It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Afterlife is a Fact.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by martiendejong

Originally posted by 140BPM
Absolute BS! In some Hospitals here in England, they have placed certain objects up high in Operating Theatres and in the Wards. The reason for this is so that anyone who has a out of body experience can see the strategically placed objects. Guess what, NOBODY to date has mentioned what one of the objects are. In other words. there is no such thing as an out of body experience and there is no such thing as life after death.

this

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2980578/Scientists-study-out-of-body-experiences.html[/url]

Google is your friend. Try using it.

NOBODY has seen any of the objects placed. Therefore NOBODY has had an out of body experience. What they did experience was the effects of '___', a powerful Hallucinogen that is produced during REM Sleep and DEATH. That is something you should Google and learn about.
edit on 8/10/11 by 140BPM because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/10/11 by 140BPM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The majority of people who are dead and resuscitated report no experiences, i have a friend who never had any 'experience' also...why is that? probably because there needs to be a very specific mixture of chemicals etc in the brain to make people hallucinate. I will say again, everything that makes a person who they are is memories/experiences that are stored in the brain, lack of oxygen when you die kills the brain and everything that makes a person who they are. Why can people never answer how they expect to go to an afterlife given this fact?
edit on 8-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Before we worry about reincarnation, we need to find out what incarnaton is.
Check out Peter Brown:
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Don't bother trying to argue with this guy. I clearly showed his argument is a known logical fallacy and he continues to just spurt the same nonsense. This is just how creationists and other religious zealots work. He states his opinions as facts and then further links unrelated things together through faulty logic which have no scientific basis to be linked. He has no scientific evidence or data to back up his claims and its all stupid semantics.

This guy doesn't want to actually discuss facts and evidence he wants to preach and justify his beliefs. I don't know for sure what death holds or doesn't hold, but I know for sure you have proved nothing in this thread except that you would make my former high school debate teacher extremely frustrated and she would kick you out for using so many logical fallacies to try to sell your beliefs.
edit on 7-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

It cannot be said any better than how you just said it!

Not even God can win the fight against stupidity, when Stupid is judging the contest! - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Since the population of the planet keeps growing, where are all these new souls coming from?

Who said they were "new" souls?

New Souls are born all the time but what you don't realize/know is there are trillions upon trillions upon trillions of Souls and some are older than you want to know, which could quite easily be your Soul.

Don't buy into science trying to get you to believe the Universe is only 14 to 15 billion earth years old, it's much older than that. The problem is, they cannot se past our galaxy's light bubble that was formed when our galaxy was born 14 to 15 billion earth years ago, which it's that light bubble that they think is the edge of the universe, when there is no edge.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I disagree with your view. We as spiritual entities were not " dead " before becoming conscience of our surroundings and what we perceive as reality. I happen to a a religious person and I believe that, as most all major scriptures teach, that our souls were in existance before our attachment to our bodies occured.

Some believe that souls were given a choice of entering a body, others say God assigns souls to bodie's. In any event, there will be no more " death ' when one enters the spiritual realm, as flesh is the only reality capable of such by virtue of it's nature in the physical realm. The great hope of Christianity is that we will be anle to come and go from the physical to the spirit realms at will and to experience the staggering array of possibilities to enhance and benefit both ones'self and gods kingdom, and for all eternity!

I respect anyone who believes differently than me, I do not judge you and I seek no qualrrel over such matters' my point is that if you accept the existance of the " spirit" then by definition you are accepting the concept of eternal beings not bound by the laws of physics, or the laws of sin and death. The implications about those subjects is profound and better discussed elsewhere. Food for thought!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Non-existence precedes and procedes existence. Your existence came out of the every thing that your existence will return to. If you can be born once, it makes sense that you can be born again. Although there may be no connection whatsoever to your previous life, the fact is, you came from non-existence.

The real question here is one that I don't have an answer to. The real question is:

How is it ME that came into existence in this life?

This is the question of consciousness. How am I conscious? How do organic materials arise from inorganic materials and then organize into complex intelligent patterns?

I have my own opinions on these questions, but I'm trying not to veer off onto subjects of opinion and remain steady on subjects of fact.

-OP
edit on 8-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Time is a piece of Source, so I guess you'd have to say it is based on Source.
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

This is a good theory about time.

BUT..what IF time is actually just a sense. A "state of awareness" or a "state of the mind"?

Time is the 3rd Dimension in this 3 Dimension Open System Universe, with the other two dimensions being of Space.

1st Dimension - spacial and underneath/above this spacial dimension
2nd Dimension - spacial and where We humans reside
3rd Dimension - Time

Time is linear in nature and separate of Space, although it is the thread that binds both spacial dimensions together as the One garment We know as the Universe/God/Source. What Time it is here NOW, it is that Time throughout the entire Universe and in both spacial dimensions. Time is also the cheat for faster than light-speed space travel. Einstein theorized We could fold Space & Time to dew it but Time is separate of Space, so you fold Space by traveling IN Time, via a Time Portal (aka: Stargate) and Time itself proves We can only occupy Time a finite moment at a time, so when you step into a Stargate, you step out the other linked-up Stargate, just like walking through a doorway in your house.

The 3 Dimensions of the Universe have two parts that are singularities and one part that is the trinity within the trinity, Time. The 3 parts of Time are:

1. Past
2. Present
3. Future

So with two singularities and one trinity within the trinity, the math is simple:

2 + 3 = 23

Your Coin Rule stipulates there are always 2 sides to every story. That is not correct! The correct Coin Rule is there's usually 3 sides to every story:

1. Heads
2. Tails
3. The Edge

A "two-sided" coin cannot exist without the Edge, for it binds the two sides together as One Coin (just like Time does with the two spacial dimensions) and the Edge is the trinity within the trinity, with three parts:

1. Both
2. Neither
3. Both & Neither

A court of law is a perfect place to show the true Coin Rule:

1. Heads - Prosecutor
2. Tails - Defense
3. The Edge - Judge

If the prosecution gets it all correct, then it's Heads but if the defense gets it all correct,then it's Tails, but commonly they each get a portion:

40%p + 60%d = 100% = Both
75%p + 25%d = 100% = Both
etc...

But sometimes, they don't get everything and the judge has to add some (Judge Judy does it all the time):

40%p + 40%d + 20%j = 100% = Both & Neither
25%p + 25%d + 50%j = 100% = Both & Neither
etc...

Then, although next to impossible, it's possible for neither the prosecution or defense to get anything right and the judge has to figure it all out:

0%p + 0%d + 100%j = 100% = Neither

So the Coin Rule shows the Trinity Psy4 (cipher) as well:

Two singularities + the edge, which is the trinity within the trinity, and the math is:

2 + 3 = 23

The 3 parts of Reality are no different:

1. Conceptual
2. Perceptual
3. Physical

The trinity within the trinity is Conceptual:

1. Good/Right/Positive
2. Bad/Wrong/Negative
3. In-between/Neutral

And the math of Reality is:

2 + 3 = 23

The Trinity Psy4 is One of the Three parts (ciphers) of the solution to the 23 Enigma.

So contrary to many peeps thinking, Time is not an illusion, it's real and nothing happens without Time and Time is a part of God/Source, so nothing happens without God/Source.
The reason why so many think Time is an illusion is because the idiots in the Math World have assigned the Space-Time of numbers to in-between the numbers, instead of to the number itself and that is ludicrous!

Law of Space - Time & Space (Universe) are on different planes of existence (Dimensions) so they are separate of one another but that which occupies Space must also occupy Time.

Law of Time - Time is a constant, linear in nature and always moving forward in increments of finite and that which occupies Time must also occupy Space.

Law of Matter - all Matter occupies Space & Time, and Numbers matter.

Imagine a car going from Point A to Point B, and let's assign Point A as Zero and Point B as One. When the car is sitting at Zero and at rest, it occupies Space & Time and as it travels to One, it occupies Space & Time and when it reaches One and is at rest, it occupies Space & Time. So numbers occupy Space-Time and there is no Space-Time in-between them.
The reason the Math World screwed this up is Space-Time was figured out during the Roman Era, by guys like Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, and Roman Numerals dew not have a Zero and without Zero, you cannot properly define Time, because the present is Zero, the past is Negative and the future is Positive and for the Present to occur, Zero MUST occupy Space-Time.

Mathematics is nothing more than Numbers in Motion. - Old Toad Proverb

I hope that clears up your misconceptions of Time!

Ribbit

edit on 8-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Uhhhhh. What?

Time is infinite, not zero. Any quantity present in an infinite system is always in the center of that system, that's why we experience the present. But that's irrelevant to the topic at hand anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Uhhhhh. What?

Time is infinite, not zero. Any quantity present in an infinite system is always in the center of that system, that's why we experience the present. But that's irrelevant to the topic at hand anyway.

Where you born an idiot or did you work hard at becoming one as you grew up?

I never said Time was Zero, I said the Present is Zero, on the LINEAR math scale, with the Past being NEGATIVE (infinite) and the FUTURE being POSITIVE (infinite) so that makes the Present the ONLY one occupying FINITE!

Law of Time - Time is a constant, linear in nature and always moving forward in increments of finite and that which occupies Time must also occupy Space.

Why is it peeps have to be spoon fed as a child and an adult?

Ribbit

Ps: Contrary to your moronic thinking, Time ONLY occupies the Present and the Present occupies a finite amount of Space-Time. But I dew know that your moronic science thinks We still occupy Space-Time in our Past and thus, We occupy the Space-Time of our Future as well, but they also think the Universe is a Closed System and it isn't. I'll be getting into that next, to answer another poster's question.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlathrom
First Law of Thermodynamics. End of discussion.

Deals with Closed Systems, thus, inapplicable to this situation!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
You are not conscious of what is going on when you are dead. What does it matter if the ego isn't around to give your energy a coherent individual identity? Knowing I'll return back to the One Soul (just made that term up) makes me feel all warm and cozy, but I like the consciousness of the now.

You're actually very close to the Truth!

Instead of the One Soul, it's the One Consciousness of God/Source! As a Soul, you exist as One Soul, with a Soulmate you were born with and are linked to for an eternity, but in Soulstate, you are connected to the One Consciousness. Here, in your current form, you are disconnected from Source, that's why you cannot remember where you came from but if you could, you wouldn't dew exactly what you have done, because you would know WE are recording EVERYTHING you dew!

WE are the Borg. You will be Assimilated! Resistance is Futile!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
There is scientific evidence that the brain is also a receiver/transmitter and antenna of sorts, albeit very loose evidence but enough to cause a lot of research into an area that science really knows little about.

So, if this is in deed correct, and some day we can prove this mechanism in our brains, what is it communicating with?
I think this discovery will be the introduction to the next major step in our evolution, if we can last that long.

There are some researchers who claim that this is indeed a fact today, however there is no scientific agreement, or sustainable results to publish anything definitive about the nature of such a mechanism. The subject is truly interesting and I think there will be a lot more to read about this in the immediate future.

Bi-dimensional Telekinesis!

Where is your antenna? Think Pine Cone!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FloatingGhost

Originally posted by we2rborg
reply to post by smithjustinb

I think maybe you had a few bongs, or watched the Matrix too often, or both.

Let me keep it simple, before birth we or don't exist, then we do, then we die and actually no longer exist, and that means, somehow in some twisted logic we get reborn or come into existence again?
I dont think so buddy, it just means we no longer exist when we die. Sorry to disappoint you.

edit on 7-10-2011 by we2rborg because: (no reason given)
his logic isn't twisted...it's circular. Your argument uses the same logic but doesn't follow through, and therefor becomes flawed. Your failing to realize that the beginning and the end are the same. By separate the beginning and the end, both nonexistence, you are creating an imbalance in the universe. There would be more nonexistence than existence. Which would make existence impossible. Haha...maybe? C'mon...that's got to make a little sense? No? Alright I don't know what I'm talking about.

I hate to tell you this, but your logic is also flawed, just kNot as bad.

Your old saying:

"A circle's beginning is it's end."

Is kNot correct! There's another old saying:

"Every journey begins with that first step."

