing at the same time and it creates everything that is existant and non-existant?

That seems entirely possible. Excellent thought. Never considered it, but yeah that seems like an idea to play with and see where it goes. Good job.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

No. It is not your friend.

The proof is obvious.

You were non-existant before you were born and then you were born and you exist. That is life after non-existance. If it happened before, it is perfect logic that it can and it will happen again.

"Non-existent" is not a quality of me when I'm not alive. It describes a condition in which all qualities of me are vacant. If anything, the obvious proof is that there is no afterlife. Unless you can present evidence beyond a flawed logical argument.

I can't see how this is illogical even if I try, and I'm usually a fairly neutral person.

Non-existence is the quality of their being no quality and even disclusive to that quality. Before you were born, unless there is an intermediate existence between lives, you were non-existent, and after you die, you will be non-existent. How is that logic flawed?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum