It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Previously Reported of a dwarf star within our solar system! Could Terral be correct?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Of course this isn't current media but something that was broadcast months ago that I believe could have gone overlooked by many. Could Terral be correct?

edit on 6-10-2011 by dasysgod because: typo fix

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I dont think terrel is correct but I like your avatar

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello there.

There seem to be many threads concerning this. Many members will not so politely tell you to use the search function. They are right about that; many duplicate threads such as these are locked or deleted, because better threads about the same thing already exist and are already in heavy discussion.

The search function is a button located near the top right corner of the page.

Here are a few threads that seem at a glance to be about the same topic. You may have a hard time finding a "good" thread on the subject, but don't give up.

Good luck!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Who the hell is Terral?

And why should I be listening to him?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yeah seriously. Do you care explaining a little bit so that people from ATS don"t have to figure out what another blogger from another site predicted or whatever you want to make us aware of

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a ton of new accounts posting this same stuff that was posted months ago?

2nd.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Well this user just posted two pretty much identical threads about thsi Terral character.

This is the first I've heard of this Terral guy...but I'm sure he is just the same as all the other YouTube prophets....dead wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dasysgod

Hey OP, do you really need a new thread every time the Terral HOAXster posts something on YouTube? I mean really?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dasysgod

Terral is a HOAXster and a false prophet. Look at the video below. What happened on the 27th of Sept? Nothing, nothing of any importance.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Who the hell is Terral?

He accurately predicted some strange activity for the top of March. Then the Japan earthquake. Terral didn't know about Nibiru at the time, that it was a separate object from Elenin. Lots of people think Nibiru is a hoax.

NASA will tell us the truth, won't they?---------------

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a ton of new accounts posting this same stuff that was posted months ago?

2nd.

Not me! I got my pants pulled down with the Elenin story same as Terral. I'm still here, but this time as a Nibirutard. Going to get this right, one way or another. ---------------------

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

I posted this vid in the other thread by this poster, have you seen it?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Who the hell is Terral?

He accurately predicted some strange activity for the top of March. Then the Japan earthquake. Terral didn't know about Nibiru at the time, that it was a separate object from Elenin. Lots of people think Nibiru is a hoax.

NASA will tell us the truth, won't they?---------------

He predicted "strangeness"...and you are crediting that to the Japan EQ???? Wow...what a stretch.

And how many "predictions" of his have been wrong??? Sept. 27th I hear???

new topics

top topics

join