A circle is a journey but it doesn't begin until that first step and that first step is finite and zero + finite isn't zero, so if you want to get it right, this is the correct saying:

"Where a circle begins FROM, is it's end!"

That corrects the Time error in your old saying and with that correction, you need to understand that a circle defines questions beautifully. In the Matrix, when Neo first met Trinity, she said:

"It's the Question that drives us."

No it isn't! The Question is that first step, which is the fuel for the trip, and it's seeking the Answer that drives us to the Answer, which the Answer is the end of the circle, but once you achieve the Answer, it just leads to another Question and the circle repeats FOREVER! Just like Life!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Buddha1098

How do you know it is an open system?

By understanding what's going on.

It would take a lot of time to explain and I don't have the time to dew it right now. Will explain later.

Ribbit

I explained the 3 Dimensions of this Open System Universe in an earlier post:

1st Dimension - spacial and underneath/above this spacial dimension
2nd Dimension - spacial and where We humans reside
3rd Dimension - Time

Be sure to read that thread to understand what I'm about to explain here.

One thing I forgot to mention in that post is the two spacial dimensions are inverted opposites of one another, in that the 1st Dimension is Negative in nature and the 2nd Dimension is Positive in nature and what creates an Open System Universe, and GOES TO THE HEART of this thread, because it proves the OP wrong, are Black Holes. There are three types of black holes:

1. Innies - ones that open up from a star collapsing or exploding (aka: Galactic Recycling Stations).
2. Outies - the massive DUAL black holes at the center of EVERY spiral galaxy.
3. Both (may be Both and/or Neither but I haven't confirmed that yet).

Black holes are nothing more than doorways between the two spacial dimensions and Innies open up throughout a galaxy as stars collapse or explode and recycle that portion of the galaxy. Outie black holes are the massive dual black holes that are created when two orbs of anti-matter (inverted positve matter) are ejected from the 1st Dimension, rip thru space at the same finite moment and within close proximity to one another, go to finite, invert, then revert and explode against one another, pancaking and creating a saucer shaped galaxy and the pancaking affect creates a vaccum, which sucks in the Birthing Plume. Look at this pic of Centaurus A:

Notice the Birthing Plume remnant still visible with the radiotelescope image. Science thinks Centaurus A is the result of two galaxies colliding but the end result of two galaxies colliding look totally different than that. Centaurus A is a baby galaxy, kNot an infant, and if you look closely, you'll notice the bright light being emitted, from the dual black holes at the center, is coming from both sides, which prove there are two black holes, kNot one, because black holes are doorways and you cannot exit a doorway and enter the same spacial dimension you left at the same time you left that spacial dimension. When you exit a thru a doorway, you must enter another spacial dimension or it isn't a doorway.

Here's another interesting article from NASA:

www.nasa.gov...

That also shows the duality of the black holes at the center of EVERY spiral galaxy.

The innie and outie black holes create an Open System Universe and the recycled matter is collected in a Sphere at the "center" of the 1st Dimension and once a sufficent amount is collected, they split into two orbs (just like cell division) and are ejected to form a new galaxy. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics (Closed System Law) stipulates that Perpetual Motion of the 3rd Kind isn't possible in a Closed System, but the Universe isn't a Closed System and all of those HUGE Magneto Generators you call spiral galaxies, are creating more energy than you can possibly imagine and thru Bi-dimensional Transdermal Energy Transfer (B-tet) the energy is transferred from this dimension, thru the SKIN of space (Source) and it's that energy that powers God/Source and what energy isn't needed, is the matter being ejected constantly out of the dual black holes at the center of EVERY spiral galaxy and what science has label an Accretion Disc, isn't. It's the Inversion Zone, where the matter being ejected (inverted energy), goes to finite, inverts, reverts and expells energy in the form of Light and rogue particles.

So the Universe is a Open System and PROVES true Life, in Soulform, is eternal! Another poster described a near death experience they had, with waking up surrounded by "walls of souls" that are connected to your Self, via Bi-dimensional Telekinesis, and when your Soul is born, it is a finite piece of God/Source and eternal, thus, indestructable.

