It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Afterlife is a Fact.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by akushla99

Here's the thing - i just don't know and I think, but do not know, that nobody else really "knows". If you really did know and could prove it suficiently then well done and i will be the first to become your follower. There may even be a buck or two in it for us !

Ha ha...here's one way...have a near-death/death EXPERIENCE!

That way...is the 'proof'! (for you).

Akushla

But what if in a near-death experience, you are shown something that isn't the Truth, so you will continue confuddling the masses?

I'm kNot saying yours was like that, but many have been, like that boy that died and went to heaven, met his dead grandfather, who told him things that he couldn't have known by himself. That was a setup!

This whole thing you call Life is a setup.

Ribbit

What?...based on one story?

Are you setting me up?
Am i setting you up?

I've revealed nothing that would try to 'convince' anyone of anything. All i have maintained is that personal experience will 'prove' whatever it is that appears paradoxical.

Akushla

Good day, searchers...have a good one...
Peace

Personal experience does kNot necessarily prove anything, since it is open to personal interpretation and personal interpretation is conceptually and perceptually biased, thus, prone to error and thus, does not necessarily prove anything.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

that's funny! thanks. I've pretty much always felt this way and for a long time have likened our consciousness to a radio station on the infinite dial. Each brain a specifically tuned antennae (maybe that's where we get the images from Hollywood?) receiving some source energy wavelength or something like that. Today Amit Goswami and many others talk about this as being a field source consciousness type of thingy.

It's your DNA frequency!

Something unknown to science is all matter has a sub-atomic genetic coding, that's why our radiotelescopes cannot pierce the veil of our Galactic Light Bubble (GLB), that was created when our galaxy was born 14 to 15 billion earth years ago. The sub-atomic genetic coding of the radio waves of the radiotelescope have the same sub-atomic genetic coding as our GLB and Source cannot beget Source.
Until We can genetically alter the sub-atomic genetic coding of matter, We will kNot be able to see past our GLB, unless We can build an orbital mirror version telescope, that can see as far as our GLB and beyond, but one thing that has to be overcome, is the magnetic affects of Source but someone has come up with that and with that, along with better technology, We will succeed in finally breaking the veil, to realize the Universe is an Open System and far greater than science ever imagined.

www.tgdaily.com...

science.howstuffworks.com...

Ribbit

edit on 10-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
An interesting opinion, but it does not prove that there is an afterlife. We're really just sacs of meat and bones, and nothing proves that we have energy inside us that lingers. However, we know nothing about that, but using logic we may be able to make a theory about our preexistence. Similar to the universe, perhaps, our being simply wasn't, then was (spiritually, not physically) Until death take us, we have no clue what happens, and making assumptions about death is completely useless.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuirOverrun
However, we know nothing about that, but using logic we may be able to make a theory about our preexistence.

More accurately, YOU know nothing about that. How's your logical theory of our preexistence going?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
You are not conscious of what is going on when you are dead. What does it matter if the ego isn't around to give your energy a coherent individual identity? Knowing I'll return back to the One Soul (just made that term up) makes me feel all warm and cozy, but I like the consciousness of the now.

You're actually very close to the Truth!

Instead of the One Soul, it's the One Consciousness of God/Source! As a Soul, you exist as One Soul, with a Soulmate you were born with and are linked to for an eternity, but in Soulstate, you are connected to the One Consciousness. Here, in your current form, you are disconnected from Source, that's why you cannot remember where you came from but if you could, you wouldn't dew exactly what you have done, because you would know WE are recording EVERYTHING you dew!

WE are the Borg. You will be Assimilated! Resistance is Futile!

Ribbit

Where are you getting the dribble?

Looking to the Universe for the answers.

The Truth surrounds you but you refuse to see it.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Here's the thing - i just don't know and I think, but do not know, that nobody else really "knows". If you really did know and could prove it suficiently then well done and i will be the first to become your follower. There may even be a buck or two in it for us !

Akushla

But what if in a near-death experience, you are shown something that isn't the Truth, so you will continue confuddling the masses?

I'm kNot saying yours was like that, but many have been, like that boy that died and went to heaven, met his dead grandfather, who told him things that he couldn't have known by himself. That was a setup!

Ribbit

Are you setting me up?
Am i setting you up?

I've revealed nothing that would try to 'convince' anyone of anything. All i have maintained is that personal experience will 'prove' whatever it is that appears paradoxical.

Akushla

Peace

Then what if it was meant to confuddle you instead?

Again, I'm kNot saying it has, because you have kNot revealed your personal experience, so I cannot say either way, I am just saying . . . What if?

Ribbit

Befused and confuddled kinda assumes a befusee or a confuddlee, unless i did this to myself, which then brings into kwestion anything and everything i experience...and while I understand completely the notion that we can fool ourselves into anything, and I will always be the one to play the devils advocate...

My kwestion to you or any who would mount the devils horse is,
Do you kwestion every experience you pass through with the same 'ridden' mien? And if so, what are you sure of?

Cheers
Akushla

What am I sure of?

The same "entities" are channeling to everyone receiving legitimate channelings and the message is always based on what the Channeler wants to hear and the Channeler isn't making up the stories they are telling, they are telling the truth about what they were told in the channeling.
And the same "entities" dew'n the channelings to the Channelers, are the same ones that control NDE's, thus, peeps are being played all over the place and by the same "entities". So I'm kNot saying you are fooling yourself, I'm saying you "may" have been fooled by those dew'n the fool'n but since I have no clue what your NDE was, I cannot say for sure.

So why play the ends against the middle?

Dew you really think that's air you're breathing?

Ribbit

How have you become 'aware' of this? Have you been fooled?...or fooled yourself?

I am 'aware' of the game. It is complex and convoluted...be careful that you do not throw babies out with bathwater!

Do you really think everyone is being...'played'?
I personally wouldn't be quick to assume this.

Cheers
Akushla

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Akushla

Ribbit

Are you setting me up?
Am i setting you up?

Akushla

Peace

Personal experience does kNot necessarily prove anything, since it is open to personal interpretation and personal interpretation is conceptually and perceptually biased, thus, prone to error and thus, does not necessarily prove anything.

Ribbit

I am agreeing with you, more than I am disagreeing with you.

The pertinent word you have used, tho, is...necessarily...

Any discussion ensuing, moves through the intricacies of what is real experience, and what is not. Whether manipulation is unavoidable, whether we are automatons, whether we can trust anything, etc....

Necessity is driven by need. If there is no 'need' to prove, one way or the other...it is a moot discussion...which is where these discussions end up...half agreeing, half disagreeing...and all configurations in between.
They describe the gamut of probabilities and possibilities...the truth can never be a straight line through all these...as you so succinctly put it... (they are fallible, in thier own way)...
But, for me, this does not translate as, totally wrong.

Situations with people are made of complex dynamics, the complex dynamics are already there before anyone meets anyone. Becoming aware of the types of games people can play gives you an insight into how you can play these games with yourself...and in that knowledge and observation, begin to see how really complex all these dynamics are...especially when it refers to you personally.

...and the above relates only to this planar existence...other 'locums' are privvy to the same complex dynamics...
and should be examined with the same diligence...in this, I concur.

Akushla

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Its simple.

Before you were born, you were dead, and now you are alive. So when you die again, it makes perfect logic sense that you will have another opprotunity for life.

Now, that doesn't mean that there is a heaven or hell, it simply means there is definitely life after death as before this life, you were dead, or not alive (same thing), and now you're alive. Life after death.
edit on 6-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

To put it another way using different words:
There is non-existence before and after life. The fact that non-existence preceded life implies the FACT that life can arise from non-existence. Since this is the case, then the period of non-existence after this life has the opportunity for another life arising. It's simple and it's obvious.

I get what you're saying, and it does make sense. And once we identify the algorithms for the genetic code that form us into being. It seems very likely that humans will be able to write their own genetic code that will allow humans to create new forms of life out of non-existence. That is kind of a scary thought, but judging by this logic it seems like that can happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Akushla

Ribbit

Are you setting me up?
Am i setting you up?

Akushla

Peace

Then what if it was meant to confuddle you instead?

Again, I'm kNot saying it has, because you have kNot revealed your personal experience, so I cannot say either way, I am just saying . . . What if?

Ribbit

Befused and confuddled kinda assumes a befusee or a confuddlee, unless i did this to myself, which then brings into kwestion anything and everything i experience...and while I understand completely the notion that we can fool ourselves into anything, and I will always be the one to play the devils advocate...

My kwestion to you or any who would mount the devils horse is,
Do you kwestion every experience you pass through with the same 'ridden' mien? And if so, what are you sure of?

Cheers
Akushla

What am I sure of?

The same "entities" are channeling to everyone receiving legitimate channelings and the message is always based on what the Channeler wants to hear and the Channeler isn't making up the stories they are telling, they are telling the truth about what they were told in the channeling.
And the same "entities" dew'n the channelings to the Channelers, are the same ones that control NDE's, thus, peeps are being played all over the place and by the same "entities". So I'm kNot saying you are fooling yourself, I'm saying you "may" have been fooled by those dew'n the fool'n but since I have no clue what your NDE was, I cannot say for sure.

So why play the ends against the middle?

Dew you really think that's air you're breathing?

Ribbit

How have you become 'aware' of this? Have you been fooled?...or fooled yourself?

I am 'aware' of the game. It is complex and convoluted...be careful that you do not throw babies out with bathwater!

Do you really think everyone is being...'played'?
I personally wouldn't be quick to assume this.

Cheers
Akushla

There are truths I'm privy to that I won't discuss, but with them, I know "who's" dew'n the manipulating so I m fully aware everyone is being manipulated, which includes myself.
We are all Pinocchio and Pinocchiette.

This thing you call Life, is scripted and what will be, is already known.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Necessity is driven by need. If there is no 'need' to prove, one way or the other...it is a moot discussion...which is where these discussions end up...half agreeing, half disagreeing...and all configurations in between.
They describe the gamut of probabilities and possibilities...the truth can never be a straight line through all these...as you so succinctly put it... (they are fallible, in thier own way)...
But, for me, this does not translate as, totally wrong.

When you "mix" the math, that statement is true and what I mean by mix, is when you mix Negative Math and Positive Math, the answers are all over the graph, including all 4 sides of the graph.
But what if the math is purely Positive? Would that kNot create a straight line? What if your conceptual & perceptual portions of Reality are illusions, thus, you are seeing Negative Math where it doesn't exist, thus, you are creating that wavy line that goes all over the graph?

Once you can see a straight line with Everything, that's when you will know the Truth.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Its simple.

Before you were born, you were dead, and now you are alive. So when you die again, it makes perfect logic sense that you will have another opprotunity for life.

Now, that doesn't mean that there is a heaven or hell, it simply means there is definitely life after death as before this life, you were dead, or not alive (same thing), and now you're alive. Life after death.

There is non-existence before and after life. The fact that non-existence preceded life implies the FACT that life can arise from non-existence. Since this is the case, then the period of non-existence after this life has the opportunity for another life arising. It's simple and it's obvious.

I get what you're saying, and it does make sense. And once we identify the algorithms for the genetic code that form us into being. It seems very likely that humans will be able to write their own genetic code that will allow humans to create new forms of life out of non-existence. That is kind of a scary thought, but judging by this logic it seems like that can happen.

Life does kNot exist without a Soul being involved, so humans cannot "create new forms of life out of non-existence" for the Soul already exists and it's the Soul that gives the "entity" life.
So all humans can dew is create a vessel for a Soul to exist within but those vessels will never host a Soul if it isn't allowed.
It's no different than a child. Humans create that vessel to host a Soul and the reason that child has a Soul, is it's allowed but that vessel wasn't designed by humans, it was designed by God/Source, so that vessel was pre-ordained to house a Soul.

So the gist is, if humans create a lifeform vessel and God/Source doesn't agree to give it a Soul, it will never be life so it will never live.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Its simple.

Life does kNot exist without a Soul being involved, so humans cannot "create new forms of life out of non-existence" for the Soul already exists and it's the Soul that gives the "entity" life.
So all humans can dew is create a vessel for a Soul to exist within but those vessels will never host a Soul if it isn't allowed.
It's no different than a child. Humans create that vessel to host a Soul and the reason that child has a Soul, is it's allowed but that vessel wasn't designed by humans, it was designed by God/Source, so that vessel was pre-ordained to house a Soul.

So the gist is, if humans create a lifeform vessel and God/Source doesn't agree to give it a Soul, it will never be life so it will never live.

Ribbit

I see what you're saying, but I can see a soul living inside a creature humans created. After all, from what you said life does not exist without a soul in it. And scientists have already created a new form of bacteria using synthetic DNA. www.msnbc.msn.com...-0 And the bacteria was alive as it was able to reproduce. Thus that bacteria with synthetic DNA must have a soul.

edit on 10/17/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Its simple.

Ribbit

I see what you're saying, but I can see a soul living inside a creature humans created. After all, from what you said life does not exist without a soul in it. And scientists have already created a new form of bacteria using synthetic DNA. www.msnbc.msn.com...-0 And the bacteria was alive as it was able to reproduce. Thus that bacteria with synthetic DNA must have a soul.

Single-celled lifeforms are powered by the Collective of Souls (WE the Souls), as is all Vegetation, so the reason it "lives" is it has been ordained to live.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Its simple.

Ribbit

Single-celled lifeforms are powered by the Collective of Souls (WE the Souls), as is all Vegetation, so the reason it "lives" is it has been ordained to live.

Ribbit

I see. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the lifeform vessel will accept a soul if and whenever it is created.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Its simple.

Ribbit

Ribbit

I see. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the lifeform vessel will accept a soul if and whenever it is created.

It's kNot whether it will accept a Soul, it's whether WE the Souls will accept it to hold a Soul, to then give it a Soul or "attach" it to the Collective of Souls.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
iv often thought about something similar :p if matter can't be created or destroyed then matter from dead body's have to go somewhere XD and since matter can't be created, reproduction must have a source to take from and build a human body? and after birth we must grow using "building blocks" we get from food so in ways we are what we eat :p wait i give up my point is everything is recycled so when we die everything has to go somewhere such as nutrients for other animals etc or im in over my head and im talking complete bull :p life is just a complete mystery that may never be solved :p

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by asper
iv often thought about something similar :p if matter can't be created or destroyed then matter from dead body's have to go somewhere XD and since matter can't be created, reproduction must have a source to take from and build a human body? and after birth we must grow using "building blocks" we get from food so in ways we are what we eat :p wait i give up my point is everything is recycled so when we die everything has to go somewhere such as nutrients for other animals etc or im in over my head and im talking complete bull :p life is just a complete mystery that may never be solved :p

The Universe/Source/God recycles, so why wouldn't it be that way with everythig else?

When a star collapses and rips a hole in space, a black hole is formed and via polarity (magnetism) positive matter from this spacial dimension is DRAWN into that black hole, to be collected at the "center" of the other spacial dimension and once a round-about amount is collected, it splits into two orbs of anti-matter (inverted matter & negative) and is ejected into this dimension, in close proximity to one-another, they invert, revert, then explode against one-another, creating a saucer shaped galaxy, which eventually forms into a spiral galaxy. So matter throughout the universe is recycled to form new galaxies, it's the WAY of the Universe, the WAY of Source, the WAY of God.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ummm , wasnt a very good argument in my opinion .... at all

You could have at least said that Energy never dies in any way. It never stops , its forever.

Im Christian however , but the statement above would have sounded better in my opinion

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

dont wanna get into a whole thing but im bored.

who says energy can never die? a battery can die, when your body stops functioning, there is no more energy being produced for your cells.

if everything is energy in our reality, then why even make the statement?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by milkyway12

dont wanna get into a whole thing but im bored.

who says energy can never die? a battery can die, when your body stops functioning, there is no more energy being produced for your cells.

if everything is energy in our reality, then why even make the statement?

But that so called "dead" battery can be recycled and new batteries created from the old ones!

Ribbit

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join