It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Afterlife is a Fact.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mprins998
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

This is how i see it.
Stars related
There are 12 constellation .so 12 months.
A day has 2 cycles so 2*12 hours
12 hours is 6*2 hours (=12) = 12(0) minutes.
same with minutes and seconds
so 12 is or was an important number.

Now is my question why is 1 'hour' not the 2 'hours' ( so after then its 1 hour equall to 120 minutes), so we had 12 hours a day.

Back on topic:
Justin i dont think this is an enddless cycle.
Because when you die,you loose the famous 21 grams.This energy has some purpose,so it will be used.
Or is there some kind of 'reloading station'.

edit on 7-10-2011 by mprins998 because: (no reason given)

There are 13 Constellations. The perp you replied to uses the 13th Constellation as his username.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I had a personal experience involving life after death that was for me more than enough proof that there is. I've had a couple of other experiences before and since then, involving the crossing over of someone else. The first was fifty two years ago when I was eight years old, that I must admit scared the living # out of me, then six years ago my sisters and I had one at the crossing of our Mother.
Of my personal experience during which I crossed over, I'm only going to say that as much as I wanted to stay, I was told that I had to go back! This took place forty one years ago, and I still don't know why.

Now that is really cool to hear. I always love hearing NDE...I could never get sick of hearing them either. I love it!!!!!

I have had many experiences with loved ones crossing over and it is an eye opener when you experience such. Without the experience though...it is hard to convince the unconvinced.

When they die.....they will "get it".

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Don't bother trying to argue with this guy. I clearly showed his argument is a known logical fallacy and he continues to just spurt the same nonsense. This is just how creationists and other religious zealots work. He states his opinions as facts and then further links unrelated things together through faulty logic which have no scientific basis to be linked. He has no scientific evidence or data to back up his claims and its all stupid semantics.

This guy doesn't want to actually discuss facts and evidence he wants to preach and justify his beliefs. I don't know for sure what death holds or doesn't hold, but I know for sure you have proved nothing in this thread except that you would make my former high school debate teacher extremely frustrated and she would kick you out for using so many logical fallacies to try to sell your beliefs.
edit on 7-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I read a fascinating book years ago by James Pike called The Other Side.
It's out of print but worth reading. Check him out on en.wikipedia.org....
The accounts about the afterlife as portrayed by his dead son are quite believable. The son talks about having the opportunity to be "reborn" and that he's "heard about" Jesus, but has never seen or been close to him. Pike was a high level member of the Espisciple (sp?) Church in California but was excommunicated for his believe and dabbling into the occult through seances (communicating with his son). Check it out! Great book!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ive always thought this was the after life and were dead ...

life>death>life

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Since the population of the planet keeps growing, where are all these new souls coming from?

And if they can be created, you'd think they can be destroyed.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Before you were born, you didn't exist. So you were never dead. Also, It took two living humans in order to give you life. You're made up of the both of them. So there was no "you", prior to you being born. That doesn't mean that life doesn't go on after you die because now you have existed before. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You confused me, how is this a fact of afterlife again?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
the only thing there is proof of that you die, dematerialize and your minerals and electrons are reused

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Since the population of the planet keeps growing, where are all these new souls coming from?

Who said they were "new" souls?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I havent looked at the flood of comments friend but I recommend you read ' Neale Donald Walsch ' his three books A Conversation With God ...... are brilliant, a real eye opener if your religious or just looking for a good read that makes you think... he explains how people are reincarnated for the purpose of EXPERIENCE.... even life now i think people should try everything, everything new, ... different... different feelings, emotions, everything.... the books goes into much more but the first 2 are great ......

"The sad part about our past is that religions, ironically enough, are responsible for creating the most destructive idea that has ever been visited upon the human race: the idea that there is such a thing as 'better.' "
Neale Donald Walsch

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlesyhTwonk
Yeah but, no but yeah.

Assuming that when we are dead we aren't still alive, then yeah, life sprang from nothing and therefore life came from nothing. Which isn't the same as there is life after death. What you mean is there is nothing after death, but from this nothing there will be life again. Anyway, death is just what we use on this side of the fence to describe the end of one's experience in this continuum but not spell the end of this continuum. So despite one dying the continuum continues. Ahem. So maybe you meant, before the continuum, there was nothing, and from this nothing sprung the continuum, and when this continuum ends, maybe then we are back to nothing; but have no fear, cos the continuum is here - again. Ad infinitum.

While I'm here though (or am I), let me err a little from this. Suppose we are actually submersed in a virtual (or holographic) world. This might explain why when we look closely at the micro level, we find it's just 'empty' space filled with energetic forces from unknown origins. Maybe this life, in what we call the 'real' world, is actually an out-of-body experience (like in the Matrix, but not exactly like the Matrix ok), and the OOB experience we have in this world is actually the return to our actual reality? How do we know what's 'real'? What's virtual?

Anyone wiv me on this? I think I've lost myself.

WHY did you stop???

Im like raising my hand over here yelling IM WITH YOU!!!

Please continue with your theory and or analysis of 'your' life and death/Afterlife scenario.....I really am with ya.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xApostle

I havent looked at the flood of comments friend but I recommend you read ' Neale Donald Walsch ' his three books A Conversation With God ...... are brilliant, a real eye opener if your religious or just looking for a good read that makes you think... he explains how people are reincarnated for the purpose of EXPERIENCE.... even life now i think people should try everything, everything new, ... different... different feelings, emotions, everything.... the books goes into much more but the first 2 are great ......

"The sad part about our past is that religions, ironically enough, are responsible for creating the most destructive idea that has ever been visited upon the human race: the idea that there is such a thing as 'better.' "
Neale Donald Walsch

They are a collection of eye openers in regards to his relationship and conversations. Just remember (and Im sure you know this..just in case though) take every thing you read with a grain of salt....keep reading. Keep seeking Him...because while you are on this journey you will continue to feel closer to Him if you do.

Peace and love to you and yours!!! xoxox

Jenn
edit on 7-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
the only thing there is proof of that you die, dematerialize and your minerals and electrons are reused

And that is a great start...keep going....keep pondering. It gets better! Your vision may not be as mine but I bet you can come close to figuring out (if you want to) soooo much more!
xoxoxox

I really love this subject ya'll!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I'll be waiting..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Time is a piece of Source, so I guess you'd have to say it is based on Source.
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

This is a good theory about time.

BUT..what IF time is actually just a sense. A "state of awareness" or a "state of the mind"?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't think I want another go on this ride if it will suck as much as this time around lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am the OP. Pretty much everything I have to say has been said in the previous 12 pages of this thread. If you have any direct replies to me, please review the previous 12 pages of this thread. I see a lot of the same questions being repeated over and over again, so the answer you seek from me is in the previous 12 pages of this thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, I saw mushroom head,
I was born and I was dead,

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well that all depends on a personal view of a linear or circular line of life/death.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join