The Matrix showed you everything, they just hid it well. You should re-watch it to see if you can figure out the truth and understand one thing, no one in the movie is real except Neo.
He created everyone to try to figure out this thing you call Life, but it's actually a Game.

Welcome to the desert of the Real!

Ribbit

Ps: The saying "As above, so below" is about Inversion. Look at the mirror scene in the Matrix and notice Neo's INVERTED image is in the mirror and then he became his inverted self, when the mirror encompassed him. That's what that scene is about, along with more that most of you still haven't figured out.
For example, the Agents are your bad attributes, like Greed, Envy, and of course, Smith represented Hate, that's why EVERYONE was Smith in the end. The agents can move in and out of anyone hard-wired into this Matrix, infecting them with their program and most of you have been infected by Smith, thus, you are Smith.

Wake up Neo/Neoette!

edit on 8-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: Typo-toad to the rescue!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Uhhhhh. What?

God is always inside WE and WE are always inside God, for God is ONE and the Center of the Universe and Everything is God and WE are ONE with God, so WE are also at the Center of the Universe, no matter where WE are and including the fact WE are stuck in the Middle of time forever, then . . . .

"WE are Inside Everything and Everything is Inside WE, all the while being stuck in the Middle of Time at the Center of the Universe for an Eternity." - Old Toad Proverb

BTW - the Mathematical Center of the Universe is ONE!

God/Source = One

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Amanda5
To malachi777 - I too had my tonsils removed later in life and I am sorry you had to suffer so much. I too have had a death experience and for me it was - straight to the light. Lots of Souls on either side of me stacked up just like bricks in a wall. I was ready to accept my death and as I am Spiritual and may not have completed my lessons/mission/purpose on Earth I offered to be reincarnated. A peaceful voice stated to me that there was not time for reincarnation. I hovered (wish I could hover on planet Earth) and enjoyed the peace I was feeling and as I decided to return the wall of Souls on my left moved to make room - at exactly the same time I literally slipped/slid down & I woke up in the ambulance - which is where I had heard the ambulance officer say - 70 and dropping.

All I can say about my experience of death - beautiful & peaceful. I have been embraced by our Creator and our Creator is perfect.

Much Peace...

You experienced the TRUTH!

Think . . . Bi-dimensional Telekinesis!

Your Soul isn't physically within you, it is CONNECTED to you from within the other spacial dimension, where ALL Souls are born and exist forever.

Ribbit

Here's part of something I said to a friend in an email a few weeks ago, that I thought I'd share with you:

"Our Soul is not physically in this dimension. It is connected to your Self via Bi-dimensional Telekinesis. You have a "space" within you that is isolated within the 1st Dimension and your soul occupies that 1st Dimensional portion of space, staying with you at all times, but not physically attached to you in this dimension and your soul never moves while attached to you, it remains in the same place while feeding on the energy that surrounds it at all times. That is the Aether.

The pods in the Matrix were in reference to this but were only metaphorical."

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Gos save us from people who think they know "stuff" lets face it people you're all just as in the dark on this subject as anyone else, despite what you think. All you have is opinions based on either your own subjective ( hence unprovable) experiences or something you picked up from the culture that surounds you.

Isn't it best just to admit you just don't know what comes after life - any thought you may have on the subject is just that - merely a thought.

Hey thats just my opinion though

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If there is a afterlife do you think midgets go to the same one has everyone else or a separate one?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Gos save us from people who think they know "stuff" lets face it people you're all just as in the dark on this subject as anyone else, despite what you think. All you have is opinions based on either your own subjective ( hence unprovable) experiences or something you picked up from the culture that surounds you.

Isn't it best just to admit you just don't know what comes after life - any thought you may have on the subject is just that - merely a thought.

Hey thats just my opinion though

"All you have is opinions based on either your own subjective (hence unprovable) experiences or something you picked up from the culture that surrounds you." Quote from Hopeforeveryone.

...exactly, and this is just your opinion based on either your own subjective (hence unprovable) experiences you picked up from the culture that surrounds you!

Akushla

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join